• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your age?

How old are ya?

• Total voters

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
TBH I was always been involved with games as a child, I started watching E3 events when I was in 4th grade!!!! I told all my friends about it and they were so confused lmAO Still remember seeing the Nintendo revolution AHHHH!!! such a happy memory!
Haha, I never watched any events but I got my first Nintendo 64 (After a lot of begging) when I turned 7 in 1999. Best birthday ever. I got Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64 and loved them both, although Banjo Kazooie scared me xD

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Haha, I never watched any events but I got my first Nintendo 64 (After a lot of begging) when I turned 7 in 1999. Best birthday ever. I got Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64 and loved them both, although Banjo Kazooie scared me xD
Omg I've always been that weird person who's too into video games, I joined game forums like Gamefaqs and VGChartz and stuff when I was 11 hahaha omg! I would always say I was 16 though lmaoooo

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Omg I've always been that weird person who's too into video games, I joined game forums like Gamefaqs and VGChartz and stuff when I was 11 hahaha omg! I would always say I was 16 though lmaoooo
AHaha, funnily enough I only just realised I'm a little too into video games, at 23... cause now, I play Nintendo 64 Mario Party, Mario Kart and Goldeneye 007 with my sister and one of my best friends every week...I went to JBHIFI yesterday and said I wanted an Elgato gaming capture system for the Wii U and they sort of insulted me for being into Nintendo and I was so indignant... like "NO, Nintendo is still cool I SWEAR"

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Most folks that joined the Nintendo NSider Forums back between 2003-2007 were barely 13 or lied to Nintendo of America and said they were under 13.

@TheRapture can attest to that!

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
27. Was expecting there to be more chickadees.

mosse

Inkling
16 here! I split my time between the daily grind of highschool and splatoon now..

Soon, I shall ascend to the grand age of 13! Not as great as it sounds, got 80 days left... School will be out soon though

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
I turn 24 in April.

Lol, it's fascinating. I remember answering threads like this on other forums back when I was around 14/15 and thinking "wow, how are these people 20+? That's so old!" Now, here I am actually being one of those 20+ people... Doesn't even feel like all that much time has passed either.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm only 15, everyone here is so old... I look like I'm around 12 though

This thread reminded me of this thing I saw a few months ago:

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
As it says on profile, currently 18, don't know how but I'm feeling really young on this forum. :D

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
I'm 18, but I've been mistaken for a 10 year old... Many times...
Man I feel you, luckily in University people know I must be 18, but outside of that everyone's guesses are 14-15 and I'm like: 'Really son?'

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I'm obviously 7. I don't know how to read. Everybody here is so much older than me ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom