1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Why are female Inklings more popular?

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Heroine of Squids, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Pringlemari

Pringlemari Inkling

NNID:
    Pringlesplat
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4680-9413-7226
    Because of the sissies like my little sister who play :)

2. Chouki

Chouki Inkling

I always played as a boy inkling back when I still played the original game, they looked better imo

3. RocketsTail

RocketsTail Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2874-2863-4789
    Noticed this too. I'm female, and I play as an Inkling Girl for my main acct.....quite naturally. I think most girls/women are gonna choose the Inkling Girl due to female characters in games being under representated. My alt account was a boy for a while. It was cute seeing an obvious woman's name use an Inkling Boy since it's usually the other way around. As long as a dude's reasons for loving the Inkling Girl so much aren't creepy/perverted, then I think it's cool to see guys support female characters . I also like how both can wear the same thing regardless of gender. I'm starting to see why people from the lgbt/agender community like this game. I think both Inkling boy and girl are adorable, and it would've been boring had it been only Inkling girls in this game.

I'm lame.....didn't notice until after I posted that this was the Splatoon 1 board.

#163 RocketsTail, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Drew Sebastino and Ansible like this.
  4. Drew Sebastino

Drew Sebastino Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Espozo
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3924-6316-9401
    Darn.

Except pants. Thanks conservative, Japanese Nintendo. :/

Trust me, you're far from the only one who has made this mistake.

Ansible and RocketsTail like this.