What's your age?

How old are ya?

• Total voters

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
I'm 17. Why is everyone here so old? :p
If you think 20s - 30 is old, there are gamers, albeit rarer to see, between 40-50, maybe even older. If you grew up when they began in the 80s and 90s, it's very hard to stop just because of a silly thing like a number. So long as you take care of bills, health, children, spouse, your job, school work, (social life once in awhile. >_>) then there's no issue.

You might be surprised that a decent chunk of us watch anime and cartoons too, I bet.

Nostalgia is great.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
You might be surprised that a decent chunk of us watch anime and cartoons too, I bet.

Nostalgia is great.
While some anime isn't really suited for a young audience, there's nothing wrong with watching some Rocko's Modern Life every now and again. If anything I find it more funny since I get all the hidden jokes ;)

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
If you think 20s - 30 is old, there are gamers, albeit rarer to see, between 40-50, maybe even older. If you grew up when they began in the 80s and 90s, it's very hard to stop just because of a silly thing like a number. So long as you take care of bills, health, children, spouse, your job, school work, (social life once in awhile. >_>) then there's no issue.

Nostalgia is great.
Haha, I know, I was joking. I don't intend to stop gaming for a while, either.

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6

Nostalgia is great.
I'm 52. My first video game was Pong and I use to be a local Asteriods Champion. I bought my Wii U a year ago and bought Splatoon the day after it's was released. I never was much into shooters, even the early ones like Wolfenstien and Doom. I mostly played RPGs, however this game really surprised me. I'm really addicted and when my job and life doesn't demand my attention, I'm playing Splatoon! I'm currently a level 50 and ranked B (down from a B+).

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
27 year old grad student here. Damn, you people make me feel older. I guess I should start rambling on about 90's kid problems to emphasize the point. Like if you know what a Walkman is! Share if you owned one! \nostalgiawhoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom