The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I uh think- I gotta leave-" Olivia says feeling bad about Benett, Ryde, Alicia.

Cephalobro

"All of the assigned rooms are on the floors above this one, you can get to them via the elevator." Kelp explains.

D

Deleted member

"she's part of the crimson society she never wants to see me again because I always catch her stealing stuff"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Olivia is halfway up the elevator talking to herself.. "I shouldn't have left them. But Ryde's face.... forget Ryde and Alicia. Just accept that you may never see them again..."

Cephalobro

"Well, these domes are going collapse on her if she doesn't come with us." Kelp says, worried. "A lot of Octo Valley has already collapsed and we don't know where the next collapse will happen, the one thing my uncle can't do for us is predict where the next collapse will happen. It's something that even he worries about."

Cephalobro

"You see, uncle Anemone shows rebellious Octolings the consequence of not following his orders. He showed them the collapsed part of Octo Valley and even some images of the debris coming down." Kelp explains, "That is what he worries about every day under these domes, the possible Octarian extinction is what keeps him up at night."

D

Deleted member

"like I said before she never wants to see me again! And I don't want to see her again as well!" Benett shouts out loud. Thinking that they were talking about bringing his sister here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Olivia heard that. She goes back down to talk to Benett. "You would be very sad if one day she was gone..."

Cephalobro

"My uncle plans to actually get any Octoling thief to abandon their thieving ways once we do reach the surface. I remember Coral telling me that you can earn cash by playing Turf Wars, which wouldn't be hard for us Octolings to do anyways." Kelp points out.

D

Deleted member

"she's been really mean to me. probably because she was used to being the youngest, because her parents adopted me after I got squidnapped." Benett says fully calmed down from what he said earlier.

Cephalobro

"She's going to have to learn to respect you, as uncle Anemone definitely doesn't tolerate disrespect to the members of his army, even if it's from within." Kelp says, "Trust me, not following my uncle's orders is considered disrespectful towards him. Coral and I ignored his orders once and we were put on probation because of that."

D

Deleted member

"Heh good luck with that, she listens to no one but herself. and if she sees me she will try to hack into the spawn point to unregister me for the spawn point"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom