1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The Bragging Thread

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by WispBae, May 30, 2015.

1. worm

worm Inkling

NNID:
    kirble
    i splatted 4 enemy teammates in a row one time during turf war... does that count as special

Magic8Ball and Slushious like this.
  2. spoxbox

spoxbox Full Squid

NNID:
    Spoxbox
    Most people refer to that as "getting a quad". While it certainly doesn't happen often, everyone does get them from time to time.

worm likes this.
  3. vanille987

vanille987 Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    777SAS777
    Once, i and my team were getting rekted by the opposite team constantly in mahi-mahi resort. (i was costum jr.)
    we couldn't last a second in the middle area, and they were in our base.
    on the last 30 seconds, i ambushed the middle area from the left in a last ditch effort, and menage to splat the splattershot and disrupt the roller.
    also using echo locator for my teammates.
    then i went to the enemy base and managed to stay alive and ink everything like crazy until the end of the match.
    i looked at the map and found out my team actually menaged to ink our base again and ink some of the middle area.
    i still expected to lose but we actually won with 0.1% difference. :)

lesson learned; never give up

Slushious likes this.
  4. Coleo&Idea

Coleo&Idea Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Aschenfuss
    A blaster chased me towards our side of the stage (bluefin depot), on our right side. I was upstairs, he downstairs. I expected him to climb up and tried a trick you can do with the sloshing machine: Stay back and slosh the glob so that it falls down the wall of the plattform. I did and splated him while he felt safe down there. Sweet little sloshing machine <3

5. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Inkling Commander

NNID:
    BattadaBeast
    I went 22-0 during a turf war last night, and I inked the most turf (for all you objective players out there)

mercenariez and swamphox like this.
  6. swamphox

swamphox Pro Squid

NNID:
    DawGnar
    This happened today[​IMG]

mercenariez and Dessgeega like this.
  7. Goont

Goont Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    PrankingMaster
    I was doing alright in a splatzone match on Arowana, but then at least second the other team decided to unleash their fury with a bomb rush and two consecutive inkstrikes. Miraculously, I survived and won the match as the lone survivor of my team. I can't help but feel sorry for the enemy team that really thought they could make a comeback.

Dessgeega likes this.
  8. AC_Decoy

AC_Decoy Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    actionjackson105
    One time, in a C+ ranked match, I had two teammates ****ing around at base and it was myself and the other teammate literally pushing the tower and we won. Greatest accomplishment I ever felt really.

9. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    1 main and 9 subs of Quick Respawn, Comeback, Stealth Jump, and the Tentatek Splattershot. I'm winning matches by knockout with scores like 14-15. That's unusual for a long-range support like me.

I have tasted the dark side, and I like it. I like it quite a lot :D

mercenariez likes this.
  10. ThatOneGuy

NNID:
    BattadaBeast
    And this my fellow squids, was how cancer was created.

Magic8Ball and Dessgeega like this.
  11. mercenariez

mercenariez Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    gamelo8018
    Lol cb qr sj. It's super trendy right now. Not my kinda thing though personally. Feels like I become too predictable.

I went 21-9 today in S+ solo queue. I don't think I've ever broken 20 before :')

Still no S+ 99 though. One day...

Attached Files:

12. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    Well I finally got back into S+ Rank after a long struggle, and to be honest, I'm quite happy where I stand.

mercenariez likes this.
  13. Dessgeega

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    I was squadding with a friend, and we kept getting the same opponents. One of which was a ridiculous squidbagger. Boy, that sure was smug of you considering you and your team lost every single match! :D I love crushing obnoxious players like that.

#1113 Dessgeega, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Sam2123 and mercenariez like this.
  14. ThatOneGuy

NNID:
    BattadaBeast
    I killed an infinite Kraken Hacker 3 times. And I squidbagged so hard it wasn't even funny

mercenariez likes this.
  15. Sam2123

Sam2123 Inkling

A few days ago, I got a 29-7 with the ttek on TC on Mahi, it was hilarious. I also got 2500 with an areospray pg once.

mercenariez likes this.
  16. Dessgeega

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    I've been practicing with melee weaponry, you know, something completely out of my comfort zone to get me ready for the sequel. After many botched matches and unsatisfactory performance, I picked up the Carbon Roller for the first time since I got the game, and it's like coming home. WHAM splat WHAM splat WHAM splat! This'll be fun on the sequel, heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Oh, and I'm still using that Quick Respawn outfit.
    for the glory of satan.jpg

17. Glimster

Glimster Inkling

NNID:
    HOPE_Glimmer
    IMG_3540.JPG Was going to post this on Twitter but I don't really wanna brag on there so I'll just use this bragging thread instead Kappa.As I don't play too much anymore and my connection being pretty poor I'm always excited when I get a good game. Got this game last weekend in Twins. Sorry for my crappy iPad quality.

Dessgeega likes this.
  18. AutoCarrot

AutoCarrot Inkling

NNID:
    YesToAutoCarrot
    I had around 1600 with the Permanent Inkbrush with 15 kills and 2 deaths. I don't know what was going on that day, but I guess it happened

19. Goolloom

Goolloom Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Goolloom222
    I was playing in solo ranked earlier today, and by some coincidence, I met one of my old teammates randomly. Here's the catch, said old teammate did not really like me, essentially for being better than him. I did try to give him tips or tricks but he told me to "**** off" so whatever. That's all you need to know, hehe.

Unfortunately for him, we ended up on different teams... poor guy tried his hardest to kill me. Alas to no success, he just kept dying over and over again, and brought his whole team down with him. It was predictable, and I ended up going 14/0 because of it, kind of rubbing that in. The schadenfreude is real.

Me to him : (quite relevant, to say the least)

Slurmp and Dessgeega like this.
  20. Slurmp

Slurmp Pro Squid

NNID:
    HedgehogOverlord
    Been trying out the carbon roller the past few days. I switched to the deco today. By camping the far end of the enemy large lane in flounder heights (far from their main exit to it) and tossing out seekers and the seeker rush I got some kills and covered nearly all of the lane. Sneak attacks through my wide plane of ink got me more kills, and by the end the match I had covered the most space on my team with an end score of:

880 covered(of course not counting the +1,000 from winning) with 13-0

ForteReborn likes this.