The great gear polishing and purification exchange!

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
Looking to fill these out with Damage UP. Anyone interested in helping?
:ability_tenacity::head_eye004::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:

Njok

Bouncer
Yeah. even one SCU sub i may be able to deal with.
Ah sorry man, can't help you then because i have two BRU on those that i'd like to makea shiny out of at some point. I do have the sporty bobble hat with the exact combo you are looking for but i get the fashion purposes (i personally love the look of the bobble hat tho).

SmashXX

Inkling
Spyke really screwed me on this one. I'm only doing on shot at this because screw leveling this gear during splatfest. So I will have this tomorrow if someone wants to try and make it pure

RIP
I'd like to try and purify them!

So from what I understand I have to backup my save before purchasing this item because the third will be determined as soon as I buy it. Is there any difference if Spyke offers it with the two subs included and an empty space on it compared to being offered the two subs and the third slot unlocked with "?" on it?

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
I'd like to try and purify them!

So from what I understand I have to backup my save before purchasing this item because the third will be determined as soon as I buy it. Is there any difference if Spyke offers it with the two subs included and an empty space on it compared to being offered the two subs and the third slot unlocked with "?" on it?
There is no difference. Today, for example, I purchased a White Sailor Suit with two Special Duration Up, and no third slot. I had to add another slot, which then generated a sub-ability that is locked to that game session. If you back up at this point, or further on, the third sub-ability will always be the same, so make sure to back up before talking to Spyke, in the case the day passes and you fail to obtain the desired sub-ability.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I have these nearly pure and shiny pieces of gear help with them would be appreciated
:head_cap006::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_cap002::ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_specialcharge:
traditional headband :ability_comeback:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:
:clothes_shirt012::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_damage:
traditional sandals :ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_specialduration:

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
I have these nearly pure and shiny pieces of gear help with them would be appreciated
:head_cap006::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_cap002::ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_specialcharge:
traditional headband :ability_comeback:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:
:clothes_shirt012::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_damage:
traditional sandals :ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_specialduration:
Wow, it looks like we have a problem. I want my Tradition Headband purified as well, but it has Swim Speed Up instead of Ink Saver (Sub). We could work this out by purifying each other's Traditional Headband. Once we do that, we need to reexchange again when both of us are done.

You will need to add two accounts, one will purchase your equipment and purify it, and the other has my own Traditional Headband equipped: 'QnIrisz' and 'ExtremeTechPro'. Once you have done that, please let me know.

After that, I would not mind finishing off that Takoroka Mesh for you, or even the Traditional Sandals. I currently have the Takoroka Mesh pure in Spyke's queue, and the Traditional Sandals are still rolling for either a pair or triples of Run Speed Up.

Last edited:

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Wow, it looks like we have a problem. I want my Tradition Headband purified as well, but it has Swim Speed Up instead of Ink Saver (Sub). We could work this out by purifying each other's Traditional Headband. Once we do that, we need to reexchange again when both of us are done.

You will need to add two accounts, one will purchase your equipment and purify it, and the other has my own Traditional Headband equipped: 'QnIrisz' and 'ExtremeTechPro'. Once you have done that, please let me know.

After that, I would not mind finishing off that Takoroka Mesh for you, or even the Traditional Sandals. I currently have the Takoroka Mesh pure in Spyke's queue, and the Traditional Sandals are still rolling for either a pair or triples of Run Speed Up.
would it be possible if i kept the triple swim speed headband, I'd much rather have that, i can help you purity yours but if you don't want my saver sub one you can just go straight on to my other peices of gear if you prefer. It might take me a while though as my wii u can no longer load the game with my current usb stick that i use for back ups, and i dont have any spares so i need to get a new one first.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Just yesterday I got a pure squash headband with all damage up on my first try, and I was really excited since I only even have 5 pieces of perfect gear XD

SmashXX

Inkling
There is no difference. Today, for example, I purchased a White Sailor Suit with two Special Duration Up, and no third slot. I had to add another slot, which then generated a sub-ability that is locked to that game session. If you back up at this point, or further on, the third sub-ability will always be the same, so make sure to back up before talking to Spyke, in the case the day passes and you fail to obtain the desired sub-ability.
Thank you. I've already tested and can confirm it's best to backup the save before purchasing, from there you just add the third slot and hope you purify the item, if not you reload your save and try again. I tested this with the Famitsu apron Spyke offered today (Main: :ability_quickrespawn: Sub::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:) I had to add a Super Sea Snail for the third and always got a different sub ability for it. I was not successful in purifying it due to my time but in the end I bought it and kept it so that in the future I can purify it.

My main priority is making this set:

:head_eye007::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht009::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
would it be possible if i kept the triple swim speed headband, I'd much rather have that, i can help you purity yours but if you don't want my saver sub one you can just go straight on to my other peices of gear if you prefer. It might take me a while though as my wii u can no longer load the game with my current usb stick that i use for back ups, and i dont have any spares so i need to get a new one first.
I hardly mind waiting. I will definitely help purify your Traditional Sandals though. I already sent a friend request to you, so once you are ready, we can play a game together.

Filo ITA

Full Squid
NNID
FiloSNK
someone needs those soccer shoes (inkres) with three run speed ups?

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
I feel like changing my white headband to an almost unfavored one. Anyone have
:head_first: + :ability_inkrecovery: = :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:?

Last edited:

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
I have a Carnivore Tee that I really want pure, but I only have the first sub as defense. If someone is willing to manipulate the second sub into defense then let me order it back so I can manipulate the third sub into defense I would greatly appreciate the help.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm offering
:clothes_tes022: :ability_ninjasquid: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tel006: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_sht004: :ability_damage: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Mawcasins (Not Pictured) :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

for
:clothes_tes024: :ability_swimspeed:. :ability_unknown::ability_unknown::ability_unknown: any abilities/slots

I really need the white line tee. Someone please ;3;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom