• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

General Anemone notices a shy Octoling who didn't answer his question. "Is something wrong with what you have seen?" General Anemone asks, not knowing about the Octoling being shy.

Cephalobro

"Hmm, maybe you can be more helpful on the battlefield. Much of DJ Octavio's army has already been defeated and we are slowly working our way to make the final facility useless, which is our goal that will help us defeat his army completely." General Anemone responds through an explanation.

Cephalobro

"You're showing some hesitation." General Anemone starts to notice the anxiety. "Maybe the battlefield isn't for you."

Cephalobro

Overhearing what Olivia said, General Anemone came to check up on her, opening the door to try to calm her down. "Calm down, you're among friends. If I may explain, your friends are in the final facility right now. You don't have to go in there if you don't want to." General Anemone tries to explain. "My niece might try to help you, do you want to talk to her?"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I-I dont" She started to say. What she really wanted to say was "Yes I need someone to talk to."

Cephalobro

"Hmm, your answer says one thing, but your face tells me another." General Anemone notices. "I will contact my niece and she will come here to talk to you."

General Anemone picks up his communicator and calls Kelp, "Hey Kelp, I will need you to redraw from the front lines and come here to help an Octoling." he gives directions to his niece.

"I'm coming back." Kelp replies, "I'll be there in a minute!"

Cephalobro

Before long, Kelp comes into the base, she's still in her crop top armor as she just got back from the battle. She sees Olivia waiting for her.

"Hey, are you ok?" Kelp asks Olivia. Without another word, Kelp decides to hug Olivia, then says, "It's going to be ok."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Olivia hugs her back, normally not liking hugs, crying more. "I f-feel like I-I let everyone down," She cried.

Cephalobro

"You haven't let anyone down." Kelp says, her tone switching to that of a mother comforting her child, then switching back to her normal tone, "Can you tell me why you feel you let everyone down? I'm willing to be your friend and provide a listening ear."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I-I can't do anything correctly," she said wiping her tears, "I run away like a coward when things get hard.

Cephalobro

"You know, my boyfriend was as shy as you before I met him. I believe in your capabilities to do the right thing, maybe I can help you get started." Kelp offers to help.

Cephalobro

Kelp leads Olivia back into the logistics room, then goes to a Twintacle Octotrooper who's noting down what he sees in the logistics, "My friend here wants to ask you something." Kelp tells the Octarian.

"Sure, I can answer a question right now." the Twintacle Octotrooper responds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom