• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your age?

How old are ya?

• Total voters

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Between 20-25, closely approaching my mid-twenties. I don't feel that old at all, though.
I like to keep my actual age private.

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
I'm currently 9 :cool:
But if you wanted to Actually know what my age was, well, I guess that's a secret ;) or you can check the survey to get an idea lol

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I'm 26 years old. I know there are older members her and there is nothing wrong with that. I just feel old at times, especially when I'm talking with others younger than me. I'm all for talking with younger generations, but that's if they at least are not the type that say stupid **** all the time. I'm not saying everyone younger than 21 is like that. To be honest, a lot of us that are considered full grown adults can act like kids at times. It's nice to be able to be a kid once in a while, but there are those times to be mature too. Anyway, I should probably stop before this becomes a lecture about age groups.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
I'm 26 years old. I know there are older members her and there is nothing wrong with that. I just feel old at times, especially when I'm talking with others younger than me. I'm all for talking with younger generations, but that's if they at least are not the type that say stupid **** all the time. I'm not saying everyone younger than 21 is like that. To be honest, a lot of us that are considered full grown adults can act like kids at times. It's nice to be able to be a kid once in a while, but there are those times to be mature too. Anyway, I should probably stop before this becomes a lecture about age groups.
Didn't you read the fine print? We old people are contractually obligated to complain about how the younger generation is the worst in history and how our music was better than theirs.

DualSquelched

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nilithium
I'm 16 and getting ready to go to college.
But at heart I will always be an MLG squid kid.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
My age currently has a digital root of [9] I feel like an old fart half the time, and the other half I'm perplex that people think I'm not old enough to drink yet. (I don't, but that's because money needs to go to games). Although I will say I have smoked a cigarette gum before #only90kidsremember

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
I'm 18! Interesting...people here seem generally older than I thought. And that's not good or bad, just an observation.

I guess younger kids aren't as inclined to becoming more involved with game communities (I certainly wasn't when I was younger).

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm 18! Interesting...people here seem generally older than I thought. And that's not good or bad, just an observation.

I guess younger kids aren't as inclined to becoming more involved with game communities (I certainly wasn't when I was younger).
TBH I was always been involved with games as a child, I started watching E3 events when I was in 4th grade!!!! I told all my friends about it and they were so confused lmAO Still remember seeing the Nintendo revolution AHHHH!!! such a happy memory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom