NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Since I have so many characters, let me just keep track of them:

Inklings: Shizue, Joy, Yumena, Daniel, Lian
Octolings: Lana, Noah, Rebekah, Zero

Cephalobro

After the shift, Coral is really tired, all that yelling made his throat a little sore, but he can still speak. Also, as per multi-region Grizzco policy, the only way for him to leave is to return to Octo Valley again.

Coral: You guys are lucky, I have to return to Octo Valley if I want to leave Grizzco. Anyways, I heard about the Sanitization making the receiver lose all their personality and free will. I just hope no one else suffers Sanitization.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"I'm just glad she's out of that Telephone's hands," Shizue replied.

"Can we just go to your place then?" Joy asked. "How much room have you got?"

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral responds very excitedly.

Coral: We still have a lot of space left! Plus, it would really be appreciated if you could help us escape that underground trap that we are constantly under. You know, since the brainwashed part of the Crimson Octarians disabled our exit opportunities in all but one kettle because of the Valley running out of power.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Uh, I guess we could do that, although aren't we technically in Inkopolis right now?" Rebekah asked, before realizing something- "Oh. Most of us are both Octolings and not Inkopolis citizens yet...sigh."

Cephalobro

Coral directs the group to the teleporter that brought him to the Inkopolis Grizz Co building, stepping into it, he now gets teleported back to the Octo Valley Grizz Co building.

Coral: This is how I managed to arrive at Inkopolis despite the distance, the Grizz Co building from Inkopolis are required to not let anyone from Octo Valley through the exit if they haven't been to Inkopolis before they took up a shift. Weird, right?

Cephalobro

Coral then tried to explain the best of his abilities.

Coral: Maybe you have seen a perfect hologram of me and Kelp mimicking our movements and voices perfectly. Octarian tech is that advanced. I could've seen your group as holograms as well.

Cephalobro

(Coral used the teleporter from the Octo Valley Grizz Co since that was the closest exit he could access, but that in turn uses up more power in the Valley. Also, I intend the permanent escape to happen at the very end of the story.)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"I'm pretty sure we were all real, but if you insist," Joy says. "Who knows, maybe we could all be holograms right now." She touched Coral's arm. "Nope! Real as can be."

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, let's go back to the base, shall we? Plus, my general would be really angry if I didn't get back there on time.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Of course. Joy and I will change into our uniforms," Shizue said matter-of-factly.

"Yaay~! Much better than those frumpy overalls!" Joy grinned and pulled her armor out of her bag, scurrying to- wait. "Where's the bathroom?"

Cephalobro

Coral goes to change back into his Turf War outfit in one of the changing rooms. He remembers his father when he sees his own Anchor White Tee. He tries to brush the feeling off as much as possible as he puts it on after putting on his usual pants.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Yumena undoes her hair and wears a simple T-shirt and pants with a light sweater; Rachel decides to go back to her first days in Octo Valley and wear her Agent 3 uniform. Lana removes her glasses and wears an LS and jeans, while Noah wears a sweatshirt and a beanie. Rebekah wears a soft pink hoodie she got from Pearl, and a bandana from Marina (she didn't steal the I swear :P) when she met Off the Hook, who, along with the Squid Sisters, were the reason she managed to escape the army. (She probably used Amiibo. JK. :P) Daniel puts on a beanie and a coat. Zero stays in her outfit, unsure what else to wear.

"Are we ALL going?" Shizue grumbled.

Cephalobro

Coral stepped into the teleporter and found himself in the Octo Valley Grizz Co building again, it was in a state of disrepair. The Grizz Co building from Inkopolis looked nice in comparison. Coral sets foot outside it, noticing the artificial sky encompassing the entirety of Octo Valley again.

Coral: I hope you guys know how to super jump to far away places because the base is very far away. *Turns into his octopus form and super jumps toward the base*

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Silas and Anubi get downstairs, chatting and laughing as if they were old friends. They turn the corner and nearly run smack dab into Shark. “Woah! Hey there!” He says backing up. Shark and Anubi look at one another suspiciously. Seeing the look on their faces, he comes to the realization. “Ah, Anubi, this is Shark, and Shark, this is Anubi.” He gestures to both of them.

Cephalobro

Shark responds to the unexpected arrival of Anubi almost running into him, "Watch it, bud.", saying this with his usual stern tone. "So where did you come from?" he asked.

Cephalobro

Coral sees them landing near him and shows them the base.

Coral: Well, here we are, the base in which I consider home for the time being. *Opens the door which reveals Kelp waiting for him on the other side.

Kelp: *Gives Coral a surprise hug and smother him with kisses* Are you okay? Did those smelly Salmonids hurt you badly?

Coral: Don't worry Kelp, a Scrapper only rammed into my ankle and I have been swallowed up by a Maws once, but other than that, what I experienced were just scares by the Flyfish and anger toward the other Salmonids. Oh, and we have new arrivals who followed me here.

Kelp: Oh! I remember some of them! Weird how when I hurried back to the base, I was supposed to bump into one of them accidentally but passed right through. That was a weird experience.

Coral: But they are here now physically.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom