Super Mario Maker

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I have in my inkling hands, a list of levels. Relax it's only 7. These are what I made. Nothing impressive, but hey, nothing like a Mario level to get those old gamer instincts going.

Coursing: 0C62-0000-003C-FE38

Underthere: 6350-0000-003D-1FA6

What the Pipe?: 3191-0000-003D- 4A43

A Castle of Horror: 81AF-0000-0054-EAD1

Cheep Cheep Cove: E65C-0000-0054-BFDE

Sewer of Secrets: 855C-0000-0055-6D55

Koopa Canyon: 2A2E-0000-0055-CF0F

Have fun or don't... The choice is your's! And I am aware of the stupid underwear joke for level two.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@Cadet Strongarm Here's mine, it has a low clear rate of around 9% though.

Fear the Haunted Train!
DE45-0000-0037-A054

@shy Fun levels! I hope you didn't mind but I also played the other ones you uploaded.
Bowser goes for a swim was a funny concept.

Last edited:
Reactions: shy

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Bowser goes for a swim was a funny concept.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Wow, I am laughing just thinking about Bowser swimming. His comments about swimming were mentioned in Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door~

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@Ink Gunner Emily I just finished all of the levels you uploaded. I love traditional Mario levels so that was a nice surprise!
The codes for Coursing and Underthere (haha) didn't work but What the Pipe? did.

Also, Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door is one of the few Mario games I never bothered to finish.
I got all the way to I think Chapter 7 and quit. I remember that Underwater Bowser level in it, that was funny!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
@Ink Gunner Emily I just finished all of the levels you uploaded. I love traditional Mario levels so that was a nice surprise!
The codes for Coursing and Underthere (haha) didn't work but What the Pipe? did.
I think those two I may of mixed up the code a bit. I was in a rush writing them down, who knows. I'm sure you'd be able to find them on my level that I uploaded by alt means.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I did actually. I starred all of them on your profile. Thanks again for the levels.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I feel I might've made this one a little too challenging, but I was able to complete it fairly easily.
Secret of the Boos: 1A1B-0000-005E-7907

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@Zero Revolution You've nailed the Ghost House there. Getting lost is part of the fun of those levels. Great level!
@shy The Shell Bowling level was very fun! It's very creative. The Ghost House level is very straightforward but it does have a little challenge as I didn't notice any powerup blocks in the level so if you get hit, you die.

Now I'll be making some more levels, it could take me awhile to make all four.

Last edited:

sayaka_abstergo

Inkling Bounty Hunter
NNID
sayaka_abstergo
I think those two I may of mixed up the code a bit. I was in a rush writing them down, who knows. I'm sure you'd be able to find them on my level that I uploaded by alt means.
Pro tip: What I do to get down the level code is just take a picture on my phone. Then if anyone wants it, it's clear to type or I can just send the photo.

Also I'll be making that Pikmin level tonight after I finish an English assignment.
Go easy on me though, I know next to nothing about Pikmin other than people are small and there's big creatures.

EDIT: I uploaded the Pikmin level!
Cap'n Olimar's Perilous Journey!
Course ID: 7B81-0000-005F-9B4E

Captain Olimar has crash landed in a castle that seems strangely familiar... Help guide him out to find his Pikmin friends! As per usual to his home series, all the enemies are giant, so watch out!

Last edited:

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Wow, a lot of levels have been posted since the last time I looked in here. Gonna have to play 'em all... tomorrow, I'm falling asleep typing this right now.

I've deleted Airship Assault from my uploaded levels. It was okay for literally the second thing I made, but in retrospect, it wasn't that good.

In its place is a Yoshi level. Hope you all like it.
Yoshi Must Live: 7AEA-0000-005F-B46A

Would've been another Mario Maker Cup level, but I wasn't feeling it tonight.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@sayaka_abstergo I felt the Pikmin fuzzies from that level. I should make an Olimar level myself but I already made the SMB1 Mario level
for my next set. Even though you've never played it, I did think of Pikmin when I played that level. Great job!

@ILikeKirbys It took me awhile to find out what to do with good ol' Yoshi, but that was a creative use of Yoshi!
And yeah, you'll need him if you want to beat it! I hope you get more stars soon, because having to delete your levels off the
server due to hitting the cap sucks.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Okay, so I got to all the levels on page 3. So, long response time.

@Zero Revolution Damn, Off The Tracks was hard. But I really like it!
As for Secret of the Boos... I figured out what to do, but then I decided to finish it another time. Good Ghost House though, I generally loathe those in actual Mario games (I don't like puzzles in my platformer, usually) but the ones on Mario Maker are generally fun.

@Cuddlefish Those were tricky, except the Squid one.

@sayaka_abstergo Those levels you posted were nice! Especially Cap'n Olimar's Perilous Journey, that was a nice recreation of Pikmin's aesthetic in Mario Maker.

@Ink Gunner Emily Was Coursing the first level you made? Because it felt like a modified version of the tutorial level when I went through it. They're all good tho.
Also Lakitu let me skip the last half of What The Pipe? Was that supposed to happen?

@shy Fun levels. I like Shell Bowling, that's a nice idea right there.

@Noire I liked the haunted train.
Also, glad it wasn't too easy to get through Yoshi Must Live.
I hope I see more stars soon as well.

As for what I'd like to see in future updates to Mario Maker...
Slopes. I wanna make The Castle's Secret Slide in Mario Maker, and I can't be the only one. Also slopes are fun in general, so why not add them?
Poison Mushrooms. I wanna make a level that's just small Mario dodging flying Poison Mushrooms and Spiny bullet hell.
More power-ups. Specifically, Ice Flower as an across-all-themes thing, Frog Suit for SMB and 3, Tanuki Suit for SMW and U (acting like the 3D games' Tanuki Suit), and maybe Builder Mario (as seen on the cover) as a Hammer Mario for all themes.
More enemies, maybe some enemies that previously only existed in the 3D games could come on down to 2D. And the Koopalings would be a nice alternative to Bowser Jr, if you differentiated them enough (which they can, as NSMBU showed).
Luigi as his own guy, rather than just the Weird Mushroom giving you his physics. Also Peach and Toad, acting like they did in 2 and/or 3D World.
For bonus points, the Weird Mushroom gives Luigi Mario physics and makes him fat and shorter (so it makes him Marioish), it gives Peach a double-jump, takes away her ability to float and makes her look like Daisy (because why not), and it makes Toad even heavier, with a lower jump height and the ability to destroy blocks by jumping on them (and gives him Captain Toad's gear).
Finally, more level themes. Personally, I'd like to see Desert and Ice themes.
I doubt all of this would happen, but I'd like to see it.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
@Ink Gunner Emily Was Coursing the first level you made? Because it felt like a modified version of the tutorial level when I went through it. They're all good tho.
Also Lakitu let me skip the last half of What The Pipe? Was that supposed to happen?
Coursing is the first level I made, I just wanted to do my own spin on it. I haven't looked at the What the Pipe level in a while so I'm not sure if was intentional or not but I think it may of been. I did make most of the levels to my skill level and maybe a bit beyond. I am happy you enjoyed them though.

I'm thinking of a Castle Level that I may put up here pretty soon. I just need some time at the Wii U to make it, since I share it with two friends.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@shy Bob-omb Drop was a lot of fun! Nice concept, hope you get more stars than just me! :)
@ILikeKirbys Thank you for the compliment!

Alright then, here's the four levels I was working on.

3978-0000-0064-57F0
Deep Black Harbor (SMB): I was seeing if I could use the SMB1 Airship theme to kinda "mimic" a harbor. Watch out for bloopers.
Powerups are Mystery Mushroom costumes using the three Splatoon characters.

8D14-0000-0064-598B
Tale of the Coin Ship (SMW): The first part of the stage is more or less traditional with a side of Yoshi. The second part is a coin
rush essentially with a whole bunch of 1-Ups.

0F79-0000-0064-5ABD
Battle at Bowser's Deck (NSMBU): A traditional airship level with appropriate scrolling and artillery firing at you. There's two Bowser
fights, the first you can pretty much ignore, and the second is more or less a forced fight where you'll have to use
the infinite Fire Flowers to get him out of your way.

1EE2-0000-0064-5CBC
Navigate Castle Koopa! (SMB3): The hardest level I've made so far in my eyes. It's pretty much straight forward.
At the end is a forced Bowser fight where you'll bait him into clearing the way out for you. I hope you know how to fight SMB3 Bowser.

Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you guys put up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom