Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Water Slides!

Votes: 32 94.1%

• Total voters

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
We already discussed our superiority, now lets talk strategy. Now that popularity is a aspect, I fear people may choose rollercoasters because they think they will be more popular. The best solution is to probably spam miiverse posts before voting is available, as sheer quantity may shift people on the fence outside of Squidboards. Even if you can not draw, just Yeah every pro waterslides post to make our team seem bigger. Use multiple accounts if you can.
My strategy will be the same as it was fighting for Team Cats. . .get that +99.0 vibe meter! I just happen to have the weekend off, so I plan on playing legit the whole time.

Maybe I'll play on my girlfriend's account, too. At least until max rank.

I wish i could swim
Swim. . .swim unto victory with Team Water Slides!

Waffle

Inkling
NNID
wafflelf
It looks like we're going to be rivals.

Please excuse me while I go enjoy my SUPER FUN ROLLER COASTER.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Miiverse looks like more and more waterslides content. Keep this up with wearing the shirts and we might win the "I just want to be on the more popular team" party's vote.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Miiverse looks like more and more waterslides content. Keep this up with wearing the shirts and we might win the "I just want to be on the more popular team" party's vote.
Rather they not. I actually want us to be the underdog and actually win by wins instead of popularity. Would make people more skeptical on choosing a side just because it's popular.

Anyway! I love Water slides! Roller Coasters gives me a horrible feeling when I go on them. Water slides are just fun. I'm here to support!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Oh, if we win by wins it's even better. Not saying people choosing on popularity is good (it takes the fun out of splatfest), it just helps our team. However, I fear that the win percentages of each team itself can not deviate that far...

Now that I think of it, can you tie a splatfest?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
What if I've never been on either?
I don't think I'd like either of them anyways..
Coasters look dangerous, and slides look scary!

I'm in a predicament!!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
What if I've never been on either?
I don't think I'd like either of them anyways..
Coasters look dangerous, and slides look scary!

I'm in a predicament!!
Choose which color/squid sister you like better.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Meh, I would say Water Slides are pretty much killing it now in terns of sheer numbers. Me being one of them.
My strategy will be the same as it was fighting for Team Cats. . .get that +99.0 vibe meter!
YOU MONSTER!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I don't even care who wins or loses, as long as I get my beloved snails. (Highest Rank)

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Welp I caved in and joined team water slides. Really don't care about either choices, but most of my squad chose waterslides and meh. Green is my fav color, but purple is my 2nd favorite and I don't get to use that color much in splatoon so It'll be fun using it a lot during the splatfest.

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
the fact that inklings can't swim is my main reason for opposing you waterslide lovers, since i don't really care for either rollercoasters or waterslides, so i decided to base my side choice on something within splatoon itself.

Last edited:

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
As much as I love Waterslides, I think most Inklings might pick Roller Coasters just for fear of water...

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Water Slides are putting up a fight....i dunno man...

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I'm seeing lots of posts regarding Water Slides vs Water Slides, and 4v3 issues. Same stuff that happened with Team Dog's popularity.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I'm seeing lots of posts regarding Water Slides vs Water Slides, and 4v3 issues. Same stuff that happened with Team Dog's popularity.
I just got in a 3v4 match...not in our (waterslides) favour. I honestly think more people chose rollercoasters.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Interesting map choices with them all being water location themed. A port, depot, and rig.

So I'm trying my very best to get to the 99 streak mark, or at least as close as I can.

Even with the ability to kinda form a team, it is still hard to consistently get wins. All three maps allow for the opponent to kinda sneakily get parts of the map you weren't expecting.

Anyway, hopefully I can get to 99. It would mean I would have a net gain of over a 100 wins. (Since losing subtracts more than just 1 sometimes). At the very least maybe 50, but I really want to prove a point about how winning still does matter. I'm suspecting that Roller coaster is more popular, so my measly 10ish win streak from last splatfest isn't going to cut it, and I suggest everyone here work hard to get as many wins as possible.

I'm going to spend all of today on it with a couple breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom