• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Why you shouldn't care about your rank.

MidE Gamer

Inkling
Assuming you mean my signature
Press the smiley face icon at the top of the writing box and then the bottom with shows smilies, but you can switch it to categories of gear, abilities, and weapons
:head_hbd002::clothes_tes003::shoes_shi005::ability_defenseup::ability_inkresistance::ability_runspeed::splatbomb::kraken:

It's a little outdated though, for example, a few of the gears I have aren't on the list, so they are just tiny images made to look like the rest
Thanks.

Just saying, you can use splathax:

How long did it take you to do that signature? Also did you have to redo it manually or copy and paste it or the signature stays there for all posts you comment?

Last edited:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Thanks.

Just saying, you can use splathax:

How long did it take you to do that signature? Also did you have to redo it manually or copy and paste it or the signature stays there for all posts you comment?
WHAT? Do you think I cheat?

Well, scumming is pretty much cheating anyways, so sort of.

If I do use it I'll do like 5 re-rolls to make it seem to myself that I basically spent 150,000 for perfect gear, so I don't either waste time or feel as much like I'm cheating.

And if a lot of people use it maybe people won't look down on users of it, like how scumming is cheating but everyone does it but nobody minds much.

And the system for sub-perks is really dumb anyways.

And yes there's an option on your profile page to change your signature, it's a little limited in space, and appears below every post you make.

MidE Gamer

Inkling
WHAT? Do you think I cheat?

Well, scumming is pretty much cheating anyways, so sort of.

If I do use it I'll do like 5 re-rolls to make it seem to myself that I basically spent 150,000 for perfect gear, so I don't either waste time or feel as much like I'm cheating.

And if a lot of people use it maybe people won't look down on users of it, like how scumming is cheating but everyone does it but nobody minds much.

And the system for sub-perks is really dumb anyways.

And yes there's an option on your profile page to change your signature, it's a little limited in space, and appears below every post you make.
Well I'm not gonna force you. But just saying that what are you trying to do is impossible without splathx, believe me. Also meany famous squids use it (Deemenator, aWiibo, ThatSRB2DUDE etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom