• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
This is a play I made yesterday. It was a pretty intense game and the guy “Wayne” was owning me and my team the WHOLE match, and at the very end of the match he wiped our whole team! And it pretty much looked like they were gonna take the lead at the very last minute. But lucky I responded in time to make this swift and sneaky play and wiped the 2 inklings on the tower with one fling:D
Play Of The Game

cyberhaven

Inkling
NNID
yoyo
Early on in the game I was rank B and we had 2 people that left the game in tower control. I had the Octobrush and was winning the game, they had all 4 players and one of them even had the octobrush. However the last push is what won them the game. In the end I had 21 kills, my partner has 2 and the enemy team had like 10 (my poor partner). I made them work for it.

Another time was very recent in rank S tower control I had the clash blaster and the enemy team were making a push. I fired frantically close up looking all over the place. The two on the tower had a roller and rapid blaster. I took them both out and a split second before I died I unknowingly hit a third squid that was hiding on the far right under some cover. It was pretty sweet 3 kills.

One last one was me and my teammates were getting wrecked and I say forget this and just started going after one after the other and killing them one by one. I bet the cam after the first one died was like wtf (hopefully lol). We still lost, still fun.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Very happy about this stroke of luck. :D

I bought them today, and used a SSU drink, and didn't have to add any additional chunks! C: This is my 20th pure piece of gear (just counted them), I had no idea that I had that many, my guess was 10! O_o*

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I just reached SuperFresh status with the Splattershot Pro, but as I really enjoy using this weapon I will continue using it in the future as well. :3

Last edited:

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Very happy about this stroke of luck. :D

I bought them today, and used a SSU drink, and didn't have to add any additional chunks! C: This is my 20th pure piece of gear (just counted them), I had no idea that I had that many, my guess was 10! o_O*

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I just reached SuperFresh status with the Splattershot Pro, but as I really enjoy using this weapon I will continue using it in the future as well. :3
The return of Sam Fisher inkling! :D

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I have been mainly a short ranged user since I first started playing Splatoon (which was when it got released in... June?), and I've had a super hard time reaching and maintaining S+0 before. Since I switched to a long ranged weapon (Splattershot Pro/Forge Splattershot Pro), I'm doing excellently... (!)
I'm wondering to my confused self, might this just be a lucky streak of wins? (I'm nearing S+1 for the first time without much risk of the bar cracking, and I've tried a gazillion times before)... Is Splattershot Pro OP after a recent buff? What's going on?! xD I'm happy either way, of course!

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Y-y-you guys...! I reached S+1 for the first time just now, and I recorded the event to boot! I'm uploading the event to YouTube as we speak and I will add the memento to this thread in an edit as soon as possible. ()

I'm so happy I almost shed a tear, as cheesy as that may sound. x*D I give my huge thanks to the Splattershot Pro (I used the Forge version this time), it's an ace weapon!! Test it out for yourselves and tell me what you think!

Edit: And here it is:

Last edited:

Egg Queen

Full Squid
About a week ago, I was playing tower control with 2 eliters & a sloshing machine (I was splattershot pro) and unfortunately, the sloshing machine DC'ed! I thought the game would end early since the opposing team got to 3 pretty quickly. Surprisingly, my team and I fought back quite well! We didn't win but we were able to get the timer to hit 0:00. I also got 20 splats and 2 assists! :)

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
This moment made me happier than it probably should've. ^o^ But I feel a teeny bit bad for the durian-haired guy who jumped off the Tower...

Edit: A quick backstory:
My team was winning with a huge lead when all of a sudden the other team started fighting back ferociously, causing us to lose our footing/mojo and them gaining on us super quickly. I knew there was a huge risk for them overtaking our lead, so I just thought "geronimo!" and tried the last resort --- get on the Tower before it happens. It usually doesn't work, especially in the end like that, but for some amazing reason all the stars aligned in my favour and the clouds opened up and Lady Luck shone straight onto my face, clearing my path to my team's victory!

Last edited:

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Sometimes it can be very hard to get splats with Forge Splattershot Pro in turf wars... that's why this moment meant especially much to me. =D

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I achieved the highly-coveted combined rank.

Just in time for Clam Blitz, where I can further ascend to SASS rank.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I'm posting for WaleedWrz, I'm sure he would've agreed this was a very fine, fresh moment for the two of us! :3

Edit: And sorry about the bad video quality, I have no idea why it gets so blurry at times! X.x Any ideas?

Last edited:

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Quads are always nice. Admittedly they probably would have killed me if they weren't focused on my Splatling teammate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom