Tag

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I don't think I've ever eaten an olive, I rarely eat food that I'm not already familiar with. I might try one the next time I get an opportunity to do so.
I like to eat apples whole, but they're fine sliced, it doesn't make them taste different.
I just looked at a lot of food online and I'm still not hungry. I've eaten lunch for only a few days of the last 3 weeks... I'm eating breakfast & dinner every day though.

Well, first I'd need to actually fall in love with somebody, but if I was, I'd go back and save them, of course! Avenging them isn't going to solve the situation at all!
This is one of the most difficult questions I've answered on this thread... I went to justflipacoin.com and got heads, so sandwich.
The Legend of Zelda! My next avatar will probably be related to that series.

It's a lot easier to be lazy than to be productive so almost anyone could achieve 10, maximum laziness! But usually, I'm around 3 or 4.
Eww. Gross. No.
I answered this in my last post so no further explanation, but future.

@Cuttleshock @SyMag @Ikaheishi
1. What's the most recent movie you watched?
2. What's the best joke you know?
3. How often do you dream while asleep? Are your dreams generally good or bad? (that's 2 in one but whatever)
1. Tangled cause Wasabi(le sister)
I also saw some of Tremors and Captain America: The First Avenger yesterday cause my dad
2. TMW you keep on thinking of a pun but you don't want to tell it XD (that's not the joke but)
I'm not funny and I don't make up jokes
I find them on tumblr
3. I don't typically remember dreams, so I dunno
Maybe once a week or something
They're decently okay dreams
I do remember a dream where my vision was forever blurry even with glasses (which freaks me out so that was not a great dream)
And another kinda recently where I was trying to find classes in my new school and yeah that turned on me too so um
Yeah

Freebie (hey @SurrealSquid you can use my questions)

1. French fries or tater tots
2. Do you like to cook
3. Do you own a laptop

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Hmmm... I thought up a lot of question just now. Will do them all at once. And here's some tags so lots of people have to answer:
@Ikaheishi @Rustic @Anaru @Achamo @DualQuelcher @woomycheri @Magolor @Quibblingsun86 @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock @SyMag @Meta Knightmare @Mr. 9
Love, SurrealSquid :D

1. How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
2. What color are your hair and eyes?
3. How many books have you read in your life?
4. What's your favorite sci-fi book?
5. What's your favorite fantasy book?
6. Can you type the alphabet in order with your eyes closed?
7. Do you like to speedrun games?
8. What books/movies have made you cry?
9. How much do you study for school tests?
10. Have you ever dated someone?
11. What style do you use for this forum?
12. What is that?
That's a lot of questions, but I'll do them all.

Usually about 6-8. I go to sleep at 11-12 and wake up at 5-6.
I have blue eyes and blond hair. And my hair is kinda long-ish I guess because people think I'm a girl sometimes (very rarely but it does happen).
No idea. At least 40 for sure, but maybe up to 60 or 70. Not including those really young children books with like, 20 pages and 1 sentence a page, of course.
I liked Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (read them all) and Dune (read the first one) a lot, but Enders Game is my favorite (read that and Ender's Shadow), I should probably read all the books in those series sometime. There are a lot, though, and I'm already reading 2 series, and have a book of another already...
The Hobbit, although my favorite fantasy series isn't the Lord of the Rings, but The Dark Tower.
I can try. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxuz (one letter off! I did u instead of y. But I was mostly correct. And u is right next to y)
Yeah! I've done a speedrun of Link's Awakening and a very not well know game Magicite, and I beat Majoras Mask 3D in the second day cycle once, but it wasn't really a speedrun. And you can't do it in the first day cycle since you're stuck as a deku scrub. And in speedruns, it's actually faster to do more day cycles. I'm going to try speedrunning Mario Sunshine some day, I can speedrun about half of the required levels for speedrunning it so far, and do the Gelato Skip Glitch!
I don't think a movie has ever made me cry. For books, I cried a little in It at the end and at some parts of The Dark Tower, which I won't explain because of spoilers.
Almost never. In the math test I mentioned a few posts ago where I got the highest score out of my entire school, I had studied for about 15 minutes maximum. I feel like if I needed to study, it would mean that I don't actually know the stuff I learned since I'd be having to re-learn it just for the test I was about to do!
No, and I don't really want to unless I find somebody that I really love. Almost every relationship I see ends with the two people hating each other. So if even if I really liked a girl, I feel like I wouldn't want to date her, since it would eventually make us dislike each other, which is the opposite of what my goal would be in dates.
Dark Teal. I didn't even notice that button until a few days ago but I prefer this color to the green.
A pronoun.

I recently tagged so despite all the questions I'll wait 'till my next post.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
3. How often do you dream while asleep? Are your dreams generally good or bad? (that's 2 in one but whatever)
  1. Recently released or just the last one I saw? I... don't really remember, in either case. Nothing in a while, clearly!
  2. That one about Sherlock and Watson and the tent, probably. I'm no good at telling jokes; if you're curious, Googling those three key words will probably bring it up.
  3. I dream fairly often, I think. And quite frequently, I wake up feeling really unhappy and not knowing why until I remember my dream. Sometimes, it's pretty funny, but at other times, it's genuinely distressing. I have loads of dreams about school and violin lessons. Had an awesome one recently (which was unfortunately connected to a bad dream) about an asymmetrical stage in Splatoon based on a mediæval tower and the walled but fairly natural grounds around it. One team could come in through an open point in the crumbling walls. The stage overall was L-shaped and slightly small, the tower being at the opposite end of the L from the entry point. There were climbable walls in the middle of the stage as well as the edge and the bend of the L was something of a snipy chokepoint (actually, I don't really remember what was at the edge, but certainly some barrier).
Uh, dinner now so no questions! And I'll answer Surreal's tacked-on questions later.

Boil

Full Squid
Favorite weapon: tri-slosher
favorite youtuber: mysterious mr. enter
Most embarrassing moment: buying the wrong game console.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
  1. Ocean's Eleven.
  2. I don't know.
  3. It's varied. I've gone from an occasional reminder of what I want to do or be like, to constant night terrors of my worst experiences.
Hmmm... Can't think of questions right now. Will do some other time. And here's some tags to troll people because I can:
@Ikaheishi @Rustic @Anaru @Achamo @DualQuelcher @woomycheri @Magolor @Quibblingsun86 @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @G1ng3rGar1 @Cuttleshock @SyMag @Meta Knightmare @Mr. 9
I am sooooo going to return the favor. A LOT.

Freebie (hey @SurrealSquid you can use my questions)

1. French fries or tater tots
2. Do you like to cook
3. Do you own a laptop
  1. Both!
  2. Sometimes.
  3. Yeah. A netbook and a notebook. And a tablet I always keep in its dock, my homeroom thought it was a laptop.
@SurrealSquid @G1ng3rGar1 @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @woomycheri
  1. Have you ever read or watched Ika Musume?
  2. Have you ever been diving?
  3. Do you like visiting the aquarium?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
  1. Ocean's Eleven.
  2. I don't know.
  3. It's varied. I've gone from an occasional reminder of what I want to do or be like, to constant night terrors of my worst experiences.
I am sooooo going to return the favor. A LOT.

1. Both!
  2. Sometimes.
  3. Yeah. A netbook and a notebook. And a tablet I always keep in its dock, my homeroom thought it was a laptop.
@SurrealSquid @G1ng3rGar1 @Anaru @Magolor @AlphaOmegaSplatter @woomycheri
  1. Have you ever read or watched Ika Musume?
  2. Have you ever been diving?
  3. Do you like visiting the aquarium?
1. No, but it sounds interesting
2. No
3. It's decent

That's a lot of questions, but I'll do them all.

Usually about 6-8. I go to sleep at 11-12 and wake up at 5-6.
I have blue eyes and blond hair. And my hair is kinda long-ish I guess because people think I'm a girl sometimes (very rarely but it does happen).
No idea. At least 40 for sure, but maybe up to 60 or 70. Not including those really young children books with like, 20 pages and 1 sentence a page, of course.
I liked Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (read them all) and Dune (read the first one) a lot, but Enders Game is my favorite (read that and Ender's Shadow), I should probably read all the books in those series sometime. There are a lot, though, and I'm already reading 2 series, and have a book of another already...
The Hobbit, although my favorite fantasy series isn't the Lord of the Rings, but The Dark Tower.
I can try. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxuz (one letter off! I did u instead of y. But I was mostly correct. And u is right next to y)
Yeah! I've done a speedrun of Link's Awakening and a very not well know game Magicite, and I beat Majoras Mask 3D in the second day cycle once, but it wasn't really a speedrun. And you can't do it in the first day cycle since you're stuck as a deku scrub. And in speedruns, it's actually faster to do more day cycles. I'm going to try speedrunning Mario Sunshine some day, I can speedrun about half of the required levels for speedrunning it so far, and do the Gelato Skip Glitch!
I don't think a movie has ever made me cry. For books, I cried a little in It at the end and at some parts of The Dark Tower, which I won't explain because of spoilers.
Almost never. In the math test I mentioned a few posts ago where I got the highest score out of my entire school, I had studied for about 15 minutes maximum. I feel like if I needed to study, it would mean that I don't actually know the stuff I learned since I'd be having to re-learn it just for the test I was about to do!
No, and I don't really want to unless I find somebody that I really love. Almost every relationship I see ends with the two people hating each other. So if even if I really liked a girl, I feel like I wouldn't want to date her, since it would eventually make us dislike each other, which is the opposite of what my goal would be in dates.
Dark Teal. I didn't even notice that button until a few days ago but I prefer this color to the green.
A pronoun.

I recently tagged so despite all the questions I'll wait 'till my next post.
Um…
Should I answer these questions too or what? Sure didn't see them on the original post

Last edited:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
... wait, what? Anaru, where did the questions you answered from Surreal come from... ? Did... did you just do that to throw me into mental disarray? Or did Surreal delete them?
Um…
Should I answer these questions too or what? Sure didn't see them on the original post
I did make them up, but not to confuse you two. You can answer them if you want. He actually did edit the post, but really quickly, so it's not showing up as edited. There's just a green smile face there right now, but it previously said "love you" right before that. I can't prove that but it legitimately did happen.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'm glad that I now know all of that. For anyone who's unaware, with this forum software, edits show up only if they're at least 5 minutes after the post was made.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm glad that I now know all of that. For anyone who's unaware, with this forum software, edits show up only if they're at least 5 minutes after the post was made.
So many of my posts would show up as edited if that feature didn't exist, I commonly notice mistakes right after I press "post reply".

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Nice tidbit there
I did make them up, but not to confuse you two. You can answer them if you want. He actually did edit the post, but really quickly, so it's not showing up as edited. There's just a green smile face there right now, but it previously said "love you" right before that. I can't prove that but it legitimately did happen.
And okay
Might as well XD

12. What is that?

1. Around 10
2. Dark brown and even darker brown
3. A ton
Hopefully over 100 so far
4. I'm not sure. Does the Epic series count? Or maybe the Planet Thieves or something
5. Keeper of the Lost Cities series for now
Also, A Wrinkle In Time is always go
6. Abcdefhjijklmnopqrstyvexyz
Close enough
*flips out cause that's really close*
And I'm on mobile so
7. It's a fun challenge
8. Big Hero 6 and Home are the two I can think of cause of the near end of the movie
9. I look back at previous lessons
Or sometimes I'm confident enough and march through without anything
(Unless it's open book then I have than)
10. No
11. Do you mean the theme? Octoboards if you mean that
If not then I dunno
12. I don't know

@Achamo @Cuttleshock @DualQuelcher

1. Do you like plaid
2. Favorite flavor of cupcake
3. Favorite book (and favorite by Roald Dahl)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Instant failure

@Ikaheishi @Magolor @DualQuelcher
1. If you could stay at one age until you died (You'd live a normal lifespan, I guess, but look and feel like you were at that age), which would you choose?
2. What's a terrible mistake you've made that you wish you could undo (that you're comfortable sharing online)?
3. Oldest system was asked earlier, but what's the oldest game you own?
1. I'm too young to answer that question.
2. One that I'm not comfortable sharing online.
3. Probably Sonic Rivals.
Nice tidbit there

And okay
Might as well XD

12. What is that?

1. Around 10
2. Dark brown and even darker brown
3. A ton
Hopefully over 100 so far
4. I'm not sure. Does the Epic series count? Or maybe the Planet Thieves or something
5. Keeper of the Lost Cities series for now
Also, A Wrinkle In Time is always go
6. Abcdefhjijklmnopqrstyvexyz
Close enough
*flips out cause that's really close*
And I'm on mobile so
7. It's a fun challenge
8. Big Hero 6 and Home are the two I can think of cause of the near end of the movie
9. I look back at previous lessons
Or sometimes I'm confident enough and march through without anything
(Unless it's open book then I have than)
10. No
11. Do you mean the theme? Octoboards if you mean that
If not then I dunno
12. I don't know

@Achamo @Cuttleshock @DualQuelcher

1. Do you like plaid
2. Favorite flavor of cupcake
3. Favorite book (and favorite by Roald Dahl)
1. Not really, but it's fine.
2. Chocolate
3. I've read so many that I honestly can't say.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
1. Goodfellas
2. ...I don't know but I'm sure it's one that shouldn't be posted on here (I like dark humor)
3. Usually I don't have dreams, but when I do they're usually not pleasant... :/

Hmmm... Can't think of questions right now. Will do some other time. And here's some tags to troll people because I can:

:D
*glares at @SurrealSquid*

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Cuttleshock @Magolor
1. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal growing up, and if so what was it?
2. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
3. Anything you're hoping to achieve by the end of the year?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal growing up, and if so what was it?
2. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
3. Anything you're hoping to achieve by the end of the year?
  1. A favourite? Don't be horrible! I still sleep with around 80 animals/Pokémon. I do kind of favour four of them, I guess... oh, and yeah, fine, Alex the St. Bernard, who used to be as large as me (I grew, he didn't shrink), was probably my main toy when I was young.
  2. Points on both sides:
    Duck: Morally better, as I wouldn't harm as many organisms.
    If I win and befriend the duck, I can fly.
    Ohmigosh adorable <3
    Horses: I can run away, although I guess I have to stay and fight in this situation?
    I could climb a tree and throw, uh, conkers at them.
    The duck would kill me, frankly. The horses wouldn't.
    Probably prefer the horses because I'm a coward and prioritise my own safety over that of other animals... that's kind of depressing. Oops.
  3. In two days (and several hours), I get my exam results back! If they're good, I've achieved all that I really needed to. Also would like to learn the National Pokédex, though.
@DualQuelcher @SyMag @Dessgeega
  1. Sudoku?
  2. Crosswords?
  3. If you can only drink one thing for the rest of your life - not still water (carbonated is allowed, sure) - what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom