• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

(Welcome back! You can resume at the base, to tell you what happened, the first mission has happened, so there are Inklings at the base who were rescued from the facility and basically, there was this big battle between the Ringed and the Crimsons, with the Ringed being victorious. Before that point, a few other Inklings had joined the Ringed Octarians on the journey to the surface, before the destruction and shutting down of the first facility, another Crimson Octoling joined the Ringed Octarians thanks to the persuasion of the Inkling who knew her.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Another crimson? I’ll have to talk to them QwQ. Anyway, I’ll re-enter again!)
“Hey, that was a good one back at the base guys!” Silas says walking into the room. “It was good to destroy- hey who’s this?” He asks grnerally, pointing towards the other crimson octoling in the room.

Cephalobro

Clam notices Silas talking about Flane and tells him about her time before she joined thanks to Baku persuading her.

Clam: That's Flane, she's sleeping right now, but when she came back with us, she was very grumpy, so it may take some time for her to get used to being around us. Baku, an Inkling who helped us destroy and shut down that facility managed to persuade her to join us.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Oof I hope I didn’t wake her lol)
“Well nice to meet you Baku!” Silas extends his hand and flashes a smile. “Anyone else I should know about?” He asks Clam. “I’d like to ge to know everyone new here.”

Cephalobro

Clam: We have many Inklings in the base. But for tomorrow, we are going to go to another facility that holds another bunch of Inklings.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
“Really? Which facility number? I’d like to know which one so I can prepare, tell info, etc, you know?” Silas nods entergeticly.

Cephalobro

Clam thinks about which one, then remembers that the one they destroyed was number 6.

Clam: The next one will be number 4, I heard that one has tighter security.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Silas stops for a moment, taking a few moments to think. “So... we just took down 6, that had a class D security, meaning light security, cameras, and guards. But 4, oh 4. 4 is a class B security, second from the best. It has some places with very dense placement of guards, all of which have kelpvar vests and probobly some of the newer octo-shots. The border defenses are nothing to laugh at either. A octocomander at each of the corners. We will need to get past them somehow. But the one thing that will be their downfall: the cameras and the lighting. It’s a sneeze on how much effort was put into it. Barely any cameras on the perimeter and in the facility. The lighting for the octocomanders is horrible, but we still gotta be carful when engaging.” Silas rubs his chin. “I think that’s it. God, I hope those inkling are safe.” He says shaking his chin

Cephalobro

Clam thinks about how the mission will go and how they would be able to escape Octo Valley before it collapses entirely. Then he thinks about how Coral and Kelp will be able to keep the family lineage going in the very far future. It was at that moment that Coral and Kelp entered the arcade again to check with Clam.

Coral: Hey guys! Sorry that we have been out there for long, I needed to talk to Kelp about some personal stuff.

Kelp: We felt a little better after we did, have you seen my sister anywhere? That Octobomber shouldn't be hard to find considering her size. I need to tell her about facility number 4 after looking it up.

Clam: She is in the hangout area, I talked to her before and she seems a little worried about you. Just like how I get worried about Coral whenever he becomes reckless at times. Like that time where he just went into Crimson territory without thinking twice.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(Yup, that's basically the storage area for mission supplies, closely guarded so carelessness won't be a thing that happens inside, you need Anemone's permission to access it.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Oof, now I’m having second thoughts. Now I have 2 options
Go to anemone and ask for permission.
Now this is something most definitely do not want to do because I don’t think he’d really trust me, but I would have no idea. But there is option 2:
Do some sneaky stuff and try to grt in without permission
Now this isn’t probobly the STUPIDEST thing I could ever do, but if I pull it off undetected, it could be badass.
If I still can’t decide I still have option 3:
Ask Clam or another trusted member of the army to come with me so I can’t “go do anything I’m not supposed to do. Oof. This hurts my pride. XD

Cephalobro

(Option 1 could have the added benefit for character development for Anemone, leading to an interesting plot twist I have been thinking of.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Option 1 it is :D)
Silas is in his room just laying down on the bed. He looks over at his sniper and dualies and sighed. “Maybe I should give em’ a maintenance check.” He glances over at the clock on the wall, reading 19:00 (7:00PM standard time). “I wonder if this place has a armory of some sort.” He pulls out his octophone and shoots Clam a quick text:
Silas:Hey Clam, does this place have a armory of sorts?
(That’s how I do a text format btw)

Cephalobro

Clam hears the rumble of his phone as he was talking to Kelp's sister about how they should try to keep their respective siblings safe and also keeping them together. He sent a text back to Silas.

Clam: It does, but to keep any accidental splats inside the base from happening, you will have to ask for the General's permission. You can find him in his office near the radar room.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Silas:Cool thanks! I’ll go and see if I can get in there
Silas puts away his phone and hops off his bed, only then realizing how sore he was. “Ow” he flinches. “Probobly gonna need to do something about that later” He sets off towards Anenome’a office.
A minute later, he arives at his door. He is about to knock then pauses. “Does he really trust me to let me into his office, let alone the entire armory?” He thinks, his fist hovering over the door. Shaking his head and shrugging he knocks politely.
*knock knock knock*

Cephalobro

General Anemone opens the door to see Silas waiting for him.

General Anemone: Ah, come in. Have a seat, I have been meaning to talk to you for quite sometime.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Silas’ face grows a little pale, but steps in anyway. “Ok then, if you say so sir.” He says as respectively as possible but his nervousness seeps through a little. He grabs a chair and sits down as straight as a board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom