• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

"Well, unfortunately for her, only uncle Anemone has access to the Spawn Points inside the base, he has installed multiple firewalls and anti-hacking measures that she will tire out before she can hack into any of them." Kelp points out the truth, "Eventually, she will learn that she can't get everything her way. My uncle has dealt with Octolings more difficult than her, so I hope your sister is ready to get yelled at and be put on probation for not following uncle Anemone's orders or following his rules. Because he takes those two things very seriously."

D

Deleted member

"she is part of the hacker fleet for the crimsons already, so there is no use to try to get her to come. But I do know how to get her, but I need my friend Bryce to get her here, his sister is my sister's friend and he owes me a favor for protecting them." Benett explains to Kelp

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Heh, no not exacly, she only thought about herself... but your sister was probably wanted to help you and your, uh, family..." (By family I mean friends and bilogical family)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"But your sister sounds smart. My sister is... not that smart."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Someone did teach us though. Alicia apparently didn't pay attention."

Cephalobro

"When we are all born, we don't know much at first." Kelp points out, "We do learn some things ourselves, but we are reliant on others to teach us."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"She didn't learn anything because she never let anyone teach her anything... does that make sense?"

Cephalobro

"I don't know, but if she tries to disrespect me, she will regret doing so because both my sister and my boyfriend will come to my defense." Kelp responds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom