• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidboards Suggestion Thread

AdphæeXD

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0440-1499-8900
You know the text color feature? When you tap the droplet on the tool bar, it displays a pop up to select color. It's eal-ly nice, but the way it is organized is not very colorblind friendly. Like, I have no idea which color is what, so if the pop up was organized in the usual rainbow order that would be helpful. Alternatively, you could add a colorblind mode that displays the name of the colors in the pop up.

This might just be a mobile thing, but I remember having these troubles on computer.

Best Regards
AdphæeXD

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
Did you run into unexpected difficulties, or did life just get in the way?
It's a mix of things! Life stuff, catching up on work after a few weeks away, as well as it not being a simple process.

The new version needs to be tested, we have a number of add-ons that need to be checked for compatibility, and some Squidboards specific modifications that need to be updated based off any changes to either of those.

It is a bit of a process but it's on my list!

Aiko.Octo

Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her
The new version needs to be tested, we have a number of add-ons that need to be checked for compatibility, and some Squidboards specific modifications that need to be updated based off any changes to either of those.
Hey not really a suggestion but heck I just appreciate all the work that must go into this. I haven't actively maintained any forums in over a decade but when I read this post I suddenly got painfully vivid flashbacks of all the tedium of testing version upgrades and trying to fix all the addons and custom modifications they broke, lol. I don't know if it's better or worse these days (and I'm sure y'all are way more experienced/better equipped than I was) but kudos regardless. I hope it goes as smoothly and painlessly as it possibly can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom