• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Suggestion Thread

Squid Master

Inkling
Yes, we do. :)
May I ask what you think of this idea, and can it be implemented forum wide?
To help stop parts of the forum getting cluttered with old, and locked threads, we should create sub forums in each forum, were abandoned, locked threads can be stored.
Helps clean up the forums and helps users search for the threads they want easier, and see older threads without looking through the whole forum.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
If the mafia game that I'm hosting is a success, may I request a Decisive Games subforum, similar to Smashboards?

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Heya guys, look... This is gonna be about ADs on your site. I really, really, really want to support this website, so the last thing I wanted to do was download an AD block. But whenever I open this website is slows down so much I can't open any other webpage or change to another tab, or there's a chance it will down right crash. And even when I use it it will go really slow. I even noticed some of the ADs are even video, which slow this website down so hard for me. This is the first time I had to download AD block for any website, which hurts because I want to support you guys, and its a bit heavy to make us buy premium just for your website to work at a level that every other forum on the internet does. Please fix this so I can use your website the way you want me to.

Thanks,

Templar

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
Heya guys, look... This is gonna be about ADs on your site. I really, really, really want to support this website, so the last thing I wanted to do was download an AD block. But whenever I open this website is slows down so much I can't open any other webpage or change to another tab, or there's a chance it will down right crash. And even when I use it it will go really slow. I even noticed some of the ADs are even video, which slow this website down so hard for me. This is the first time I had to download AD block for any website, which hurts because I want to support you guys, and its a bit heavy to make us buy premium just for your website to work at a level that every other forum on the internet does. Please fix this so I can use your website the way you want me to.

Thanks,

Templar
Hey Templar, can you tell me the specs of the computer or device you're browsing on?

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Hey Templar, can you tell me the specs of the computer or device you're browsing on?

Computer, latest in Intel i3 chip, 12gb ram, 970GTX graphics card, Gigabyte Z97P-D3 Motherboard, I doubt it was set up since this is the only website it happens. When I'm at Uni I have 90mbps download and 80 upload, and even there there's some serious slow down.

Crymzon1980

Squid Mechanic
NNID
Crymzon1980
Here's an idea, i see that there's a place where people can post their splatoon OCs and whatnot, but i'm also wondering if we could get a sub thread where people could open a GFX shop and make sigs, banners and other gfx material for fellow squiddos, I'm thinking about wantting to start up GFX again and would like to open a shop here on the forums. I used to have one on the mkw forums a couple of years back

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
how can I become a mod?
Just be an active and contributing member of the site! When we need to expand the moderator team we'll seek out the appropriate staff :)

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
im struggling to find people to ask advice/help with group posts, maybe you can help or suggest something please?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
im struggling to find people to ask advice/help with group posts, maybe you can help or suggest something please?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're having a problem, Forum Support is the place to get help

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Curious, but perhaps there can be a way to extend your premium while you're still on one version of it? For instance, you have a one month and you want to upgrade it to a 12 month, it takes the time you had left from the one month and merges it with the updated 12 month.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
Curious, but perhaps there can be a way to extend your premium while you're still on one version of it? For instance, you have a one month and you want to upgrade it to a 12 month, it takes the time you had left from the one month and merges it with the updated 12 month.
Unfortunately this is just a flaw of how the Account Upgrade system works

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I...have a suggestion...maybe there could be an option that you could buy Premium for other people if you want? Like a 'give' option and you can put in someone's username and it would give to them.
Just a suggestion...>w<

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom