What Quality of Life additions do you want to see?

ruccsacc

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1299-9210-6035
i still dont understand why the gear system was designed with pants being on the same level of customization as your goddamn eyebrows 😭😭 like just let me wear cargo pants goddamn it

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
A small one: being able to save locker loadouts just like gear. I like to change up my locker every now and then and being able to save past designs of mine to quickly swap or just compare them would be great.

SwiftyTaco

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8339-9344-3501
I'd like the cost of abilities to be lowered. If not, let me experiment with gear builds so I know how they feel. Sendou's build checker is great and all, but numbers don't mean much if I don't know how the feeling of my inkling/ weapon would change how I play.

paperseagull64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-3787-2673
I don't like the idea of giving us volume options. that would mean turning off the music would be the best way for competitive.
that's my point lol. i want to turn down the music so I can hear the sounds of bombs and sharks better

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Maximum of two Flyfish on the stage at any given time. Maximum of six shore-dwelling bosses at a time, four during high tide.
I like the backline salmonids’ designs, but they should not be as common as the rest. Especially Flyfish.

Cephalobro

Maximum of two Flyfish on the stage at any given time. Maximum of six shore-dwelling bosses at a time, four during high tide.
I like the backline salmonids’ designs, but they should not be as common as the rest. Especially Flyfish.
So much this! The fact that I have to go out of my way to splat the shore Salmonids just so we aren't being bombarded constantly while having to get through Salmonid crowds really shows the need for a stricter limit on shore Salmonid numbers.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
The game actually telling you what sub and special power up do for the weapon that is equipped

Hinichii.ez.â„¢

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I would also like to see the progress on getting certain badges without needing to check the app.
I need pb games to also not count as wins so I can know how far off I am from these gold special badges bruh. I have well over 1200w and I have no idea how far off I am from that badge

SeaSlug

Inkling
NNID
SeaSlug
Switch Friend Code
SW-4500-7988-3694
really wish replay mode and spectator showed the ink tank and map usage.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
I suppose this counts as QoL, give Explosher audio feedback on directs. Every other weapon with directs has distinctive hitsounds, why doesn't Explo?

Driftwood

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3698-7224-9692
Two things for me:

1. Replay codes for Salmon Run.

2. Let people save more than 5 weapon/gear loadouts. They let have up to 16 different table turf decks but only 5 loadouts for the main game?

Gh0ul1sh

Inkster Jr.
Custom color lock (can pick which two colors from the already existing in game colors)
Audio sliders or toggles, would love to only play with effects and not music

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
1. please please PLEASE let me get something from the crab-n-go without leaving the cue
2. having the main abilities you're running be part of the ui again (like in spla1)
3. multiple locker layouts
4. actually speaking of lockers, INCREASE STICKER LIMIT i use way too many
5. sub weapon badges

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom