The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral: He did mention DJ Octavio to us when it was revealed that he is still part of his army. We are going to keep fighting against DJ Octavio to reach the surface on our own terms, not on his.

Cephalobro

Coral: In any case, we don't intend on taking the surface for ourselves, instead we prefer co-existence.

Cephalobro

(After, as the Octo Valley domes are falling apart due to energy decreasing without any sort of increase.)

Cephalobro

Coral: Yes we heard about DJ Octavio being taken down. But unfortunately, his forces are still out to get us, so I have a sneaking suspicion that he was freed somehow.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Striker: I am one of the members of the squid beak splatoon that defeated him. But me and the other members didn't do it alone. We had help from a converted Octoling by the name of Andrea. Afterwards, we trapped the D.j inside a snow globe, but when we were about to return, An octoling by the name of Hachi attacked us. He knocked Andrea off the ledge we were on, causing her to fall somewhere down deep in the valley. He jumped off soon after. I have been hunting down Hachi ever since because I just knew that he knows what happened to Andrea. And now I think I have finally tracked him down.

Cephalobro

Coral: We have imprisoned him in the base for being a double-agent. Feel free to talk to him as much as you want, he isn't getting out anytime soon. Just you know, don't request us to let him out because he almost costs us the war against DJ Octavio's army. We have many members here who can't respawn, which is why our General have a rule against the use of weapons indoors aside from the designated weapon testing room. Either way, Hachi broke the rule when he used his Blaster to try to splat us.

Cephalobro

Coral: We haven't, but General Anemone might have seen him. Or you could ask some Tentacle troop units who were tasked in being his bodyguard before the betrayal happened, they are Twintacle Octotroopers who are the drivers of the buses that make up the base.

Cephalobro

Coral leads Striker to a group of Twintacle Octotroopers who are feeling ashamed that they protected a double-agent of all people.

Coral: Hey guys, don't let it get to you, we all make mistakes. Also, do you have some time? This Inkling here wants to ask you a few questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom