• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Free for all again
1. Pokemon or Humans?
2. Cooking or nah?
3. Cookies or cup cakes?
I like most pokémon, but ghost(and some psychic) pokémon are really scary, like Haunter, which licks you to death while you shake in fear, so I don't like the ghost types. But there are a lot of great pokémon like Lapras, Vulpix, and Scyther, so definitely pokémon.
I like cooking but I don't do it very much.
Cupcakes.

@Achamo @Rustic @SyMag
1.If you could make one species of animals go extinct to bring back an already extinct species, which animals would you chose?
2.What was the first pokémon team you ever used to beat the Elite 4 in your first pokémon game? Hopefully you've played at least 1
3.Mouse or Trackpad?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
2. It was Magmar
We've all had that one OP pokemon that was 10-20 levels above the rest right? We use these pokemon even if we have the type disadvantage because they're so OP.
My first pokémon game was Diamond and I used my Empoleon a lot more than everyone else, since he was my first one. It's not really an OP pokémon but it was higher level, so I beat most of the Elite 4 just using him. I've never done that since, though, it's much more fun/useful to use 6 pokémon.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@Achamo @Rustic @SyMag
1.If you could make one species of animals go extinct to bring back an already extinct species, which animals would you chose?
2.What was the first pokémon team you ever used to beat the Elite 4 in your first pokémon game? Hopefully you've played at least 1
3.Mouse or Trackpad?
1. Screw mosquitos, gimme a stegosaurus
2. Venusaur (this was in Pokémon Blue for reference). Just Venusaur. Looking back I still don't know how I stonewalled the Elite 4/Green with just one Pokémon, but I was only 8 or 9 so I didn't know better.
3. I find Trackpads easier to work with when I'm drawing to be honest, it feels more precise.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Haha, looks like everyone did much the same. I believe that in Ruby, I had my Swampert do all the work. No idea what I used in FireRed (possible that I actually never completed it); in Diamond, again, I almost only used Torterra. In all games after that, I had proper teams.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Haha, looks like everyone did much the same. I believe that in Ruby, I had my Swampert do all the work. No idea what I used in FireRed (possible that I actually never completed it); in Diamond, again, I almost only used Torterra. In all games after that, I had proper teams.
Yeah basically! Silver Version I used only Meganium (maybe Lugia?), and I only used Sceptile in Sapphire. LeafGreen was where I started to use more than one Pokémon

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Open question time~
1. What is your favorite ink color in Splatoon.
2. Do you like / have you had Cherry Vanilla Pepsi? (I love it personally, it's my absolute favorite soda!)
3. Have you ever gotten a Nosebleed?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Open question time~
2. Do you like / have you had Cherry Vanilla Pepsi? (I love it personally, it's my absolute favorite soda!)
1. Ranked orange-red
2. Don't think so
3. Yep. I used to get it all the time during the summer when I was younger. Usually because I got too hot :/

Freebie for a freebie
1. Do you like OCs
2. Have you ever made an OC
3. Favorite sports team

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Open question time~
1. Probably the blue or the orange in Turf War, or the dark blue in Ranked.
2. I actually can't drink any soda because my tongue is sensitive to carbonation. It feels like someone is pouring acid on it. :(
3. Never! :D

Freebie for a freebie
1. Do you like OCs
2. Have you ever made an OC
3. Favorite sports team
1. Depends. If it's actually a decent OC then I tend to not mind, but if it's something like Sephiroth_Richard69 the Hedgehog, there's a good chance I'll pass out from laughing.
2. *shakes head*
3. My university's football team obviously! :)

I recently did a FFA round so no questions this time

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
1. I don't think I've bowled in a while
Prolly something like 111, but that might've been in Wii Sports
2. I have no idea (and those aren't the words) Maybe the standard yes, no, why, okay, and perhaps 'help me.' But that's obviously short of 15 words. *shrugs*
3. Prepare for controversy!
Perhaps a ban for abortion since there are two lives involved in the process, and the one that is impacted the most can't even decide. (Inspired by a commercial that just played on my TV)
Or…I dunno
Something helping the stupidity of Americans because it's really sad how much we don't know (that we should)
@Enker @SgtUBER @⭐️Zapfish⭐️
1. On a scale of 1-10, how sarcastic are you?
2. Do you go outside a lot?
3. Favorite school subject
1: i can be 6 lol
2: lol nah, i love being in my room
3: lol anything to do with art owo)7

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
1. Wings (buffalo) :)
2. They're okay, but I'd prefer the money. ;)
3. Christmas! There's just something magical about that time of year.

@Cuttlefish @SgtUBER

1. Day or Night?
2. Plaid or polka dots?
3. Favorite color
1: day time >w<)/
2: plaid i guess owo)a
3: RED OwO)/

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
@SleuthMechanism @Aori @Achamo

1. Callie or Marie? (yes, I know, boring question, but it´s hard to come up with them...)
2. Your opinion on chargers?
3. This is more of a dilemma than a question. Ok, this is how it goes:

You are driving alone at night in a car. Suddenly, you drive past a bus stop with 3 people waiting there:
A: An old woman that looks very sick.
B: An old friend that once saved your life.
C. The man/woman of your dreams.
Which one of them do you take into your car, considering you can only fit one passenger?
1. Callie forever!
2. They're alright
3. B, the old friend. always. If they've been faithful to me for so long it is only right for me to do the same.
Urchin Underpass. I don't really dislike this one, but I like all the others more. And no, I'm not forgetting about Port Mackrel or Moray Tower, which most people hate.
I don't get frustrated very easily, I can think of a few things that would frustrate me, but they wouldn't be able to do it very easily.
All the pokémon Red music since that's all I've been playing for the last few days. I'm trying to catch 'em all, I have 130/151 right now.

@DualQuelcher @Agadez @SleuthMechanism
1.What's the worst advertising slogan you've ever heard?
2.What's the funniest video you've ever seen on YouTube?
3.Think of a good question and answer it yourself (I'm definitely not just doing this because I don't feel like thinking up another question right now!)
1. not sure.
2. oh jeez.. that's a lot to choose from..
3. Am i currently on fire right now? no.
Free for all again
1. Pokemon or Humans?
2. Cooking or nah?
3. Cookies or cup cakes?
1. Pokemon definitely! Can humans breath fire? I think not
2. I mean i don't mind cooking but hey, if someone else is going to do it.. =p
3. Cookies. I don't actually like cupcakes much at all.

@Achamo @SgtUBER @Aori
1. DO YOU WANT A TACO!?
2. Lemon or lime?
3. Favorite videogame genre?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Open question time~
Blue
That's actually one of the 3 kinds of soda I sort of enjoy drinking, most are really gross
Nope
@Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1 @Aori
1.What's your favorite kind of tea?
2.Do you prefer urban or rural areas?
3.If could bring one Pokemon into the real world, what would it be?

Also I'm really glad to hear that I wasn't the only person who used his starter almost exclusively in my first playthrough.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Blue
That's actually one of the 3 kinds of soda I sort of enjoy drinking, most are really gross
Nope
@Cuttleshock @G1ng3rGar1 @Aori

Also I'm really glad to hear that I wasn't the only person who used his starter almost exclusively in my first playthrough.
1. Tea
I really enjoy green tea and fruit and peppermint flavored tea, but then I can't put coffee creamer in it (which I put in black tea)
I also enjoy vanilla chai
So I like all those kinds
2. Ruuuuuurrrrraaaaaaaallll
3. I dunno
Maybe Cutiefly
Maybe Eevee
The world may never know

@DualQuelcher @Anaru @Quibblingsun86

1. Coffee or Tea?
2. Longest book you read
3. Dream job?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Oh! I'm glad!
Can I ask what your other favorites are?
I'd never refer to them as favorite drinks of mine, but they're root beer and cream soda
1. Tea
I really enjoy green tea and fruit and peppermint flavored tea, but then I can't put coffee creamer in it (which I put in black tea)
3. I dunno
Maybe Cutiefly
Maybe Eevee
The world may never know

1. Coffee or Tea?
2. Longest book you read
3. Dream job?
Tea
It
I'm probably going to make games, I currently know some basic C++ and Java

Single question that anyone can answer:
What buttons do you press when your trying to catch a Pokemon while the ball's doing its three shakes, if you actually do this?(most people I know do something like this) For example, I always spin my thumb around the dpad and press a as fast as possible. I know it does nothing, but it really does feel to me like I'm increasing my chances.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Uhhh... normal black tea? Whatever the 'default' variety is that Sainsbury's and other stores stock in off-brand boxes. I drink loads of tea but only ever the same basic variety - I should really try branching out. Ooh, a moth just flew into my (open) window <3
  2. Rural! I'm not a huge people person, I don't like excess of noise and it just feels like something could go wrong at any time when I'm in a built-up area (what if I get lost? What if a stranger approaches me for, like, directions?).
  3. It'd be a small, cute and huggable one. I adore my life-size Oshawott plushie but, for that precise reason, I couldn't say Oshawott - that'd be really hurtful to the plush. Possibly Chespin, possibly Maractus (it may be a cactus but it's hardly very spiky) WHOA the moth just flapped in my ear. Oh, Kirlia could be good because it'd be able to tell if I was in a bad mood and needed company.
What buttons do you press when your trying to catch a Pokemon while the ball's doing its three shakes, if you actually do this?
I don't press any buttons these days! I think that I used to press A rapidly. Cruelly, my mother once told me that saying 'gotcha!' into the mic would work...

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
1. Tea
3. I dunno
Maybe Cutiefly
Maybe Eevee
The world may never know

1. Coffee or Tea?
2. Longest book you read
3. Dream job?
Tea
Either The hobbit or the deathly hollows.
Artist.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Urchin Underpass. I don't really dislike this one, but I like all the others more. And no, I'm not forgetting about Port Mackrel or Moray Tower, which most people hate.
I don't get frustrated very easily, I can think of a few things that would frustrate me, but they wouldn't be able to do it very easily.
All the pokémon Red music since that's all I've been playing for the last few days. I'm trying to catch 'em all, I have 130/151 right now.

@DualQuelcher @Agadez @SleuthMechanism
1.What's the worst advertising slogan you've ever heard?
2.What's the funniest video you've ever seen on YouTube?
3.Think of a good question and answer it yourself (I'm definitely not just doing this because I don't feel like thinking up another question right now!)
1. Probably this one.

2. Way too many choices :V and mostly inappropriate for this forum lol

3. :V No

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I don't press any buttons these days! I think that I used to press A rapidly. Cruelly, my mother once told me that saying 'gotcha!' into the mic would work...
When I'm catching a really rare or hard to catch Pokémon, I actually do eventually talk to my ds to try to motivate it to get into my pokéball if I've been trying to catch it for a while (most recently I did it for scyther and tauros in the safari zone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom