• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"She will. But its cause shes trying to see how strong you are. Mentally. If she wants to test you physically she will attack you."

D

Deleted member

"kinda sounds like my biological brother who people say is a pure idiot." benett says.
(I am going to do a short part for Bryce right now)
Meanwhile Bryce is fighting for his life from pirates. "I will not let you take my most important stuff including me you filthy little brine shrimps!" and just as he finished saying that one of the pirates came up from behind and knocked Bryce out cold.

D

Deleted member

"my biological brother is a pure idiot. he thinks he's tough but he is just as weak as a brine shrimp"

D

Deleted member

"yeah... but he can be a bit aggressive, and when he is, he somehow gets smarter which doesn't make any sense"

D

Deleted member

laughs so much that he remembers him pushing his brother down a flight of stairs

Cephalobro

"I remember hearing of some members of our army being octonapped when they were younger." Kelp brings up something she remembers hearing.

D

Deleted member

"yeah if you asked me or someone else who got octonapped they would probably say 'it is traumatising'"

Cephalobro

"That is part of the reason why uncle Anemone wants us to have a life on the surface, so the octonapping doesn't happen again." Kelp says.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom