The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

"I will wait here a bit longer, then I'm going back to the battlefield to help at the front lines." Kelp says.

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Tristringers and Duales, but I've only used them once. And I just believe I got lucky."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Fine, I guess. I still understand all most nothing." she jokes.

Cephalobro

Kelp giggles at the joke, "Don't worry, I can show you some parts of the logistics if you don't know."

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Two of them attacked me and my boyfriend some time ago, I don't exactly remember when because our journey to escape has been going on for so long. Luckily, the third Inkling who already joined us told both of them to lower their weapons and they did so." Kelp gives an example.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Well you guys got lucky. I've heard some bad stuff about them. I mean, they can't be that bad."

Cephalobro

"Yeah seriously, as if we didn't have to deal with DJ Octavio's army on a daily basis, we don't want to suddenly deal with another threat to our escape." Kelp agrees.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Have you ever been to the surface? I know, it's dumb but I just wanna know."

Cephalobro

"No, I haven't been to the surface, really only very few of us have been to the surface, and those few came back to help. My boyfriend was lucky to be part of a shift for a company, I think it was Grizzco? Anyways, he went on something like a Salmon Run, where you fight Salmonids to collect their Golden Eggs, but then he was forced to come back to Octo Valley, because apparently the branch of Grizzco down here had an agreement to not let Octolings escape to the surface." Kelp tells what Coral had experienced some time ago. "But that slight glimpse of the real sky was enough for him to desire a life on the surface, he said that the sunlight was unlike anything he had seen and felt before, it was pleasantly warm, unlike these underground domes which can be from slightly cold, to very cold."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"He's so lucky. If I got to go to the surface, I would want to go to something called a splatfest. I have no idea what that is, but it sounds fun. What about you, what would you do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom