The Bragging Thread

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
In the last minute of a match, I killed a Rapid Blaster Deco, and two people super jumped to their position. I punished both of them.

Njok

Bouncer
Just won a match of TC where we got it to 61 and they to 62. I had ink walls up nonstop. Cleared the tower with 10 seconds left. Waited behind my wall til overtime and hopped on it :D

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
Last week I killed the whole enemy team with a single Killer Wail. We were playing TC and I think they may all be jumping to the tower at the same time or something, I don´t know since I shot it from reaaaaally far away from behind a wall so I couldn´t see anything. I got instant Booyah!s from all my team :)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Last session I played, I managed to splat three guys who were gunning for me in Port Mackerel while in danger of getting splatted myself. I believe that match ended with me getting a K/D ratio of 10/4. In another match at the same stage, I helped splat the entire other team (can't remember how many I splatted but it was definitely at least 2) and my team started dominating the field from there.

Overall, I felt pretty good about that session with a vibe of +7.5.

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
ive spent the past week or so struggling in ranked battles around the C+ to B range, playing weapons like octobrush, e-liter scope and a few others, but today i switched to carbon roller for the first time and the first match i played i got a 21-5 kill ratio. the second match i played i got 38-6 and man i wish i got a picture because that was a good 20 points higher than i ever got before!! ive been winning almost every single battle since then

Njok

Bouncer
I just got my first quad kill with the splatterscope.

Also i was wearing the school uniform with the coloured shades. I have stats on that that are completely useless for chargers but hey gotta look good when killing squids right? :D

Toaster

Senior Squid
Just today a match happened in ranked, where my team only had three people while the other team had four, and we ended up winning. I was so surprised when I saw my team was winning.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Last night, I managed to get 4 kills at the same with an Inkstrike.

Shig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OkidoShigeru
Last night, I managed to get 4 kills at the same with an Inkstrike.
Wow, which map was it on and at what part of it? How did you manage to trap them all in there? Sounds like you made them all look like silly squids at any rate.

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
I know it's not much to anyone else but I finally ranked up to B today :). And I feel like I may have actually earned it rather than being carried.

Of course I quit playing immediately after so I couldn't get depressed by immediately ranking down :p. But at least now I know I can do it - next step B+!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Wow, which map was it on and at what part of it? How did you manage to trap them all in there? Sounds like you made them all look like silly squids at any rate.
Urchin Underpass

The other team was hitting us hard which trapped us in our base. I tapped the center of the map to see if I could push them back, but got 4 splats instead. I didn't even know they were there. Guess it was pure luck? xD

It was greatest salt I've ever tasted.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Was riding the Tower to victory when my squid senses tingled. I looked over my shoulder and saw a squid girl roller sneaking over from behind. I threw a disuptor at her and could just see the sadness in her eyes as she couldn't move. I tapped my Nozzlenose trigger twice and then booyahed as I rode to victory. Disrupting Rollers is just so satisfying to do.

I also got my first Quad kill today, with the Killer Wail.

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
Yesterday I got a triple kill with Inkstrike in Wally´s Warehouse. Also, I threw a basic bomb through the Inkstrike and it managed to kill the other remaining enemy who had dodged the Inkstrike. We were in overtime defending the splatzone to take over and this bought us just enough time to take the lead and win the match :)

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
I was so happy when I got 24 kills with the dual squelcher. Thanks to my crappy teammates we still lost. Another good experience was when I used the .96 Gal Deco for the first time and went 15-0. It's my new tower control main.

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
Just had a team stage one of those incredible comebacks. We managed to just stop their tower at 1, after getting completely stomped the first half of the match. Eventually we managed to get the full knockout :). To make it even better, the other team was full of obnoxious sloshers and blasters who hopped non-stop.

Toaster

Senior Squid
I was trying ranked with the slosher, and I ended up getting 20 splats any only gotten splatted once. I think I found my new main weapon.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
During Splatfest at Camp Triggerfish, I kept messing with this guy by throwing Sprinklers. He would keep shooting at it and waste his time. I was camping at the enemy's gates and just kept throwing them. It was really funny. xD

Unfortunately, he got to me...with an Inkzooka...

Which was a waste because he was losing hardly.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Demolished Tower Control today and finally made it back to B+ after a Splatzone match. Led that quick match 10:4 for 13 points. Slowly starting to see improvements in my ability to use the Nozzlenose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom