• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I-I have a question..." Olivia said shyly, "Have you ever wondered what is up there?" She points to the celing. (This was meant for Kelp)

Cephalobro

"She asked you what you think is up there on the surface." Kelp says.

"I think it's the surface world, I wish I could go up there." the Twintacle Octotrooper answers.

Kelp notices Olivia backing away and decides to go to her and put one hand on her shoulder, "It's okay, he was just thinking of an answer, that's all."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"... H-how come you haven't found a way to get up there?" she asked," All of the kettles have to lead somewhere, right?"

Cephalobro

"Unfortunately, all but one kettle has been locked to us, and the kettle that we're going to is too far away to make it before the electricity in all of Octo Valley runs out." the Twintacle Octotrooper answers, "This is why I'm doing my part so we can buy ourselves more time to escape before the domes collapse in on us." That kettle must be the one that leads to the surface."

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(She saw General Anemone's army starting to reach the rooms in which Inklings and Octarians are being held captive.)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I saw General Anemone's army starting to reach the room in which Inkling and Octolings are being held captive."

Cephalobro

"That also could mean that more tentacle Octarians are also being held captive in there, no doubt for going against DJ Octavio. Thank you for providing the logistics." the Twintacle Octotrooper thanks Olivia as he notes down what she told him.

"See? You got through that conversation while doing the right thing at the same time." Kelp tells Olivia.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Nods. "B-but why are we still waiting? We should try before it's too late. We can't always save everyone, and if we try, we might not be able to save anyone." Olivia says, not wanting to make anyone mad.

Cephalobro

"We will try once we take down this facility." Kelp starts explaining. "We are so close to actually rescuing everyone, as the only ones left to rescue are in that facility over there, which my boyfriend and the other members of my uncle's army are in the process of rescuing the captives." she finishes explaining, then adds, "Don't worry, we will get out of the domes, my uncle made sure of that."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"H-how can you be so sure? Anything could happen in the blink of an eye."

Cephalobro

"We all had that uncertainty at the beginning of this war to escape, but since then, the odds have been in our favor.." Kelp is confident that everyone will be able to escape. "Uncle Anemone has a record of getting things right. We managed to repel enemy attacks because he knew they were going to happen and have done his best to make sure we can defend ourselves."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Ok but remember what I said. It might sound hard, and it is, but that's life.

Cephalobro

"That's what we have been doing ever since we started our journey to escape. It was hard but we got used to it, we rescued captives from the previous seven facilities and many of them returned to Inkopolis." Kelp explains, "My uncle already has a path planned, and this facility is the final obstacle in that path. The power consumption through Octo Valley has slowed down, giving us more time to escape, all thanks to shutting down and destroying enemy facilities." Kelp finishes explaining, then adds, "Plus, after we all get some much-needed rest after this mission, tomorrow will finally be the day where we will make our way to the surface."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom