Tag

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Ehh..
sorry for not tagging anyone last time, since apparently this thread was going horribly off topic and I actually still like the tagging game.

@Meta Knightmare @Anaru @Cuttleshock
1. What kind of computer do you have?
2. What's the oldest game console you own?
3. Favorite music genre?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Ehh..
sorry for not tagging anyone last time, since apparently this thread was going horribly off topic and I actually still like the tagging game.

3. Favorite music genre?
MacBook Air
SNES (I've played on an Atari remake console my dad has with a bunch of built-in games but it's not actually old)
I don't know anything about music genres, but it's whatever genre the Guar Plains music from Xenoblade Chronicles is.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Forgot to tag so here we go:
@SurrealSquid @woomycheri @Dessgeega

1. Did you prefer riding a bike or skateboarding as a kid?
2. If you could convince someone to move to your hometown using only one sentence, what would you say?
3. Why do Inklings woomy? (dumb question but whatever this is my quiz show now)
1. Bike
2. I'm alone, keep me company pls
3. Ask general woomy owo

free for all again

1. Your favorite mix of colors
2. Hammer time?
3. Is singing your thing?

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
Ehh..

3. Favorite music genre?
1. a macbook pro~ it works well for me, i feel like people will get weird about it lol
2. nintendo 64 i believe, though i only got it some years ago, looong after it came out. however if you mean personally, the first console i got? xbox(original) EDIT: I actually just remembered my dad has an atari, but that is his console so.
3. oh gosh uh, thats hard considering i dont even know what to call most of what i listen to

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
free for all again

2. Hammer time?
1. Pastels, specifically pinks and blues.
2. Stop
3. Yes but I don't know if I do it well ;;

@Achamo @DualQuelcher @SyMag
1. What is your favorite food containing pasta (unless you don't like pasta?)
2. Do you have a favorite restaurant (not including fast food)
3. What color is your hair?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Ehh..
As long as there exist people who want to play, this thread should bring itself back whenever it goes off the rails, so no worries!
3. Favorite music genre?
  1. I don't actually know the specifications of the computer itself. All that matters to me is that it runs Windows 7 (decided not to trouble with the upgrade) and is reasonably quick, perhaps 8 GB of RAM.
  2. A SNES in a quaint yet rather unergonomic grey, plastic SNES carrier case (alongside its games and controllers).
  3. Very beatsy low-fidelity music (8-bit and 16-bit stuff) really appeals to me; so does instrumental rock. Low-fidelity instrumental rock (with synthesised instruments, etc.) is very nice! But the combination isn't necessary and doesn't improve music in all cases. I enjoy a fairly broad range of music (including classical stuff), though, as long as it's not terribly aggressive (death metal, most rap, some dubstep and similar) and, in most cases, as long as it isn't vocal. I don't want the focus to be on the meaning of the lyrics if it is, but the sounds of the words. So I'm a big fan of the opening of Season 1 of Gatchaman CROWDS! Link.
MacBook Air
a macbook pro~
an Atari remake console my dad has
my dad has an atari
I don't know anything about music genres
i dont even know what to call most of what i listen to
... have you two met?

Free questiooons~
  1. Nicest thing you've eaten recently?
  2. What's the longest you've ever gone without eating?
  3. How often do you eat fruits (unprocessed, although I guess tinned slices and stuff count)?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
1. Cheese-filled ravioli, my one true love <3 lasagna and ziti are tied for second
2. Red Robin or Applebee's.
3. Brown

Free questiooons~
  3. How often do you eat fruits (unprocessed, although I guess tinned slices and stuff count)?
1. Gonna eat ravioli in a little bit soooooo...

2. One semester at college I had four final papers to write from the ground up in a matter of a week; all of them were due on the same day. Because I got a slow start because I had a difficult time picking topics, so that week was more like four days. It got so bad that I went two days with no food, on top of three days with no sleep, just because I thought I couldn't leave the computer because I was losing what little valuable time I had left.

I do not recommend that at all. I actually began having some crazy hallucinations.

3. Not very often. Most fruits are too sweet for me.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. Pastels, specifically pinks and blues.
2. Stop
3. Yes but I don't know if I do it well ;;

1. Spaghetti
2. Ummmmmm...
3. Light Brown

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Free questiooons~
I ate a blueberry muffin yesterday! Those are really good!
Like... 2 days, maybe 3? The reason I did that was legitimate, though, I wasn't trying to starve myself!
Usually at least twice a day. Today I've already eaten a banana and some grapes. But I haven't eaten lunch, I just realized it's 4 PM...

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Free questiooons~
1. My grandma got me a cheesy core chicken burrito thing from taco bell yesterday and it was probably the only good thing I've had from taco bell other than the flatbread sandwich that they took off the menu abruptly. I guess that counts.
2. I can't tell because i'm literally almost always eating because i'm almost always very hungry.
3. I like tinned slices and fresh fruits. Really, actually, i'll eat any type of fruit.

I'm going out for my grandmother's birthday dinner now! I promise to make free questions when I get back!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Are you ready?!
2. Would eat a beef leg (cooked of course)
3. Favorite kind of chocolate
1. Sir, yes sir!
2. What's a beef leg? Sounds tasty.
3. The one with Oreos in it. It's two delicious things combined into one. What cold be better than that?
2. Hammer time?
1. Rainbows! No, but seriously, I don't like a specific mix of colors, since I don't pay all that much attention to that.
2. As long as I'm not getting hit with the hammer.
3. Ahahahahahhahahahahahah! No.

Last edited:

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
Hey guys! Let's try to start tagging people after every post again? s:

@SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @woomycheri @G1ng3rGar1
1. Do you play animal crossing?
2. What gender is your squid?
3. Absolute favorite gear combo?
1. yep!
2. boy!
3. ahhh hmm... at the moment, cherry kicks, paintball helmet and white anchor tee ( i believe theyre all called- also love the octo tee but no stealth swim makes me a sad squid)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Hey guys! Let's try to start tagging people after every post again? s:?
1. yep!
2. boy!
3. ahhh hmm... at the moment, cherry kicks, paintball helmet and white anchor tee ( i believe theyre all called- also love the octo tee but no stealth swim makes me a sad squid)
Instant failure

@Ikaheishi @Magolor @DualQuelcher
1. If you could stay at one age until you died (You'd live a normal lifespan, I guess, but look and feel like you were at that age), which would you choose?
2. What's a terrible mistake you've made that you wish you could undo (that you're comfortable sharing online)?
3. Oldest system was asked earlier, but what's the oldest game you own?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@Ikaheishi @Magolor @DualQuelcher
1. If you could stay at one age until you died (You'd live a normal lifespan, I guess, but look and feel like you were at that age), which would you choose?
2. What's a terrible mistake you've made that you wish you could undo (that you're comfortable sharing online)?
3. Oldest system was asked earlier, but what's the oldest game you own?
1. Maybe my current age, 22?
2. I haven't really done anything so severe I regret it that bad, so... s:
3. Gee uh.... maybe Illbleed? It was a weird cheesy horror game hand-me-down with my dreamcast.

Freebie since the last tag hasn't been answered yet.
1. Favorite squid sisters song?
2. Do you know any other languages?
3. What is your favorite way to travel?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. At this point, honestly, Calimari Inkantation is probably my least favourite, but that's not to say that I'm not fond of it. I love Marie's solo song... uh, Tide Goes Out? Or In...
  2. Pretty good with German and Russian. I can comprehend French sporadically but definitely not speak or write it. Let's learn Icelandic!
  3. Plane trips are neat. I'm definitely no fan of car journeys. Coaches are pretty okay, as long as no-one near me throws up and, ideally, I get a window seat. I've been on a ship a couple of times and that's kind of fun.
@Cuttlefish @Mr. 9 @Meta Knightmare
  1. Any words of which you just like the sound?
  2. Do you suffer from dry skin at times, perennially or otherwise?
  3. Do you have trouble getting USBs the right way up?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hey guys! Let's try to start tagging people after every post again? s:

@SurrealSquid @Meta Knightmare @woomycheri @G1ng3rGar1
1. Do you play animal crossing?
2. What gender is your squid?
3. Absolute favorite gear combo?
1. No. I'd like to, but then I'd probably get obsessed and I don't want that on my first year at a new school
2. Female, like me
3. :head_hat001::clothes_msn::shoes_bot003:
1. Maybe my current age, 22?
2. I haven't really done anything so severe I regret it that bad, so... s:
3. Gee uh.... maybe Illbleed? It was a weird cheesy horror game hand-me-down with my dreamcast.

Freebie since the last tag hasn't been answered yet.
I'll answer this one too :)
1. Calimari Inkantation, then Bomb Rush Blush
2. Noooo
Someone help me with Japanese pleeeaaaseeeee ;-;
3. Walking, bikes, or plane
I dislike car trips if they take too long
Buses are alright

You you you! @Mr. 9 @Quibblingsun86 @SgtUBER

1. Favorite kind of burger
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl, and would you change to the other?
3. Weirdest show you've seen

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
  1. At this point, honestly, Calimari Inkantation is probably my least favourite, but that's not to say that I'm not fond of it. I love Marie's solo song... uh, Tide Goes Out? Or In...
  2. Pretty good with German and Russian. I can comprehend French sporadically but definitely not speak or write it. Let's learn Icelandic!
  3. Plane trips are neat. I'm definitely no fan of car journeys. Coaches are pretty okay, as long as no-one near me throws up and, ideally, I get a window seat. I've been on a ship a couple of times and that's kind of fun.
@Cuttlefish @Mr. 9 @Meta Knightmare
  1. Any words of which you just like the sound?
  2. Do you suffer from dry skin at times, perennially or otherwise?
  3. Do you have trouble getting USBs the right way up?

1. Can’t think of any English ones right now, but I find Chinese to be very soothing generally when it’s spoken in a calm voice. I have no idea what’s being said, but it sounds nice!
2. Where I live in the U.S., it’s actually so humid year-round that dry skin is just about impossible even during winter.
3. Ha ha, third time’s a charm for me! :p

Free for all:

1. What’s the scariest living animal on earth? (Nile and Saltwater Crocodiles tie for me) :scared:
2. Your favorite academic subject?
3. It’s a mid-summer miracle! You can now travel through time at will and return to the present at any time you wish any number of times you wish. However, your powers come with a catch. You will forever be restricted to traveling only to the future or past (though you can always return to the present). What do you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom