• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
My best score was 1464. It's not as much as some of you guys but i was really happy about it...

EDIT: Hey Wow.. didn't notice before now.. Look at the dude from the other team. he lost but got freaking 1596 points! Impressive.

For team win this one below here was the best i have ever been a part of. We really did destroyed them :D

Last edited:

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I won over 25 games in a row while playing today. The longest winning streak I'd had previously was probably under 10 games, so that was insane.

Prime 2.0

Inkling
NNID
PrimeV2
I hit vibe 64+ during splatfest today. Along the way, I broke my K/D record for turf wars, hitting 19/1 in Urchin Underpass. Commemorated the occasion with a slightly butchered Starcraft reference.

Also in underpass I ran 2 vs 4, and held mid until the final 40 seconds, which we lost because I mistimed a base painting run. Even if we had held mid, we would have lost due to not being able to paint our base otherwise - it was either taking that risk, or accepting defeat. In the end, it didn't work out.

Last edited:

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
I just played a match where one of our members never even bothered to spawn in (so it started out as a 3v4). We won anyways.

Cynado

Inkling
NNID
MetallicBlur
Playing for the first time online and carried multiple games in a row before getting disconnected and felt powerful.

Then I got back online and proceeded to get rekt and I haven't top scored since except for one or two games. o_O Beginners luck?

Oatsy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaOtmel
My team won a game like 89.6% to 5.7% during Splatfest.

Enemy team's so greedy. They don't need that base. :P

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I was pretty proud of going 24/6 with the carbon roller in an A room on Port Macerol in tower control.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I'm happy that I pretty much went Rambo in Splatfest in a 2 vs. 4 fight at Urchin Underpass. Splattershot Jr. (me) and Inkbrush teammate went all-out. Teammate was with me for many games now.

Actually my partner didn't get any kills, lol. But I got 9 Splats and only got Splattered twice or something.

The results were like 27% to 60% or something which I find respectable considering you can get like 8% to 80% in 3 vs. 4s.

LanceTheTurtle

Inkling
NNID
Sametal
Tower Control today was a Splatfest by itself, lolol
I have the hidden super jump ability, so I jumped to a splatted teammate and splatted all four of them at the same time. That happened twice. Splat Zones today was a bit of the same, but I think it's not as impressive because I was camping >:

Njok

Bouncer
Holy sguid that is pretty sick. Oh yeah, and impressive too!

I had a 1 vs 3 match in tower control yesterday (everyone disconnected after 10 seconds) where i managed to keep them busy for 3 minutes and went something like 13-4. Still cost me 10 points so not sure why i am bragging about that actually :D

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Today was pretty awesome! I had a session with only one loss and one drop, and I made very good use of my Suction Bombs to win the rest. I fondly recall that time in Arowana Mall where I stood on the heater at the end of the right-hand walkway and threw bombs at the center, splatting plenty of guys while my teammates kept them occupied. Yay for Bomb Range Up!

Oatsy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaOtmel
Oh yay, today, after going on tilt and managing to drop to A- yesterday. I topped off my last two games to get back into A+ by going 19/2 and 19/1. we just straight 0-100'd em since my team stayed on the tower the whole time.

Thread over.
I think they just volunteered to die by the end of that.
Also, how was that not a knockout?

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Oh yay, today, after going on tilt and managing to drop to A- yesterday. I topped off my last two games to get back into A+ by going 19/2 and 19/1. we just straight 0-100'd em since my team stayed on the tower the whole time.

I think they just volunteered to die by the end of that.
Also, how was that not a knockout?
My team was shooting corners or something. I was capping both points while killing everyone. We went the full 5 minutes.

It was very odd.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
While I didn't win either*, I managed to score a double kill and a triple kill on two consecutive games. It certainly made me feel awesome while we held the lead.

*I might have won the second one, but my memory's not the sharpest.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
I've had two come from behind wins in Tower Control.

First was on Kelp Dome, Splatted two of them as they got within the 5, on my way to the tower, another stealth jumped onto it, got them too, they were at the 1! Our team then put up a solid performance to take the knockout win!

Second was on Urchin Underpass, we had a score of about 45, they overtook us in the dying seconds to get to 35, before my team and I wiped them and got on the tower with only a couple of seconds left, and rode it all the way through extra time to the victory!

(I seriously don't get how people score so highly on turf wars, I don't play much but still, my max was less than 1400p and I felt I was covering turf constantly!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom