What weapons do you guys like to use?

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
I main Kelp Splat Charger, sub sprinkler / killer wail , great for rush and annoying opponents in both Ranked and turf.

In turf I have been switching a bit of weapons around, but second weapon I main is Roller / kraken (as I find it the only other good option for me)

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Turf War: Inkbrush (I can usually get 900+ points every game without the win bonus) or Aerospray MG (I'm good at stopping foes with it).
I don't play as many ranked battles for some reason, so I don't have a specific weapon for that yet.

Indy Wolfy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CheveyoWolf
Aerospray RG to rank the $$$$$$ in Turf Wars
Inkbrush to play hide n seek with peeps in Turf Wars
.52 Gal Deco, Splattershot Pro, and Splash-o-matic to rank up the splat count in Ranked

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Aerospray MG is my main weapon for turfwars - I find it far superior to the RG in terms of sub + special, the inkzooka is such a beast! And the coverage allows me to be very mobile, which I like.
I sometimes use the Tentatek Splattershot when I feel like having a better k/d ratio, but haven't yet been able to adapt to the slight reduction in mobility (or haven't figured out how to use it such that this doesn't occur), so don't necessarily perform better with it. But when my internet connection gets sorted out I'll move over to Splat Zones and will probably use it a lot more.

D

Deleted Member

I've personally been maining the Gold Dynamo Roller. Other than that, I use the Krak-on.

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
I use Aerospray usually for turf wars and stick to the Gold Dynamo Roller when it comes to ranked. to a lesser extent for both modes i also like the splash-o-matic

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I like the accurate weapons, like the Splash-O-Matic and the N-Zap 85, but I also minor in inkbrush. I might try the new inkbrush varieties and the N-Zap 87, but not the Neo-Splash-O-Matic.

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
Recently I've been trying out a lot of various weapons, trying to find which ones work for me. So far my favorite is the Dual Squelcher. I love watching people with short range try (and fail) to kill me.
I also really like the Splash-o-matic, regular Splat Roller (nearly everyone uses Krak-On, so it's totally unexpected), Rapid Blaster, and New Squiffer.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
I used to use Splash-o-matic, I think the actual gun itself is perfect for me but I didn't like the bombs and special. So I switched to .52 gal deco, a good second best gun for me and I much prefer seekers and inkstrike. Also, it looks FABULOUS with the gold sequins and whatnot

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Had a few rounds with the .96 Gal this eve - after being so used to the aerospray the whole affair seemed much less frantic, firing and moving more slowly, though still covering a lot of ground, and mostly engaging people at a distance. Not sure if it's quite my cup of tea, but - what with the range and the point sensor - I could get used to the skewed k/d ratios.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I generally use the Splash-o-matic and the Aerospray RG, but I'm really digging the Tentatek Splattershot now.

LegaLoli

Streamer
NNID
LegaLoli
I used to use the Splash-O-Matic. But now I really love the .52 Gal Deco.

Ber

Full Squid
NNID
Bernee
Mainly the Classic Squiffer, I also like the L-3 Nozzlenose and Splattershot Pro but don't really like L-3's sub and special weapons and can't get over how the Pro clips with the inkling's arm during the victory pose

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
I used to use the RG for turf war every match before I realized that the Splattershot Jr. was the best weapon in the game for turf war slightly edging out the RG.(imo).For splat zones, I use the Splatterscope and the Splattershot Pro.

Mariobro

Inkling
NNID
Mariobro_WiiU
I used to use the Aerospray RG almost exclusively, but I've been trying to get used to using other weapons now. The Splash-O-Matic, N-Zap and occasionally a roller are what I use.

SGM

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltimateBlast
I really like the Splattershot Jr. for both Turf War and Splat Zones (might explain why I'm only B-...) because of how the Splat Bombs can catch your opponents off-guard and how the Bubbler can protect you quite well in case of a confrontation. I'm not able to play as well with anything else, apart from maybe the Krak-On Splat Roller.

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
I prefer using the Splash-O-Matic and the Standard Splattershot(amiibo version) as I really love the design, damage-output and especially Sticky and Burst Bombs combined with bomb rush. THere is nothing better than throwing bombs all over the place, making your enemies retreat (or splatting them if they choose to stay).

I also enjoy using E-Liter and Splatterscope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom