• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Update news coming tomorrow, November 21!!!!

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Games on the original kinda felt samey.
o_O You can half of the maps in Splatoon 2 as a box with a bunch of random elevated shapes inside of it. Arowana Mall shares very little similarities with Saltspray Rig.

I disagree with Port Makerel being "screwed up". The alterations make it a more fun experience since you're given a few more combat options playing the map.
More like more options to be flanked, making combat more about luck in positioning than anything. Whether or not you like it more, I think we can both agree that it does not feel anything like Port Mackerel from Splatoon 1.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Bah! I wanted to boast if they decreased the E-Liter's charge time.

I didn't get to see many new clothes. I found a pair of headphones I liked. Headphones generally go with any gear set. The female's darker pants are nice, so I switched to them.

The long hair could have been perfect. The back part is one large bit, meaning it would have been one massive dangling tentacle if it wasn't for the cut off bits (I didn't see this in the previews). Actually it would be a hime cut without the cut off bits! Hime cuts are awesome! Put a ribbon on the side tentacles. It would have been great. Otherwise it's okay. I attached someone's art explaining something we have been asking.
DPXrPCXV4AEi6DD.jpg large.jpg

The Jet Squelcher buff is appreciated. The Burst Bomb nerf is not :(

The new Salmon Run stage will be up in a few hours. I hope we're pumped for that!

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
o_O You can half of the maps in Splatoon 2 as a box with a bunch of random elevated shapes inside of it. Arowana Mall shares very little similarities with Saltspray Rig
And that's why I said "for the sake of diversity". Splatoon 2 goes the more for a more generic design for the maps which seems to be a cimparted to many of Splatoon 1's unique maps.

More like more options to be flanked, making combat more about luck in positioning than anything. Whether or not you like it more, I think we can both agree that it does not feel anything like Port Mackerel from Splatoon 1.
Luck positioning? Ehhhh, I can't fully agree with that remark.

And no, this Port Makerel doesn't play as much like the original, but I feel that makes for a fresher experience.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Wait, when does the hydra come out? I think it's like Saturday or something...

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
Wait, when does the hydra come out? I think it's like Saturday or something...
It comes out Friday for USA. Timezones and all that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom