• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is something you'd like to see in Splatoon 2?

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
I think they aren't very good maps in terms of design
Yeah that's the biggest problem with Shifty Station, they always seem so thrown together. The one a few. Splatfests ago with the two platforms that would Raise and lower nearly put me off of the Splatfests because of how easily my team would always be pinned. Hopefully in the future theyll put a bit more testing and balancing in to play.

Cephalobro

Another thing I want to see from Splatoon 2 are Octarian (not Octoling) NPCs in the same way of Jellyfish in the square, these Octarian NPCs would have a ringed pattern at the end of their tentacles to signify that they're friendly.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Right now i just want a more stable online experience. Less D/C's, less lag, better netcode, better matchmaking, that kind of stuff.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Two things:

Ancho-V Games
Nintendo to do something about hackers. I don't care what or how, it is their job.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Getting real sick of seeing solo builds and I really want a limit on how many abilities can be active. And since some dumbasses will be too stupid to listen, here's what I propose:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom