Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Water Slides!

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
you actually could die from water slides they can be poorly made slides and collapse when people get on them

wheras roller coasters of course are completely safe and never killed a person from malfunction

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
you actually could die from water slides they can be poorly made slides and collapse when people get on them also inklings die in water
At my local waterpark, multiple people have hit the guardrail and sailed over, leading to 2 deaths and one coma

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
You have a higher chance dying while driving, than dying in a water slide. Ban cars please.

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
LOLz

Both can be deadly. Just play Roller Coaster Tycoon! It allows you kill people. ;)

Water is my life. I love to swim and water slides are so much fun. I hate the idea of slowly going up a hill then dropping down super fast.

I can't wait to see the results for this fest! I feel like the teams may be even with this one. I hope our Ink color is purple!

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
you actually could die from water slides they can be poorly made slides and collapse when people get on them also inklings die in water
You can die from anything, really. Even water. It just takes a lot of water for you to drink and die from, or a small amount of water to drown in. Hell, you can even die to oxygen. The world is a scary place.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
You can die from anything, really. Even water. It just takes a lot of water for you to drink and die from, or a small amount of water to drown in. Hell, you can even die to oxygen. The world is a scary place.
"What is the world but a flourishing deathtrap for us all to perish in?"

-a famous person who maybe once said this, 1843

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
To completely cement the obvious superiority of the water slide, I will now show you truthful and unbiased (i.e. scientifically accurate) illustrations.

This is 98% of the fun you can have with a water slide:

This is 98% of the fun you can have with a rollercoaster:

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
^ That's one reason why I don't like amusement parks. Waiting in long lines for a ride that takes like 5 minutes to ride.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
water is better
and its better down where its wetter
TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I'm european but I would choose team water slides. I don't like rollercoasters at all (except rollercoasters tycoon,the pc game lel ) and water slides are kinda fun. At least you are feeling joy after the ride instead of having a chance to puke ...

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
We already discussed our superiority, now lets talk strategy. Now that popularity is a aspect, I fear people may choose rollercoasters because they think they will be more popular. The best solution is to probably spam miiverse posts before voting is available, as sheer quantity may shift people on the fence outside of Squidboards. Even if you can not draw, just Yeah every pro waterslides post to make our team seem bigger. Use multiple accounts if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom