The great gear polishing and purification exchange!

Njok

Bouncer
Missed this somehow but yeah, good idea to start a new thread!

As i have posted in the other thread i have a whole bunch of almost shiny. I will quote that post here when i get to a pc.

I'm willing to help anyone when i have orders free so don't hesitate to add me.
<- nnid

Send me a pm before though or say in the add that it's for shiny gear so i know what's up :)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh man i'd love to have those :shoes_bot003: + :ability_damage::ability_damage: , they'd be marvelous for my charger set!

It's not much, but this is all i have atm:
:head_met002: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_quicksuperjump:

White Inky Rider + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_swt004: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:shoes_bot003: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_runspeed: (Not very useful, but if you like the look of Moto Boots more...)

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Just went through my gear to see what people might be interested in making shiny.
SQUID GIRL HAT :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:head_met000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_swt002::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_tly004::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
By Squid Girl gear I can only order the shoes. My Top is Pure :ability_damage:

Flareon

Inkling
NNID
bouquet_grise
Besides the aaloha shirt, and I have also come to the acquisition of a snorkel mask that is one slot away from from purely damage ups (if you are a charger main,you will jump into this), and and the night vision googles that currently have two damage ups.
Hit me up I am online right now!

Njok

Bouncer
Yo fellow exchangers!

Me and a friend are trying to set up a general splatoon discord server. I have gone ahead and created a gear exchange channel on it because i think that might make it a lot easier to jump in eachothers matches or set up private matches. @Lonely_Dolphin can confirm that setting it up via PM doesn't work too smoothly :p

Anyway here is the link to join up: https://discord.gg/0Vnu2BUaZLUJdqX0

It's really easy to use and it has great apps for both desktop and mobile. All you have to do is click the link and create an account if you don't have one yet.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Nice @Njok - just checking it out now and it looks like a useful tool.

-EDIT-

I've just updated the OP with a brief explanation of the process - let me know if it's not clear.

Last edited:

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Got ink saver main headphones that are almost pure (final slot is ? currently). Would be great if we could turn this into a pure as I love the look of these things.

Njok

Bouncer
Nice @Njok - just checking it out now and it looks like a useful tool.

-EDIT-

I've just updated the OP with a brief explanation of the process - let me know if it's not clear.
Seems a clear explanation :) However, i think you may have made a mistake with the math. Rolling 1 non favored sub would be 6% (3% if it's the least likely sub for that brand).

Also, exiting discord is done by just exiting the app or site, i think you now left the server all together (maybe you meant to in which case sad to see you go but no worries :p )

Last edited:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Oh I just pulled the figures from this - is it incorrect of did I misread it?

Ah! Didn't realise that - fear not, I shall return!

Njok

Bouncer
Oh I just pulled the figures from this - is it incorrect of did I misread it?

Ah! Didn't realise that - fear not, I shall return!
Check page 3 of that. We don't need to worry about what the rolls in the other 2 slots are, since they are already set. Which leaves us with a 1/16,5 (6%) chance to get a neutral ability and 0,5/16,5 (3%) for the unlikely ability.

13 abilities - 1 (most likely) - (1 unlikely) = 11 + 5 (most likely) + 0,5 (unlikely)= 16,5 in case anyone was wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom