• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral: Our current situation isn't any better, the Crimson Octarians basically started driving everyone off their homes a few weeks ago, General Anemone, our current commander has since sent us on a mission to find a safe place call a base, as the rest of the Ringed Octarians have set up a camp as a base.

Kelp: Obviously not a safe place to have a base.

Cephalobro

(Yes, the 15 minute thing was just an estimation I came up with on the fly anyways. So I'll just do the time skip forward)

15 minutes later, everyone arrive at the abandoned garage. Coral readies his Octo Shot while Kelp readies her Carbon Roller.

Clam: Be on the lookout for any Crimson who might be after us.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Sorry for also not posting for a while ;w;
"Hm? What you talking about?" Silas asks. "You need a weapon? Or what you taking about?" He talks while pulling his dualies from his belt and sliding along the corridor up the garage. Something didn't seem right here, but that could just be him...

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp start hearing voices, they slowly approach the door, each standing on one side.

Coral: *whispering* Don't make a sound.

Kelp: *whispering back* Be careful.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(XD that autocorrect)
Silas raises a eyebrow. "Well that's useful, but wouldn't that hurt? If it does, I can probobly scrounge up something for you, I don't want you hurting yourself unnecessarily. " He smiles. "I wouldn't want that to happen to anybody. Ever." He shivers, his smile faltering.

Cephalobro

Clam: Don't feel so bad about yourself, I'm just a living tentacle and I'm enjoying life, well, unless I have to worry about my brother's safety.

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
me : "alright, but it's true. i am after all what's left of humanity. even my true name is-"
i then look at the door

Cephalobro

Footsteps are heard from behind the door, so Clam, Coral and Kelp get ready to defend themselves from what Crimson could be coming.

Clam: Alright, get ready to engage!

Coral: *Readies his Octo Shot* I hope there isn't a crowd behind that door.

Kelp: *Readies her Carbon Roller* Even if there is a crowd, I'm positive that we will win.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Nah, you're the story creator you should shape it how you want I'll just prepare. ;)
Silas slinks down behind a collum setting down his backpack so he can grab supplies. "Cmon, cmon I know you're around here somewhere..." he mutters to himself. He's...not the most organized person. Eventually, he finds his case for his charger and begins to set it up. He lays down just behind the same piller and attaches his reserve ink supplys to his backpack, once more slinging it up agin. "Come at us, you scum."
(Oooo I just thought of something that could be behind the door that isn't a crimson ;)

Cephalobro

(I wonder what it is)

The door suddenly opens and some Crimson Twintacle Octotroopers appear from it, apparently dragging a large cage. The Crimsons weren't just after the Ringed Octarians, but they were also after the hybrid bird. Planning to use him as a super soldier for future wars. Coral and Kelp wait for the right time to ambush these Crimsons and take their key, which is needed to start the engine of the bus.

Clam: *Gets ready to snake around* And, go!

Coral: *Starts shooting at the Crimson Twintacle Octotrooper that's closest in distance* Let's do this!

Kelp: *Strikes another Crimson Twintacle Octotrooper with her roller* There are a lot of them!

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Well I wasn't expecting that :O )
Silas immediatlyey lets off a shot, striking the nearest. He charges and fires, charges and fires, but there just seems to be too many. He disassembles, swearing as he does so and pulling out his dualies. He rushes into the fray, firing wildly. "I ain't letting you freaks taking anybody! Not after I've seen what you have done to others." Silas strikes with rage, beating down opponents with pure malice. "Wait, is that you X?" One of the crimsons ask. Silas turns on him firing multiple rounds into him. He goes over the dying body and shoots more and more. He eventually stops, well after the octoling has floated back to the respawn in a unknown location, shaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom