• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Okay, so here are the roommate ideas:
Joy and Shizue
Lana and Noah
Rebekah and Yumena
Rachel and Dan
Lian and Zero (both don't talk much and are fairly unemotive, so they should get along fine despite Zero's sanitation)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(I ranked up to full squid...so was I half a squid before or...? :P)

Cephalobro

General Anemone asks "Shall I show you your rooms?" while pointing his second tentacle from the left to the elevator.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
They all nodded.

"Just what are you, anyway? I've never seen anyone like you before, of all the Octarians I've seen," Rachel says. (She's an "Agent 3" so she's not familiar with Octo Canyon enemies, since she was away then.)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(I have an enemy Octoling OC as well, I'm just dubbing her "Octo-36" for now...would you like me to try her out...?)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(I also have ideas for Octos based on the different hairstyles you can choose for them (mohawk, tentacurl (default girl hairstyle), afro, ponytail).)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(Great timing! The next mission is when I have planned to have the Octospartans appear to defeat the enemy's Octamazons causing trouble for the Ringed Octarians and their allies! Basically, the Octamazons are what I decided to call the exclusively female Crimson Octoling group, basically the enemy Octolings that are encountered in the single-player modes.)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

As General Anemone guides the group to the elevator, with him accompanying for the ride, he tells Rachel of his subspecies "I'm an Octohurler, believe it or not, I used to be the best Rolonium spitter of all, this was when I was a sergeant of the Ringed Octarian army."

Cephalobro

(Also, I envision Coral's father having the Mohawk (or Punk, as the game calls it) hairstyle, with his tentacles being thicker while Coral's mother has the enemy Octoling's hairstyle.)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(I call my Agents 8 "Olivia" and "August" so I guess I could use them for the default hairstyle idea?)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
("Olivia" because it's pretty and, er...starts with O...:P

August is the 8th month of the year and a much better name than "October." :P)

Cephalobro

As the elevator reaches the bedroom hallway, its doors open and reveals a long hallway with several doors, General Anemone says "Don't worry about the insanely long hallway, I embedded Dash Tracks on the floor so that you're able to get to your rooms and the opposite way faster."

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"It's...Octo Valley."

"We're not in the Metro anymore, at least..."

Agents 8, Olivia and August as they were called, had just gotten up and dusted themselved off; they had hoped to escape to Inkopolis, but they had fallen off their lift at Mount Nantai.

"It's quiet," Olivia muttered.

"We should go," August added.

"Over there," Olivia said, pointing.

They walked towards the bus-house they had found, and looked through the windows.

"Inklings and Ringeds," August said. "And a few reformed Crimsons. We should be alright."

"Is there a...door...?" Olivia wondered, tilting her head.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Let's just enter through one of the buses," August said. "Quick. Before anyone sees us..."

Olivia tried. "Darn. It's locked." She turned around. "Incoming! Draw your weapon!"

But instead, the Octazon (enemy Octoling) who found them lowered her weapon, tilting her head in confusion. "You're...not..."

More Octazons found their location, then stopped in their tracks.

"Octolings..." "They're from the army, right?" "But what are they doing out here?" "Ugh, I thought we were gonna be fighting Inklings..." "Why did DJ even send us here anyway?" "Ah well, a job's a job."

"Stand down, rebels," an Elite said, though she had the tiniest bit of awkwardness in her voice.

"You really think we'll let you pass?" a Common added, flipping her hair, er...dangerously.

"I just feel really weird about fighting another Octoling!" another Elite whispered to her Common friend.

"Inklings are easy, but it's like we're battling friends..." the Common agreed.

"JUST GET TO IT ALREADY, YA DOPES!" the voice over their communicators yelled.

Cephalobro

Shark notices the two Octolings near the base from the top of it being surrounded by the Octamazons, "Big mistake, ladies.", he said as he pointed his E-Liter at the Octamazons who had the communication devices have the familiar voice sound through. "Just wait for my bros to come and splat you, ugly ladies, like there's no tomorrow." He then talked through his communication device. "Bros, we got a problem out here, ugly Octamazons causing trouble.", then a strong male voice sounded through his communication device. "Copy that dude, we're coming to teach these ugly hags a lesson.", the communication then shuts off.

After 5 minutes, the entirety of the Octospartans come rushing through the doors and stand on all sides of the base, surrounding the Octamazons, "Don't you ugly hags ever know when to quit bothering our dudes and dudettes?", one of the Octospartan members asked, pointing his Dualies directly at one of the Octamazons.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
The Octazons actually looked pretty legitimately nervous.

"WHY ARE WE EVEN ELITES!?" one shouted.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO HYPNOTIZE YOU AGAIN??" the intercom voice warned.

"No, sir!" another replied. "I'm really sorry about this..."

(I just...I had to. XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom