Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Water Slides!

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
I will have to agree that team waterslide were playing like garbage. I blame the little middle school/elementary school brats who have no idea what they are doing and just hold the good players back. When I wasnt carrying the team, we were getting spawn camped. It was pretty disappointing....

Dream21

Full Squid
This is rather a bitter loss for me considering I got to a final score of +50, more than I got for the Cat's Splatfest since I couldn't play as much.

But I agree there was a huge lack of skill on most water slides team. I often lost in the last ten seconds because my team couldn't hold it together since I died. And that would be the only death of mine the whole game. Plus I'd win some games at Saltspray with a last minute bomb-rush with my trusty-ol Splash-O-Matic.

Sucks that the only great teams I had that all stuck together that played well too were at 1 AM and 11 PM. :<
Here's to next Splatfest and winning, then! (:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Sometimes, you can't just carry your team. One good player can't offset a bunch of bad ones, especially with the fact that there are so many splat fest matches in total. I agree that our team played poorly although I thought I was just unlucky being trapped with nubs with no strategy (Once, I had two people on saltspray rig just guard the bottom part the entire time.)

As salty as I am, I am glad it was close and think they won fairly (Waterslides are still better.)

Cukee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cukee1
The results really surprised me, almost the entire splatfest I was with the same team and won ~90% of the matches (Team waterslides FTW), so wasn't expecting the loss in matches but in popularity, turned out the other way around. Despite everything, I can say this splatfest was so much better than the first one, uneven teams matches were almost nonexistent from my point.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The results really surprised me, almost the entire splatfest I was with the same team and won ~90% of the matches (Team waterslides FTW), so wasn't expecting the loss in matches but in popularity, turned out the other way around. Despite everything, I can say this splatfest was so much better than the first one, uneven teams matches were almost nonexistent from my point.
I think I missed that Splatfest, mine was a bit more... chaotic in a bad way :(. For me the first one was way more fun

Cukee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cukee1
I think I missed that Splatfest, mine was a bit more... chaotic in a bad way :(. For me the first one was way more fun
The next splatfest should be after August patch, so maybe we'll be able to participate with our custom teams as long as everyone voted the same. Probably not, but that'll make things better for everyone.
Stay Fresh.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I do very much wish Water Slides won. All the posts with Lapis Lazuli and Blastoise persuaded me to join! Not to mention friends of mine told me to. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom