• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
i splatted 4 enemy teammates in a row one time during turf war... does that count as special
Most people refer to that as "getting a quad". While it certainly doesn't happen often, everyone does get them from time to time.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
Once, i and my team were getting rekted by the opposite team constantly in mahi-mahi resort. (i was costum jr.)
we couldn't last a second in the middle area, and they were in our base.
on the last 30 seconds, i ambushed the middle area from the left in a last ditch effort, and menage to splat the splattershot and disrupt the roller.
also using echo locator for my teammates.
then i went to the enemy base and managed to stay alive and ink everything like crazy until the end of the match.
i looked at the map and found out my team actually menaged to ink our base again and ink some of the middle area.
i still expected to lose but we actually won with 0.1% difference. :)

lesson learned; never give up

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
A blaster chased me towards our side of the stage (bluefin depot), on our right side. I was upstairs, he downstairs. I expected him to climb up and tried a trick you can do with the sloshing machine: Stay back and slosh the glob so that it falls down the wall of the plattform. I did and splated him while he felt safe down there. Sweet little sloshing machine <3

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I was doing alright in a splatzone match on Arowana, but then at least second the other team decided to unleash their fury with a bomb rush and two consecutive inkstrikes. Miraculously, I survived and won the match as the lone survivor of my team. I can't help but feel sorry for the enemy team that really thought they could make a comeback.

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
One time, in a C+ ranked match, I had two teammates ****ing around at base and it was myself and the other teammate literally pushing the tower and we won. Greatest accomplishment I ever felt really.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
1 main and 9 subs of Quick Respawn, Comeback, Stealth Jump, and the Tentatek Splattershot. I'm winning matches by knockout with scores like 14-15. That's unusual for a long-range support like me.

I have tasted the dark side, and I like it. I like it quite a lot :D

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
1 main and 9 subs of Quick Respawn, Comeback, Stealth Jump, and the Tentatek Splattershot. I'm winning matches by knockout with scores like 14-15. That's unusual for a long-range support like me.

I have tasted the dark side, and I like it. I like it quite a lot :D
And this my fellow squids, was how cancer was created.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Lol cb qr sj. It's super trendy right now. Not my kinda thing though personally. Feels like I become too predictable.

I went 21-9 today in S+ solo queue. I don't think I've ever broken 20 before :')

Still no S+ 99 though. One day...

Attachments

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I was squadding with a friend, and we kept getting the same opponents. One of which was a ridiculous squidbagger. Boy, that sure was smug of you considering you and your team lost every single match! :D I love crushing obnoxious players like that.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've been practicing with melee weaponry, you know, something completely out of my comfort zone to get me ready for the sequel. After many botched matches and unsatisfactory performance, I picked up the Carbon Roller for the first time since I got the game, and it's like coming home. WHAM splat WHAM splat WHAM splat! This'll be fun on the sequel, heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Oh, and I'm still using that Quick Respawn outfit.
for the glory of satan.jpg

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
IMG_3540.JPG
Was going to post this on Twitter but I don't really wanna brag on there so I'll just use this bragging thread instead Kappa.As I don't play too much anymore and my connection being pretty poor I'm always excited when I get a good game. Got this game last weekend in Twins. Sorry for my crappy iPad quality.

AutoCarrot

Inkling
NNID
YesToAutoCarrot
I had around 1600 with the Permanent Inkbrush with 15 kills and 2 deaths. I don't know what was going on that day, but I guess it happened

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
I was playing in solo ranked earlier today, and by some coincidence, I met one of my old teammates randomly. Here's the catch, said old teammate did not really like me, essentially for being better than him. I did try to give him tips or tricks but he told me to "**** off" so whatever. That's all you need to know, hehe.

Unfortunately for him, we ended up on different teams... poor guy tried his hardest to kill me. Alas to no success, he just kept dying over and over again, and brought his whole team down with him. It was predictable, and I ended up going 14/0 because of it, kind of rubbing that in. The schadenfreude is real.

Me to him : (quite relevant, to say the least)

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
Been trying out the carbon roller the past few days. I switched to the deco today. By camping the far end of the enemy large lane in flounder heights (far from their main exit to it) and tossing out seekers and the seeker rush I got some kills and covered nearly all of the lane. Sneak attacks through my wide plane of ink got me more kills, and by the end the match I had covered the most space on my team with an end score of:

880 covered(of course not counting the +1,000 from winning) with 13-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom