• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Underestimated Weapons

sammich

Inkling Cadet
I find a disruptor much more useful than a splash wall, although it kind of depends on the weapon. The Bamboozler 14 MK I with the Splash Wall is worthless to me, but the Bamboozler 14 MK II with the Disruptor is SO good and fun.

Nways, I want to say the Heavy Splatling/Deco are underrated weapons given how little people talk about them and how rarely I find fellow Heavy Splatling players in the game.
i find the MK I more useful recently. players are more aware of the dangers of disrupters, and i like to use the splash walls to hold off chargers and inkzookas while i splat them (or other times using the splash wall as a decoy while i sneak around and take out the enemy player from an angle at a distance. they're both great weapons, but i think people tend to ignore the MK I since the MK II is more easily accessible.

either way, with the very instantly usable MK III, i think bamboozlers will be MUCH more common.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
With the new update, I think many underused weapons will get more attention. Now that the hydra has a 3HKO, we have a bamboozler that will be easier for new players, and some VERY used weapons have been nerfed, I really need to play again.

The fall of the tentatek and 96 deco begins, and the hydra and bamboozler will be on the rise! Also, chargers might start charging their shots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom