The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

(I will, but I need to think what will happen next to fill in between these two plot points so they are more meaningful.)

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp woke up in their room and changed into their armor. While they are excited, they know they have to be careful now that DJ Octavio's army is planning to attack more often.

Coral: This is it, the final facility that stands in our way to freedom.

Kelp: This is also going to be the final group of Inklings that we are going to rescue.

They both look back on the first day that they fought for General Anemone's army in order to earn their freedom, how helpless they felt due to DJ Octavio's army being too strong. But now they are happy that it's the opposite, DJ Octavio's army is now the weaker army, but that doesn't mean his army will admit defeat yet.

Meanwhile, Clam is in the lobby, talking to Ocean, feeling excited that his brother and her sister will finally go to a safer place, dating each other as a bonus.

Clam: The day when my guardianship purpose will be fulfilled is coming soon.

Ocean: It's weird to think that something we had to do for the longest time is almost at an end.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp notice Hachi poking his head in their room.

Coral: Don't forget about breakfast, I have a feeling that we're going to need the energy for today.

Kelp: Considering that we're going to face the hardest facility of all and that we have more time today. I think getting breakfast to help us get enough energy is a good idea.

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp get out of their room and get to the elevator down the hall fairly quickly thanks to the Dash Tracks that General Anemone turned on today. Upon pressing the button, they join an Octocommander and an Octoball inside the elevator. Once the elevator arrives at the lobby, they all exit it, parting ways except Coral and Kelp staying together. They join Clam and Ocean in the lobby and discuss what they will have for breakfast this time.

Clam: Good morning, Coral and Kelp.

Ocean: Hello there. Have you seen the breakfast choices for today? My uncle is going all out on this one!

Coral: Wait, really? Is this because General Anemone wants to bring our spirits up?

Kelp: I hear that some of us are on the verge of giving up, thinking that we may never leave the underground, but I'm sure one day, we will leave Octo Valley and have happier lives.

Cephalobro

Coral: We know how Inklings act, they have this drive to tell whatever they have experienced. All the ones who we have been sending back to Inkopolis after rescuing them will probably talk about how we have rescued them and stuff.

Kelp: Plus, my uncle knows how to hide in plain sight. Inklings aren't as keen as we are.

Clam: Our general knows how to use anyone's mind and behavior to our advantage.

Ocean: We will probably start by arriving late at night and build at the part where it's considered a ghost town.

Cephalobro

Coral: We were just telling you how our first few weeks in Inkopolis is going to be a lot smoother than we might think.

Kelp: It's going to be easy living as an Octoling, which is the perfect opportunity to help out by donating the money earned from Salmon Run directly to where we are going to settle down.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Coral: We were just telling you how our first few weeks in Inkopolis is going to be a lot smoother than we might think.

Kelp: It's going to be easy living as an Octoling, which is the perfect opportunity to help out by donating the money earned from Salmon Run directly to where we are going to settle down.
(isn't somebody going to notice that hachi said that it is not like he is trying to convince them that he doesn't want to leave the valley?)

Cephalobro

Clam: We all want to leave Octo Valley someday, but we have to gather every survivor before we leave.

Ocean: That's why we are rescuing Inklings and anyone who is willing to let us help. It's my uncle's value of not leaving anyone behind.

Cephalobro

Kelp: Didn't you understand my sister? She said NOT leaving anyone behind. Which means we won't leave anyone behind, regardless of who they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom