• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Tag

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
It seems this thread has died down lately. Time to change that! Here´s a bunch of questions to a bunch of people, along with my answer to them because I can!
(sorry if any of these have already been asked to you and if this takes you long to respond to.)
1. Ever heard of League of Legends? (yes, I play it at times, but I´m really bad)
2. Highest amount of victories you ever got in Splatoon in a row? (around 11)
3. Your proudest moment in Splatoon? (when I jumped backwars off a platform and sniped a guy who was swimming up the wall that lead to said platform)
4. Random fun fact you know? (Nobody actually knows who named Earth.)
5. Why do you have the avatar you have? (Asked an artist to do it on Splatoon amino because I heard she was taking requests.)
6. Why do you have the username you have? (see my answer to this question in the "Describe the signature above you" thread.)
7. What exactly is cookie dough and why do people like it so much? (yeah, I don´t know. They don´t sell it where I live.)
8. A country that you´d like to visit that isn´t Japan? (I´d love to visit Australia at some point)
9. Do you think the Iwoomynati exist? (definitely. they´re EVERYWHERE.)
10. Do you like ninjas? (Who doesn´t like ninjas?)
11. Favorite song? (this one´s hard... currently, it´s probably "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee" from Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.)
12. Do you own any pets? (yes, one dog, and I used to have a few birds.)
13. Date you joined squidboards? (March 9th, 2016.)
14. Date you got Splatoon? (roughly a week after its release.)
15. Were you hyped for it when it got announced? (not really, I only saw how good it was after everyone talked about it after its release.)
16. If you could, would you change your real name? (yeah, I´m not a big fan of mine.)
17. Do you speak any other languages? (yes, 4, 3 of them fluently.)
18. What´s your dream job? (programmer. I´d love to program games one day.)
19. Do you like to party? (nah. I´m not a social guy. Give me a gaming evening over a disco evening any day.)
20. Favorite piece of gear in Splatoon? (the anchor sweat and studio headphones are awesome.)
21. Can you draw? (nope. I have ZERO talent.)
22. Can you sing? (see previous answer.)
23. Sea or mountains? (Sea all the way!)
24. Favorite fictional character from anything ever? (Hmmm... Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney.)
25. Last question! Did you know... squids actually don´t woomy?

Tag time! Feel free to answer those questions even if you weren't tagged though!
@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SyMag @Goolloom @Quibblingsun86 @Snake_Joe @SleuthMechanism @Marigi174 @Achamo @Anaru @Hero of Lime @sammich @Xehias @Saber @birdiebee @Slurmp @Slushious @zapfish (I hope you´ll read this) @BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @JoelTheFreshest @Babycowland @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Captain Woomy @Glacei @KungFu
that´s 27 people, I think. 3 more!
@Scootch @Reila @SurrealSquid
Ok, there. Have fun!

Last edited:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
It seems this thread has died down lately. Time to change that! Here´s a bunch of questions to a bunch of people, along with my answer to them because I can!
(sorry if any of these have already been asked to you and if this takes you long to respond to.)
1. Ever heard of League of Legends? (yes, I play it at times, but I´m really bad)
3. Your proudest moment in Splatoon? (when I jumped backwars off a platform and sniped a guy who was swimming up the wall that lead to said platform)
5. Why do you have the avatar you have? (Asked an artist to do it on Splatoon amino because I heard she was taking requests.)
6. Why do you have the username you have? (see my answer to this question in the "Describe the signature above you" thread.)
7. What exactly is cookie dough and why do people like it so much? (yeah, I don´t know. They don´t sell it where I live.)
8. A country that you´d like to visit that isn´t Japan? (I´d love to visit Australia at some point)
11. Favorite song? (this one´s hard... currently, it´s probably "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee" from Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.)
15. Were you hyped for it when it got announced? (not really, I only saw how good it was after everyone talked about it after its release.)
16. If you could, would you change your real name? (yeah, I´m not a big fan of mine.)
19. Do you like to party? (nah. I´m not a social guy. Give me a gaming evening over a disco evening any day.)
20. Favorite piece of gear in Splatoon? (the anchor sweat and studio headphones are awesome.)
24. Favorite fictional character from anything ever? (Hmmm... Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney.)

Tag time!
@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock @woomycheri @SyMag @Goolloom @Quibblingsun86 @Snake_Joe @SleuthMechanism @Marigi174 @Achamo @Anaru @Hero of Lime @sammich @Xehias @Saber @birdiebee @Slurmp @Slushious @zapfish (I hope you´ll read this) @BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @JoelTheFreshest @Babycowland @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Captain Woomy @Glacei @KungFu
Ok, there. Have fun!
I know you didn't pick me but I don't care
1. Yes
2. More than 20
3. Double quad kill in S rank and I was the only person left and I stopped the timer at 1 and we came back 100 to 0.
4. My name!
5. The Berry Splattershot Pro
6. My old main the Dual Squelcher, which got me from C- to A
7. Just like it sounds.
8. Oh Canada, oh Canada, I really can't think of something else.
9. I'm not allowed to say.
10. Yes
or
or
or
12. 1 dog
13. February 16, 2016
14. August 21, 2015
15. Yes, but not as much as Smash or the new Zelda game.
16. Nope
17. Latin
18. Something I cannot do because of my lack of skills in the department.
19. Not most of the time.
20. The shirt for my BSP.
21. Me neither :)!
22. Do, do, do DO, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *Gasping for breathe*
23. Depends, but probably sea.
24. I couldn't tell you.
25. Yes

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
Ok, there. Have fun!
  1. Nope.
  2. I haven't really kept track.
  3. The times where I've singlehandedly carried my team to victory. And the few times I singlehandedly splatted the entire enemy team. :D
  4. Annually, more people are bitten by other people in New York City than there are shark attacks worldwide.
  5. I commissioned this artwork of my OC/Inksona earlier this month!
  6. It's actually a development name for a very early version of my OC, before she developed into my Inksona.
  7. Unbaked cookies. It's basically a sweet paste.
  8. The UK!
  9. No?
  10. I'm indiferent.
  11. I like so many songs I can't possibly answer this.
  12. I have nine rats.
  13. Sometime last October… The 14th I think? *checks profile* Ooo! I was right! :D
  14. Release day!
  15. I was curious at first. I wasn't hyped until testfire.
  16. I'm working on it! It's not officially Laura yet.
  17. No. I'd like to learn Japanese though.
  18. I'm not entirely sure. I really like creating things, so probably various jobs making video games!
  19. Depends on the party.
  20. See my avatar. ;)
  21. Yes, though I need to practice and hone my skills.
  22. Yes. (But I very rarely do.)
  23. Both!
  24. Asuna Yuuki and Maya Fey!
  25. That's true, for now
@13thGalaxy @SurrealSquid @Anaru @G1ng3rGar1 @Magolor
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. What genres of music do you like to listen to?
  3. What styles of art are your favorites?
  4. How do you prefer to play games?
  5. Are you going to give me something nice for my birthday?

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
1. Heard of it through that annoying commercial on Utube
2. Got 15 victories (technically 18 but vibe didn't carry:()
3. In terms of matchups getting to play with whitehawke and Deemenator are at the top, in terms of personal favorite, I once spent most a whole round hidden on top of arcade table in rainmaker sniping 2 eliters before one went kraken I jumped to the center circled around back to the spot and had the Kraken having over my head on the arcade table special wore out
4. If you can find the right resonating frequency in an envlosed enviroment you can make even the loudest of sounds unheared
5. It was the first meme I saw on the Internet after finishing a match where I dodged a kraken
6. It's my main gamer tag but also the name of a hero I had come up with as a kid that has just stuck with me for so long I started writing a chapter book about it
7. Basically if someone took the batter of a cookie and put in a package full of preservatives (is great in ice cream)
8. Italy and hopefully the rest of Europe as well
9. (Twilight Zone music plays in background)
10. Yes
11. Boils down to 3
My hope will never die- Dr.
Oblivion- Winery dogs
I'm Alive (life sounds like)- Aviici feaut. Spearhead
12. 1 dog and one cat (formerly 4 frogs and 1 beta fish)
13. A couple of days after it's release
14. Two weeks later
15. Yes I really enjoyed the idea of Splatoon and love the demo when it was released
16. Nah it a name that runs in the family so might as well preserve it
17. Yes I speak 3 (2 fluently 1 I'm still learning)
18. Being I love to be able to volunteer worker and help other to learn in their language and help them rebuild when disaster strikes
19. I enjoy partying, hanging out with my friends, and I entertained as I watch other enjoying themselves as well
20. Paisley Bandanna, Layer anchored LS, and the red high tops
21. Yes I am pretty confident in my drawing ability
22. I can but usually don't
23. Sea
24. Most likely it is Adam warlock though Kyle Rayner(white lantern) is a close 2nd
25. "Gasp" (Twilight Zone theme song intensifies)

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174

Tag time!
Ok, there. Have fun!
IDK whether to thank you or curse you...

Anyway I'll tag people tomorrow or whenever 'cause I'm tired now.
  1. Yes, but I don't play it.
  2. 25-ish
  3. First game with the Aerospray MG (got a kill:death ratio of 23:1)
  4. Lots of equations in physics utilise the same symbols for different meanings
  5. Excluding Pokémon, my first anime was Inazuma Eleven
  6. Cringe-inducing YT name from when I was 14, didn't come up with my current username for everything (Martin, after my irl name) until after signing up here
  7. It's dough that you make cookies out of and it's sweet and chewy and has a unique texture that's deceptively satisfying
  8. Anywhere in oriental Asia; I can tick Singapore off of my list after this year
  9. IDK what that is so no comment
  10. Ninjas lost their magic for me after I found out they don't actually wear black; Naruto doesn't help their case either
  11. I have no favorite really as there are lots of things I like about music; anything by Kraftwerk or ELO; lots of jazz, lots of classical, lots of big band; AC/DC, Ace of Spades (by Motorhead with the double dot on one of the "o"s); anything by wowaka; Bohemian Rhapsody is overrated AF, as are the Beatles
  12. Cat; used to have two guinea pigs but they died aged 8 (yeah, that's super old for guinea pigs) and my old cat moved next door 'cause our neighbor started feeding him and then the neighbor died and we've not seen the cat since
  13. Jun 2 2015
  14. May 31 2015 iirc (i think it was a birthday present)
  15. Nah, didn't realise it existed until the kid/squid memes were everywhere
  16. No; noone gets called Martin anymore, and I like my name
  17. Still v. early in learning Japanese (been lazy and not really had much time to study anyway); if music and mathematics count I'm fluent in the former and intermediate in the latter
  18. Astrophysicist or cosmologist
  19. No unless it's a quiet house party without everyone being off of their faces drunk
  20. Crazy Arrows
  21. Sort of; I've been trying to improve, but it only really clicked in around November of last year and I've not had much time to practice (but I want to reach a point where I can draw manga-style artwork well)
  22. Yes
  23. Can I pick both?
  24. Either Greed from FMA, Taiga from Toradora, Hishiro from ReLIFE, Lord Asriel from His Dark Materials, Sadness from Inside Out or either of the main protagonists from the Grand Budapest Hotel
  25. Wut?

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Sorry to those who I've already asked some of these questions… I'm going to start keeping a record of who I have asked what.
  1. How well are you able to swim?
  2. What is your favorite marine species?
  3. Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  4. Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  5. Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?
  1. I'm a lifeguard, I'd hope I can swim well.
  2. Thresher sharks.
  3. I've been on a jet ski. I don't think that counts.
  4. I love aquariums. Little known fact, I've actually been in a tank with manta rays before.
  5. There was an opportunity at work for me to scuba dive in the deep end of the pool. I took it and it was really cool.
  1. Dark purple or gray.
  2. I mostly prefer electronic music over anything else.
  3. I'm not big on art, but I like impressionism.
  4. I make a mental plan, execute it, and try not to deviate.
  5. Maybe if you told me when it was, you nerd.

As for questions...

@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Achamo

1. What's your favorite animal?
  2. What's your favorite gemstone?
  3. On a scale of 1-10, yes or no, true or false, what's your favorite color in the alphabet?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Achamo

1. What's your favorite animal?
  2. What's your favorite gemstone?
  3. On a scale of 1-10, yes or no, true or false, what's your favorite color in the alphabet?
  1. Rats!
  2. Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, and (hint-hint) Turquoise.
  3. Light blue! And purple! And pink! And green! And red!
@SurrealSquid @Coerulus @Ikaheishi
1. What's your favorite Ink color in Splatoon?
2.What is your worst subject?
3. Favorite video game genre?
  1. The Squid Girl light blue!
  2. Probably P.E. right now. :( I need to get back into shape!
  3. Adventure!
@MacSmitty @Marigi174 @Saber @Quibblingsun86 @Snake_Joe @DualQuelcher

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
  1. Rats!
  2. Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, and (hint-hint) Turquoise.
  3. Light blue! And purple! And pink! And green! And red!
  1. The Squid Girl light blue!
  2. Probably P.E. right now. :( I need to get back into shape!
  3. Adventure!
@MacSmitty @Marigi174 @Saber @Quibblingsun86 @Snake_Joe @DualQuelcher
1. Blue or Orange
2. You know this
3. I can't art
4. By learning and getting better
5. I'll get you a + magnet. You can put it on your tv and bam! S to S+, though you probably won't be able to play...

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Well, I haven't been asked a question in a while, so I guess I'll ask some questions.

@SurrealSquid @Coerulus @Ikaheishi
Aha, this is new~ well lessee...

1. Soda Blue of course. Such a nice shade that I really like
2. Math. Math is such an evil subject
3. Always been an RPG squid. Next would be MMOs

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

Tag time! Feel free to answer those questions even if you weren't tagged though!
Ok, there. Have fun!
Uuuuuugggghhhhhhhhh so many questions.
1. I've heard of it, I don't play it though. I'm more into competitive Smash than competitive LoL.
2. I think 24 is my record.
3. Running the Rainmaker all the way from our base (they were at our 2) to theirs, and planting it/getting the KO.
4. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground, it can't hop.
5. I drew it myself. I wanted something that reflected my love of EarthBound and Final Fantasy VII, and also because Ness and Cloud are my Smash mains.
6. It's the tag I came up with for myself in competitive Smash.
7. Unbaked cookies, really. People like it because it can make you sick, and they like living on the edge?
8. The UK, though in about a month I'll probably resort to just throwing a dart at a map and fleeing there.
9. No?
10. Well yeah obviously.
11. This is something that's always changing. Right now I'd say it's "Vietnow" by Rage Against the Machine or "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC.
12. Negative. Never have, never will.
13. I don't know the exact date, though it was late March of this year.
14. My birthday last year.
15. I thought it looked cool, yes.
16. Absolutely. First AND last names.
17. I speak two fluently (English/Spanish), and I know bits and pieces of four others (French/Italian/Russian/Japanese).
18. Competitive Smash player or Corvette Racing team member.
19. Nooooooo. I don't drink...or do drugs...or have friends.
20. The 18K Aviators and the Squid-Stitch Cap.
21. I can do stuff in Inkscape but that's about it.
22. Absolutely not.
23. I'm okay with either, but would probably pick a boardwalk on the beach.
24. That's easy: Ness from EarthBound.
25. You don't say??? :scared:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24

Tag time!
Ok, there. Have fun!
Yay, more questions! Thank you!

1.Yes, I played it a few years ago, I made it to about level 10, then got bored of it. I play a game called Awesomenauts sometimes, which is similar to LoL, it has turrets and lanes, but only 2 lanes, 2 turrets per lane (and then the lanes converge into a 5th turret near the base), and 3 players per team. And it's played like a 2D platformer, rather than from an above perspective where you click to move around and attack. The characters also only have 2 abilities, and no ultimate, and the shop has only 24 items, no consumables, and 3/4 of the items each game are exclusive to the character you're playing as. Also, each team has a shared level, but every player still gets individual money. So it's like LoL, but played differently, and a lot simpler. Additionally, it's the only Steam game I'm aware of that supports GameCube controllers, so I can play it without having to map every button to a key.
2. I'm not sure. Probably around 15. My victory streak in singleplayer is still going, because I've never gotten a game over, and I doubt I ever will unless I try to fail. Actually, in the amiibo challenges with the roller as your weapon, I got a game over once, during the final boss, so I'm only unbeaten in the levels that come with the game.
3. I have this in a thread, I'll find it and copy-paste it here. It's fairly recent (Which is probably why I consider it my proudest, because I remember it well):
In Bluefin, someone had just thrown a Splash wall as I turned into a Kraken to chase him, and it landed very close to the base of the grated walkway. I tried to maneuver around it and go through the small area left uncovered, but I hit the wall, which knocked me back into the walkway, and I fell through. He then proceeded to swim through his wall and advance further into our side of the map, towards the center rather than upwards. But right as I fell through, I started to hold right, and since I was still a Kraken, I was able to attach myself to the wall and start climbing up, and then I chased and splatted him just before my special ran out.
Also, the time I got 18-0 in a ranked match
4. I can't think of much. Crows are really smart. 1111111111111 (1 13 times) spelled out contains 113 characters. You can fly by simply throwing yourself at the ground an missing. About Myself: I've beaten Sesame Street Fighter without glitches in 93 seconds, which is second place out of 4 people on speedrun.com.
5. I love snakes, I change my avatar every few weeks, this is what first came to mind when I was thinking of what I should change it to.
6. I wanted to switch from my previous name I used online to something that had few enough characters so I could use it in single player games where the character cap is usually around 8, and "Anaru" was the first thing I thought of. I didn't know this at the time, but apparently it's the name of a character in an anime, and a real name that some people have in some specific group of people in New Zealand (I just searched for it, it's a group called the Māori).
7. It's literally just dough that you can make into cookies.
8. It wouldn't be Japan anyways. Canadians speak English, so that's an option. There are some European countries I'd like to visit (Such as France, Germany, and Sweden) but I'm not that great at speaking French and I know nothing about the languages of the other 2 countries, so at the moment, I'd choose Canada. If I could instantly learn any language and then go to that country, I'd choose German and then visit Germany, because I'm German (Well, mostly German. At least 70%, my dad's pretty much pure German, my Mom's family is more mixed. Also, I took a genetics test once, and apparently I'm .1% Native American/Asian, those were grouped together so I'm not sure which one.)
9. I heard about them on a cooking show (I usually don't find illuminati jokes that funny, which is surprising, because I usually will laugh at almost anything, but this video really surprised me the first time I saw it, and it didn't feel incredibly "memey" like most illuminati jokes are. But it won't surprise you since you now know exactly what it's about)
10. Sure, I was Ninjas in Ninjas vs. Pirates
11. That's a great song, definitely my favorite from that series. My favorite is:
12. I used to have a cat, I currently have a dog.
13. November 2, 2015. That's about 1.35 months after I got Splatoon.
14. Oh, I accidently sort of answered this already. I got it as a present on my 15th Birthday, so September 21, 2015.
15. It looked sort of fun. The shooter genre hadn't really interested me before, so I didn't think I'd like it very much. I was incredibly wrong.
16. Maybe if I could go back and change it at the start of my life. It would be extremely confusing if I changed it now.
17. I'm alright at speaking French, I learn French at my school. I would prefer to learn German (because I'm German) but the only languages they offer are Spanish, French, and Japanese. I suppose I could try to learn it independently.
18. I'd like to create and program games.
19. Nope, parties are awful.
20. Sky-Blue Squideye
21. Not really. I used to draw sometimes. I drew a dragon once that looked alright, I don't know where it currently is, though. I drew it in my art class in my first year of middle school, my teacher spent about three weeks teaching us exclusively how to draw dragons, which I thought was amazing, because I love dragons. So of course they looked somewhat nice. we spent so much time dedicated to drawing them.
22. Not well, and I don't listen to music for the lyrics, mostly just the sound.
23. Mountains
24. That's difficult to answer. It's probably someone from a book rather than a video game. When I was really young (near the age of five), I would have said Winnie the Pooh. I don't know what it is right now, there're so many great characters. Actually, it's probably Roland from The Dark Tower. My favorite character from a game might be Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. From a movie, maybe Han Solo from Star Wars.
25. Where did you come across that bit of false information? They do.

Ikaheishi said:
1. Blue, it seems like blue is a lot of people's favorite.
2. As always, my answer is "I know very little about music genres".
3. Music is considered art, right? If so, music.
4. I'm not quite sure what you mean. I play Splatoon with motion controls, those are great. I like to use my GameCube controller for most PC games.
5. Sure, but I'll have to think of something that's not a physical object, or something I can just send you a picture of. Oh, and your birthday is 4 days after my dad's birthday. His is very easy to remember because it's 10/10.

@Cuttleshock @Magolor @Mendax @G1ng3rGar1 @Ikaheishi @Achamo @woomycheri
1. What movie have you watched the most?
2. Do you have any goals you'd like to accomplish within the next year?
3. How good are you at remembering the names of other people? (Related and Somewhat Personal Story: There's a guy at my school, pretty much every time we see each other we hug each other and say "I love you", I'm not quite sure how that started. As I've never been in a romantic relationship, that's probably the most intimate thing I've ever done, and I see him about once every week or two. Those interactions are around 80% of all the communication we've ever had with each other. I've known him for about a year and I have no idea what his name is (I probably know the names of, at most, 150 people, most likely closer to 100; I'm terrible at remembering names. That number includes family members, but doesn't include the names of people I've never met in person, such as Stephen King and Grant Kirkhope). I don't know how to find his name without asking him and I don't really want to do that after knowing him for so long.)
4. Do you have any stories you'd like to share?
5. What's something you enjoy eating that most people don't?
6. What are your favorite 5 seconds of your favorite song? (Post a video of it, then write the timeframe of those 5 seconds below it)
7. What's your favorite kind of tree?
8. What are 25 things that make you happy?
9. From 1 to 10, how good are you at Chess?
10. Have you ever held a sword?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
3. How good are you at remembering the names of other people? (Related and Somewhat Personal Story: There's a guy at my school, pretty much every time we see each other we hug each other and say "I love you", I'm not quite sure how that started. As I've never been in a romantic relationship, that's probably the most intimate thing I've ever done, and I see him about once every week or two. Those interactions are around 80% of all the communication we've ever had with each other. I've known him for about a year and I have no idea what his name is (I probably know the names of, at most, 150 people, most likely closer to 100; I'm terrible at remembering names. That number includes family members, but doesn't include the names of people I've never met in person, such as Stephen King and Grant Kirkhope). I don't know how to find his name without asking him and I don't really want to do that after knowing him for so long.)
6. What are your favorite 5 seconds of your favorite song? (Post a video of it, then write the timeframe of those 5 seconds below it)
1. The Ring. I love that horror film.
2. Get a better job that isn't harmful to my health.
3. Bad. Not unless I'm around you a lot.
4. Not really, no.
5. I have no clue. Probably pineapple pizza.
6. I don't really feel like doing this right now, sorry.
7. Cherry.
8. I only really have two. My closest friend I'm staying with and playing games with them.
9. I don't know.
10. A fake one, yes.

Sorry if my responses are really lackluster. I'm not feeling too great right now.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
Oh, and your birthday is 4 days after my dad's birthday. His is very easy to remember because it's 10/10.
What? :confused: My birthday is 74 days after… It's December 24, not October 14. Where would you even get 10/14?

Wait a moment… Did you think I'm less than one year old? o_O I did join Squidboards on October 14th, 2015.

@Cuttleshock @Magolor @Mendax @G1ng3rGar1 @Ikaheishi @Achamo @woomycheri
  1. I have no idea. It could be The Matrix, Speed, Ocean's Eleven, Sister Act, or even The Sound of Music.
  2. To be myself all the time and to greatly improve my health.
  3. Terrible. After a month of being in a class I might know the name of one classmate.
  4. The only ones I can think of off hand are not something I should share in a place as public as here.
  5. I don't know… Sushi? Spinach?
  6. As I said just a few posts up in number #1287: “I like so many songs I can't possibly answer this.”
  7. Any that I'm not allergic to.
  8. I'm not sure if I can list 25, but I'll try…
    1. Getting to be myself
    2. Helping others
    3. Having fun
    4. Accomplishing a difficult and/or challenging puzzle/task
    5. Improving my skills
    6. Creating things
    7. Entertaining others
    8. Exploration and adventure!
    9. Learning things I'm interested in
    10. Looking nice
    …and that's pretty much it.
  9. Maybe 3?
  10. Yes! I own one. I once had to chase a burglar out of my house with it!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
  1. Yes! I own one. I once had to chase a burglar out of my house with it!
Darn Ikaheishi, you scary.

1. Dark blue. My avatar might tell you that.
2. Math. It´s EVIL, I tell you!
3. Hmmm... lately, it´s been shooters, but I love RPGs too.
(and MacSmitty, if you want to answer some questions, just take the ones I asked earlier, anyone can answer them!)
1. Cyan (a shade of light blue).
2. Anything, really. As long as it isn´t too boring or extreme.
3. What exactly do you mean by styles of art? Like the different eras in art history?
4. Sitting on my gaming chair.
5. It depends. What would you consider "nice"?

Well, I asked a whole bunch of questions, so I´ll refrain from asking more for now.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

Tag time!
Ok, there. Have fun!
I'll tag Zappy for you :) @⭐️Zapfish⭐️
(if/when you read This Zappy, just answer the questions I'm about to answers)

1. Yes, I have. I just don't play it.
2. Not sure. Maybe 14? I might have a picture of it on Miiverse.
3. Maybe when I managed to place an ink mine underneath someone's super jump spot or when I got 11-0 with the Zink Mini.
4. The Japanese word for Red Bones from TTYD is ブラッヂィホネノコ, meaning Bloody Dull Bones. ;)
5. Because I started using the Zink Mini Splatling, and wanted to have a profile picture to reflect that.
6. I answered this on the "Why did You choose that username? Thread."
7. Cookie dough is exactly that-cookies before they are baked. It's extremely good and I recommend it. You don't even have to buy it, if you just make your own cookies then you can taste the dough before you put it in the oven. FDA or whatever is saying that it's not safe, but I've been doing it for years and I'm fine
8. JAPAN
Uh…Australia, or maybe Germany.
9. Uh
10. TEAM NINJASSSS!
11. Priceless by whoever sings that
12. Nope!
13. September 27, 2015 (would need to check but yeah)
14. Roughly the last week of August of last year.
15. I was interested when it was first announcement, then I got hyped a bit later
16. Nah, it's fine. Everyone remembers it so I'm fine with it
17. No, but I'm kinda working towards Japanese.
18. Bio engineer or a robotics engineer or a programmer or whatever job you need to help out the astronauts XD (I want to say Aero space but I don't think that's the right one that I'm thinking of)
19. Not really. I just like the free food.
20. Jungle Hat (the one with the Camo)
21. Decently, I guess
22. Yeah, I think I can. I just haven't really sung solo in front of people (used to be in a choir)
23. Uh
Mountains
24. Mario ;)
25. YOU LIAR!
  1. Nope.
  2. I haven't really kept track.
  3. The times where I've singlehandedly carried my team to victory. And the few times I singlehandedly splatted the entire enemy team. :D
  4. Annually, more people are bitten by other people in New York City than there are shark attacks worldwide.
  5. I commissioned this artwork of my OC/Inksona earlier this month!
  6. It's actually a development name for a very early version of my OC, before she developed into my Inksona.
  7. Unbaked cookies. It's basically a sweet paste.
  8. The UK!
  9. No?
  10. I'm indiferent.
  11. I like so many songs I can't possibly answer this.
  12. I have nine rats.
  13. Sometime last October… The 14th I think? *checks profile* Ooo! I was right! :D
  14. Release day!
  15. I was curious at first. I wasn't hyped until testfire.
  16. I'm working on it! It's not officially Laura yet.
  17. No. I'd like to learn Japanese though.
  18. I'm not entirely sure. I really like creating things, so probably various jobs making video games!
  19. Depends on the party.
  20. See my avatar. ;)
  21. Yes, though I need to practice and hone my skills.
  22. Yes. (But I very rarely do.)
  23. Both!
  24. Asuna Yuuki and Maya Fey!
  25. That's true, for now
1. Blue
2. Contemporary Christian apparently XD I don't really pay attention to genre
I also like pop
3. Uh
4. Sitting down
5. When is it? I guess I could do that thing I said I would do but then real life/procrastination happened XD

@DualQuelcher @SyMag @SgtUBER

1. Waffles or pancakes?
2. What's your favorite kind of sock?
3. What do you think about Octolings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom