1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The Bragging Thread

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by WispBae, May 30, 2015.

1. SHUTupNrocK8

SHUTupNrocK8 Pro Squid

NNID:
    SHUTupNrocK8
    Just got 1710p and went 22-1 on Kelp Dome in Splatfest carrying my team to victory :D!

2. Zovnig

Zovnig Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Zovnig
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-7684-8628-6291
    My best score was 1464. It's not as much as some of you guys but i was really happy about it...

EDIT: Hey Wow.. didn't notice before now.. Look at the dude from the other team. he lost but got freaking 1596 points! Impressive.
    [​IMG]

For team win this one below here was the best i have ever been a part of. We really did destroyed them :D
    [​IMG]

#102 Zovnig, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  3. Zero Revolution

Zero Revolution Pro Squid

NNID:
    Zeedief123
    I won over 25 games in a row while playing today. The longest winning streak I'd had previously was probably under 10 games, so that was insane.

4. Prime 2.0

Prime 2.0 Inkling

NNID:
    PrimeV2
    I hit vibe 64+ during splatfest today. Along the way, I broke my K/D record for turf wars, hitting 19/1 in Urchin Underpass. Commemorated the occasion with a slightly butchered Starcraft reference.

Also in underpass I ran 2 vs 4, and held mid until the final 40 seconds, which we lost because I mistimed a base painting run. Even if we had held mid, we would have lost due to not being able to paint our base otherwise - it was either taking that risk, or accepting defeat. In the end, it didn't work out.

#104 Prime 2.0, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  5. Grimlai

Grimlai Senior Squid

NNID:
    SVC_Grimlai
    I just played a match where one of our members never even bothered to spawn in (so it started out as a 3v4). We won anyways.

6. Cynado

Cynado Inkling

NNID:
    MetallicBlur
    Playing for the first time online and carried multiple games in a row before getting disconnected and felt powerful.

Then I got back online and proceeded to get rekt and I haven't top scored since except for one or two games. o_O Beginners luck?

7. Oatsy

Oatsy Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    DaOtmel
    My team won a game like 89.6% to 5.7% during Splatfest.

Enemy team's so greedy. They don't need that base. :p

8. Hope

Hope Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Agrexis
    I was pretty proud of going 24/6 with the carbon roller in an A room on Port Macerol in tower control.

9. PrinceOfKoopas

PrinceOfKoopas Inkling Commander

NNID:
    PrinceOfKoopas
    I'm happy that I pretty much went Rambo in Splatfest in a 2 vs. 4 fight at Urchin Underpass. Splattershot Jr. (me) and Inkbrush teammate went all-out. Teammate was with me for many games now.

Actually my partner didn't get any kills, lol. But I got 9 Splats and only got Splattered twice or something.

The results were like 27% to 60% or something which I find respectable considering you can get like 8% to 80% in 3 vs. 4s.

10. LanceTheTurtle

LanceTheTurtle Inkling

NNID:
    Sametal
    Tower Control today was a Splatfest by itself, lolol
    I have the hidden super jump ability, so I jumped to a splatted teammate and splatted all four of them at the same time. That happened twice. Splat Zones today was a bit of the same, but I think it's not as impressive because I was camping >:

11. Agosta44

Agosta44 Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Agosta
    [​IMG]

Thread over.

GeneraLight and Njok like this.
  12. Njok

Njok Bouncer

Holy sguid that is pretty sick. Oh yeah, and impressive too!

I had a 1 vs 3 match in tower control yesterday (everyone disconnected after 10 seconds) where i managed to keep them busy for 3 minutes and went something like 13-4. Still cost me 10 points so not sure why i am bragging about that actually :D

13. Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    JStaleknight
    Today was pretty awesome! I had a session with only one loss and one drop, and I made very good use of my Suction Bombs to win the rest. I fondly recall that time in Arowana Mall where I stood on the heater at the end of the right-hand walkway and threw bombs at the center, splatting plenty of guys while my teammates kept them occupied. Yay for Bomb Range Up!

14. RadioactiveMoth

RadioactiveMoth Squidibli

NNID:
    RadioactiveMoth
    I got like 15-0 during splatfest. Still got the most ink coverage, too.

15. Oatsy

Oatsy Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    DaOtmel
    Oh yay, today, after going on tilt and managing to drop to A- yesterday. I topped off my last two games to get back into A+ by going 19/2 and 19/1. we just straight 0-100'd em since my team stayed on the tower the whole time.

I think they just volunteered to die by the end of that.
    Also, how was that not a knockout?

16. Agosta44

Agosta44 Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Agosta
    My team was shooting corners or something. I was capping both points while killing everyone. We went the full 5 minutes.

It was very odd.

17. Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    JStaleknight
    While I didn't win either*, I managed to score a double kill and a triple kill on two consecutive games. It certainly made me feel awesome while we held the lead.

*I might have won the second one, but my memory's not the sharpest.

18. GeneraLight

GeneraLight Inkling Commander

NNID:
    GeneraLight
    Just got this last night.

[​IMG]

#118 GeneraLight, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Joseph Staleknight and Ellocus like this.
  19. Indy Wolfy

Indy Wolfy Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    CheveyoWolf
    Getting all 8 of my friends in a lobby for Turf Wars
    [​IMG]

Cynda, Ellocus and Wizard like this.
  20. Ellocus

Ellocus Senior Squid

NNID:
    rebellocus
    I've had two come from behind wins in Tower Control.

First was on Kelp Dome, Splatted two of them as they got within the 5, on my way to the tower, another stealth jumped onto it, got them too, they were at the 1! Our team then put up a solid performance to take the knockout win!

Second was on Urchin Underpass, we had a score of about 45, they overtook us in the dying seconds to get to 35, before my team and I wiped them and got on the tower with only a couple of seconds left, and rode it all the way through extra time to the victory!

(I seriously don't get how people score so highly on turf wars, I don't play much but still, my max was less than 1400p and I felt I was covering turf constantly!)