The Next US Splatfest: ART VS SCIENCE

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
Finally! A splatfest I can be really passionate about since Cat vs Dog.

Fellow inkbrushes, you know what we must do

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I'd paradox myself here since i love art way more than science but it's not Marie's choice from the looks of it.

Thankfully, i live in the EU. Kinda wonder what splatfest we'll be getting soon...

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
I really love both teams so this is another cat vs dog situation for me... probably going to end up choosing art though since I am in artist :ability_damage: super excited!

Hawk

Inkster Jr.
This reminds me of a joke about the NASA sending a message to space, but they can only send two short sentences, so they let the scientists of the world choose one, and the artists the other one. The message sent was "Art is stupid. Science is boring."

Meanwhile, here in Europe's next Splatfest:
"Would you rather choose Left or Right?"
ಠ_ಠ

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Great, I have to chose between two things I like A LOT... this might be a tough choice for me...

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Pshhhh, science... when has it ever done anything good for anyone? :p (I'm just bitter for failing biochem way back in HS).

I'm choosing art though cause animu and all that jazz...

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Even though I'm studying to become an engineer, I'll side with art since I also like music, literature and, as of late, painting with WMD (weapons of mass dyeing) :ability_inksavermain:

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
It's pretty much the 90s all over again, when Art Attack and Bill Nye the Science Guy was on TV. I watched and liked both of them, and I'm into both. This is going to be interesting, and the decision making is going to be tough.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I'm goi ng to cr y
I'm a starting an AP art portfolio and I'm on a robotics team, how unfair is this? How can I choose????

>.> Might just be on team science because that'll be more fun to... draw ...for Miiiverse posts which is art..... but I also like purple bettter?? But Chemistry jokes and biology.....but... but...

WHYYYY

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
In due time, I'm dedicating this upcoming Splatfest to Neil Buchanan, and Bill Nye, who inspired it.

FrostedHawk

Inkling
I'm going art. As interesting as certain science topics are... I just don't care. Everything about it is forgettable and overall kinda boring.

that and I'm kinda bias since I love making stuff in 3D

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Well since my associate is Studio Arts, I guess my path is already chosen.

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Whenever I think of Science this comes to mind:

No, but seriously. Both are great subjects and this is a great Splatfest. However, I'm a very open minded, creative person. Science to me is reality itself. People, cultures and civilizations are always going to be best remembered by how they portrayed their view on life itself. Art is how we do that.

Team Art all the way. Plus I'm an artist, not a Scientist XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom