The great gear polishing and purification exchange!

Njok

Bouncer
Time for an edit, completed a few, and rolled a few others. Here's my shinies and almost shinies:

Sporty bobble hat (tenacity) with 3x special charge up
Pilot Goggles (bomb range up) with 3x swim speed up
Part time pirate (damage up) with 3x bomb range up

Backwards Cap (quick respawn) with 2x ink recovery up
Bike helmet (ink recovery up) with 2x swim speed up
Black arrowbands (tenacity) with 2x bomb range up

Last edited:

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Works for me, just let me know when you're around since we already have each other added (I was Bnc Squid that hopped in your games the other day - nice work with the .96). I'd love to try for your ninja squid shirt with 3x swim speed if that's cool.

Meowwi

Inkling
NNID
Meowwi
I have some almost shiny/pure gear to share as well!

Squash headband (dmg up) Sub: 2x dmg up 1x runspeed up
Retro gamer jersey (Quick respawn) Sub: 2x ink recovery 1x defence up

I am looking for Urchins Jersey with 3x run speed or 3x special charge up or 3x ink saver main. So if anyone has it almost perfect I can help you out with it

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
Works for me, just let me know when you're around since we already have each other added (I was Bnc Squid that hopped in your games the other day - nice work with the .96). I'd love to try for your ninja squid shirt with 3x swim speed if that's cool.
I'd be ready to go now when you are!

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Anyway. I have a few I'm still working on...

Bike Helmet
:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksavermain:
FishFry Visor
:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_defenseup:
Rockenberg White

:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_quickrespawn:
Mountain Vest
:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_runspeed:
White Kicks
:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_specialduration:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
@MissingNumbers & @xInsomniax: Thanks for posting! Most of these items would not qualify as potentially pure or shiny, since the abilities in the first two slots are the favoured abilities for those brands, and so you actually have a good chance of rolling the triple without going through the protracted process of exchanging.

xInsomniax

Inkling
NNID
xInsomniax
@MissingNumbers & @xInsomniax: Thanks for posting! Most of these items would not qualify as potentially pure or shiny, since the abilities in the first two slots are the favoured abilities for those brands, and so you actually have a good chance of rolling the triple without going through the protracted process of exchanging.
Yeah reading the OP better would have helped me haha. I am however looking for anyone that has shoes with Run Speed Up as the main the first 2 Subs!

Njok

Bouncer
Allright so i added some to my almost shiny collection:

Designer Headphones (Forge) with 2x ink recovery up
Navy College Sweat (Splash Mob) with 2x quick respawn

Probably will re-roll the sweater again after splatfest because the basic tee has the same combo basically, but at least it looks cooler.

Also, look at the almost shiny boots that can't be perfected :(

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
I got these almost shiny :

:head_hdp001::ability_inksaversub::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_tly008::ability_specialsaver::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_unknown:
Cycle King Jersey:ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery:
Strapping Whites:ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inksavermain:

REALLY need help with those headphones

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Spyke really screwed me on this one. I'm only doing on shot at this because screw leveling this gear during splatfest. So I will have this tomorrow if someone wants to try and make it pure

RIP

Last edited:

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
Spyke really screwed me on this one. I'm only doing on shot at this because screw leveling this gear during splatfest. So I will have this tomorrow if someone wants to try and make it pure

RIP
I´d like to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom