The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral, Clam, Kelp, and Ocean scatter toward different directions. As soon as the Blaster shot was heard, Shark appeared and strikes Hachi in the back with the tank of the E-Liter.

Shark: Another traitor, sorry to tell you the truth but DJ Octavio will lose either way.

The rest of the Octospartans then come into the room, confiscate Hachi's Blaster, and pin him down by the arms. This is when General Anemone came into the room. "What the heck is going on!?" he asked, "We got another loser traitor here!" one of the Octospartans answers. "I didn't think the day in which we will have to use our glass prison cell would come. Lock him up so he won't sabotage our grand mission of making into the surface." General Anemone orders, "Yes sir." the Octospartans all reply.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi(struggling to stay conscience) No, It's all of you who are going to lose, and for your information, you guys don't know a thing about how inklings have really treated our kind ever since the great turf war. (falls Unconscience)

Cephalobro

(I like the plot twist. The Octospartans is an elite, male-only Octoling group dedicated to keeping the other Octarians in General Anemone's army safe, they are also there to fight against enemy elite groups if they become too much to handle for the lesser units.)

Coral, Clam, Kelp, and Ocean reunite in the lobby.

Coral: So, a second traitor was here this whole time. For how much longer do we have to keep allowing them to come with us? For how long do we have to keep fighting for our lives just to escape to the surface?

Clam: This is dangerous, the fact that a rule was broken just to get some of us.

Kelp and Ocean decided to raise the spirits back up.

Kelp: Don't worry, whatever happens from here on out, we can make it to the surface.

Ocean: We can end this, we just need to keep on fighting back against DJ Octavio's army.

General Anemone talked to the group about his plans, "I haven't been telling my plan to you, but my plan is to build a new neighborhood for all of us once we get to the surface. That will be our first home on the surface." he finishes telling the group, but before he goes back to the office, he says "Remember, my goal is for Octolings to make it to the surface and I will make sure that goal is met no matter what."

Cephalobro

(For now, I think Hachi will be trapped in a glass prison in one of the buses until the arrival at the 8th facility. I'll think of something when that time comes.)

Cephalobro

Coral gets up after the whole incident happened and turns around to see another Inkling wearing an Agent 3 uniform.

Coral: Hello, sorry you had to see that happen.

Cephalobro

Coral: My name is Coral, that girl over there is Kelp, the Octotrooper here is my brother Clam and that Octobomber is Kelp's sister who is named Ocean.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Striker: Do you know that octoling named hachi? has he made any mention of a girl by the name of andrea? She's one of my friends and I think he knows what happened to her.

Cephalobro

Coral: Oh, you mean the one who betrayed us? Yes, we do know. However, he did not mention her to any of us. He is getting locked up in a glass prison for the time being, so I'm going to ask him later.

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, we don't, and besides, there's a rule in the base that no weapons are allowed to be used indoors unless you're in the target practice area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom