• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
1. Is it possible for you to rest your tongue in a comfortable position?
2. Have you ever held a snake?
3. Have you ever found coins used as currency in a country that you've never been in?
4. Have you ever seen a sunset and/or sunrise over the Ocean?
5. What 5 websites do you most often visit?
6. Have you ever actually licked to the center of a tootsie pop? (I did, it took me over 45 minutes and since then I've forgotten the amount of licks I counted...)
7. From 1-10, how attractive do you think you are?
8. I think I've asked this before, but what's your favorite smell?
9. What do you get if you put root beer in a square glass?
10. How many days are in a light-year?
1. Yep! I know it takes a moment once that is mentioned to do so.
2. Yes, it's a weird feeling.
3. I have some British coins lying around somewhere.
4. Not really, I don't spend anytime at the ocean.
5. Twitch, Youtube, Easy Allies.com, Discord, and here probably.
6. Nah, I give up mostly and start biting. I don't have time to lick my may in. lol
7. It really depends on several factors. I can go from a 4 to an 8. I love exercising and working out, so I'm pretty fit, which gives me "attractive points" I feel. ;) But there are times I feel like garbage, hence the 4.
8. The smell of a Christmas Tree in our house when we get one. I'm still salty the one we got last year did not have a strong scent compared to most others.
9. Root Beer in a weird glass!
10. Trick question! Light Years are distance, not time! I think.

• Do you watch any live streams? (Regularly or occasional!)
  • What is your favorite thing that you have created? (Art, music, a story, anything!)
  • Have you ever cosplayed, or if not, do you want to cosplay? What is the favorite cosplay you've done (if any), and what cosplay(s) do you really want to do?
1. I watch Easy Allies streams almost daily. They are my favorite content creators on the internet. They are made of the employees of Gametrailers when it was shut down earlier this year.
2. Not really much of a creative person. I can't really think of anything of note.
3. I have. My favorite would probably be the male player character from Pokmon Black. My dream cosplay would be Link from Zelda, (but it would have to be perfect for me to wear it) and Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening.

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
1. I never really worry about it, so yes?
2. I have touched one
3. Yeah, I've found Canadian pennies and a Canadian dime.
4. No
5. Squidboards
Inkipedia
Tapastic
AwkwardZombie
Hoodamath (I dunno)

Unless you count tumblr then tumblr goes after Squidboards and before Inkipedia
And Google Plus would go after tumblr
6. Possibly
7. 5
8. The smell of good food
9. A root beer XD (or square root beer, if you really want it like that)
10. Should be 365

1. I used to watch Nintendome very often XD almost every day when he streamed that often
I used to watch PKSparkxx occasionally but then something happened and yeah
2. Uh
I like my current set of Splatoon OCs
And I do like an ocean wave I made on Art Academy(despite the fact I was comparing it to the example the whole time I was making it)
And I do like my OC art (most of the time)
3. No, and yes
I want to be an Inkling! :D
I've also considered being a Sugar Rush Racer from Wreck it Ralph
And I have also considered being a Squid Sister
And Octoling has also crossed my mind XD
Cosplay is fun

@SilverBlue-Neko @SupaTim @SupaRamen

1. Favorite ice cream flavor
2. Longest you've been in a car
3. Favorite card in a normal 4 suit deck?
Oh yay I love these :3

1. Fav ice cream flavor
Well I switch favorite icecream flavors often. But I can give you my top 3! Mint Chip, cookie dough, and white chocolate raspberry truffle (fancy fancy xD)
2. I had to sit in a car for a whole day when I was younger. I used to live in CA and we moved to NC and drove @.@
3. Hmmmm...Queen of clubs : D

I suppose I have to tag people now? Uuuuh I tag anyone who wants to answer these!

1. Travel by ocean or sky?
2. Coolest place you've been to?
3. Tell me about yourself :3

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
  1. That trick doesn't work on me!
  2. I've definitely touched them before... and yes, I remember that big snakes are heavy, so I've definitely had at least one resting on my shoulders. They are friends.
  3. I don't think so.
  4. Probably seen a few sunsets over the... *cranes neck to check map*... Gulf of Mexico. Not the morning ones, though.
  5. YouTube, Squidboards, UK of Equestria... GreaterGood (because I automatically get 10 page hits on that daily)... and I dunno, there are a lot of websites that I visit on a regular basis.
  6. Never had one.
  7. I sometimes get stuck in the bathroom because I can't stop staring at the mirror. But I know I'm not perfect (acne has yet to leave and such), so, mm, 7! That's how attractive I find myself, not how much I imagine others perceive me to be. I'm narcissistic, not conceited! I hope.
  8. Fresh bread! Fresh bread! Loaves of joy from the oven!
  9. Square in what sense? Square-based? I guess you get a sparkling beverage ready for consumption but limited compared to other potential modes of preparation, as one can only really drink from four locations (provided that one has no straw). Is root beer alcoholic? I hope not. Or alternate answer (inspired by Magolor's response): beer root beer.
  10. At our current maximum speed of space travel... I have no idea, because I don't know anything about technology. A good deal; probably in the millions.
@Spiderface @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Mr. 9
  1. What smartphone do you have, if you have one?
  2. What sort of shoes do you like wearing?
  3. How often do you come across exciting things (this depends on what you find exciting. Beetles? Small snakes? Money?) on the ground?

1. I have an old school Samsung Galaxy.
2. Shoes with speed up mains, ha ha. IRL, casual street shoes.
3. Well money would be the most exciting, but that almost never happens. For some weird reason I get excited when I see frogs on the ground. It used to happen all the time when I was a kid. Now, not so much for some reason.

I’ll tag some people, but this is a free for all. @Anaru @G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @Cuttleshock @Magolor @Hero of Lime @SurrealSquid @DualQuelcher

1. Name one of your favorite animes (or cartoons), and your favorite character in it.
2. Would you rather have 50,000 dollars guaranteed, or a 50-50 chance of winning 1 million dollars?
3. Do you have any short silly/quirky/amusing YouTube videos you would like to share? No need for it to be comedic genious. If not, that’s fine, but I’ll break the ice anyway:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I’ll tag some people, but this is a free for all. @Anaru @G1ng3rGar1 @SyMag @Cuttleshock @Magolor @Hero of Lime @SurrealSquid @DualQuelcher

1. Name one of your favorite animes (or cartoons), and your favorite character in it.
2. Would you rather have 50,000 dollars guaranteed, or a 50-50 chance of winning 1 million dollars?
3. Do you have any short silly/quirky/amusing YouTube videos you would like to share? No need for it to be comedic genious. If not, that’s fine, but I’ll break the ice anyway:
1. Cowboy Bebop...still the only anime I've ever watched. I'll be cliché and say Spike is probably my favorite character.
2. My luck is garbage. At least I could pay off my student loans with 50 Gs.
3. Enjoy:

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Hero of Lime @woomycheri
1. If you have a collection of something, what has been your white whale (i.e. the one elusive thing you can never seem to get)?
2. Android or iOS?
3. Favorite season? (I might have asked this before so sorry in advance if this is the case!)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Dragon Ball (series) and (Good) Buu
Or Goku
2. What's the other chance to get?
3. I love that video! (Well I prefer the longer version but)
Here's
3 of them for the same company
Well NONE OF THEM WILL EMBED

Just look up Applegate Farms commercial
It should be the first three

Meanwhile here's another one to compensate
GEEZ NOTHING WILL EMBED
(It was Puppymonkeybaby)
I'll see if it'll work in a separate post

@Ikaheishi @SyMag @YOJOEHOJO

1. Gas or electric oven? (I hate electric ovens, but that's just my opinion…)
2. Weird thing you like
3. Have you ever met anyone famous?

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
1. Dragon Ball (series) and (Good) Buu
Or Goku
2. What's the other chance to get?
3. I love that video! (Well I prefer the longer version but)
Here's
3 of them for the same company
Well NONE OF THEM WILL EMBED

Just look up Applegate Farms commercial
It should be the first three

Meanwhile here's another one to compensate
GEEZ NOTHING WILL EMBED
(It was Puppymonkeybaby)
I'll see if it'll work in a separate post

2. Weird thing you like

Ha ha, wow. I was so conflicted about whether to post the video I did or Puppymonkeybaby, no kidding. Also DBZ is probably my own personal fav. Buu is easily the best bad guy, but I'm conflicted about whether to pick Goku or Vegeta (who finally comes around at the end) as my favorite character.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

2. Weird thing you like
1. But electric stoves won't kill you with fumes if you stick your head inside, which is nice!
2. Uh...EarthBound is a weird game? *shrugs*
3. That depends on your definition of the word "famous." I've seen P. Diddy in person at Versailles (I think I told that story before), but as far as the traditional definition of "famous" pertaining to actors/actresses, I'm afraid not.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. Just one?? Well, Gatchaman CROWDS is always a good one to share and it has one of my all-around favourite characters, Ichinose Hajime.
  2. The guaranteed one. What would I do with a zillion? $50k is bound to be enough for various stuff until I get a job... although that's only £30,000... but no, still sufficient. I am very frugal.
It's late, I can't be bothered with questiooons.

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
  1. Just one?? Well, Gatchaman CROWDS is always a good one to share and it has one of my all-around favourite characters, Ichinose Hajime.
  2. The guaranteed one. What would I do with a zillion? $50k is bound to be enough for various stuff until I get a job... although that's only £30,000... but no, still sufficient. I am very frugal.
It's late, I can't be bothered with questiooons.
LOL, love the video. You are conversing with one of THE Death Note fans.

I'd take the 50K too btw, and I don't need to think about it. ;)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. I have an old school Samsung Galaxy.
2. Shoes with speed up mains, ha ha. IRL, casual street shoes.
3. Well money would be the most exciting, but that almost never happens. For some weird reason I get excited when I see frogs on the ground. It used to happen all the time when I was a kid. Now, not so much for some reason.

1. Pokemon Sinnoh Region and probably Paul or Ash.
2. What is the 50-50 chance here?
3. Probably.

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
1. Pokemon Sinnoh Region and probably Paul or Ash.
2. What is the 50-50 chance here?
3. Probably.
Oh, I just meant that you either get 50,000 dollars for sure, or you get a 1 in 2 chance of getting 1 million once. So take 50,000 for sure, or take a 50% chance of winning 1 million.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
3. Do you have any short silly/quirky/amusing YouTube videos you would like to share?
I'll do the only cartoon/anime I've watched that I've never mentioned here, Gravity Falls, and my favorite character in it is Dipper.
EDIT: Actually, I also watched Pokémon Origins, although that's only 4 episodes long.
50-50 chance for a million, I'll get some friends to do that too and we'll split whatever money we get.
But if I couldn't do that I'd probably choose 50k guaranteed.
I looked through all of my liked videos on youtube and except for a few by pannenkoek2012 (<-- I love this channel), only one of them is under a minute.

@Mr. 9 @SilverBlue-Neko @G1ng3rGar1
1. How often do you eat at restaurants?
2. Do you ever wear jewelry?
3. Do you prefer turtles or tortoises?

Last edited:

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
I'll do the only cartoon/anime I've watched that I've never mentioned here, Gravity Falls, and my favorite character in it is Dipper.
50-50 chance for a million, I'll get some friends to do that too and we'll split whatever money we get.
I looked through all of my liked videos on youtube and except for a few by pannenkoek2012 (<-- I love this channel), only one of them is under a minute.

I had to watch it twice, but I now understand the humor! Thanks! :)

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
1. If you have a collection of something, what has been your white whale (i.e. the one elusive thing you can never seem to get)?
2. Android or iOS?
3. Favorite season? (I might have asked this before so sorry in advance if this is the case!)
1. As of right now, nothing really. I've never collected anything to the point where I could not get it sooner or later.
2. Android
3. Winter. Granted, I live in Southern California, so our winters are never too harsh. But I love cold weather, regardless.

3. Do you have any short silly/quirky/amusing YouTube videos you would like to share? No need for it to be comedic genious. If not, that’s fine, but I’ll break the ice
1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Joesph Joestar.
2. Ooooh! That's such a hard question. I honestly would probably take the safe route and be guaranteed the 50k.
3. May as well tie Jojo into this answer too. I can't ever get sick of Engrish in all its forms.

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
1. As of right now, nothing really. I've never collected anything to the point where I could not get it sooner or later.
2. Android
3. Winter. Granted, I live in Southern California, so our winters are never too harsh. But I love cold weather, regardless.

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Joesph Joestar.
2. Ooooh! That's such a hard question. I honestly would probably take the safe route and be guaranteed the 50k.
3. May as well tie Jojo into this answer too. I can't ever get sick of Engrish in all its forms.

Thanks for the vid Hero of Lime, you just made my evening! :D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796

1. Every here and there. I tend to eat at restaurants when college starts.
2. Extremely rarely.
3. Turtles! I use to have a pet turtle called Mr. Diggins. I love him so much until my mom got rid of him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom