• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Jon914

Pro Squid
Another 91 egg run last night. We killed every single boss on some of the rounds. No glowflies.

91again.jpg

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
When you haven't been leagueing in a while and are notably out of practice but try to Twin anyway and pull something like this in the placement matches:

Sadly, that was my personal highlight for that day, right after we got our score my performance started tanking due to college-induced exhaustion. It was a fun session still. Shoutout to Doggo, we had amazing synergy before I turned into a human potato. XD

the

Inkling Commander
By some insane combination of luck and skill(?!) I managed to help my team come back from a losing turf war match. Whoopie

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast

At the start of this match I said we lost because my roller dcd. But me and my two teammates actually knocked out the opponents instead. I literally jumped out of my seat when we got the knockout.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
This isn't that exceptional, but the timing of it was pretty funny. Don't use the buddy system in Splatoon, kids!

Jon914

Pro Squid
Played some *very* close matches in Splat Zones league a few days back, namely this one.

I had to do some creative dodging and turfing to help our team come back from well behind in overtime.

https://streamable.com/hq94t

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
This moment made me (and I'm sure killer2008) happy. :D

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
You guys would think my fresh moments are super lame. So instead, here's a sick meme:
ROADSQUID PEARL - MARINA'S NOT HOT
---------------------------------------------------
Pearl: OK, OG Pearl y'all. Hey Marina, turn the frickin' music down
Marina: YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
Pearl: Man... Ice cold baby, POW!
4+4 is 8, minus 5 that's 10... I think...
Everyday I'm on the block, get cooked.
Eat yo food in the car, that food is cake.
When da brush go QUACK QUACK QUACK, you all were ducking.
I'm so fresh. Yeah, you're not.
And when I'm around, I like things CLEAN!
They tell me that I'm dumb, that I never finished school.
Can't spit fire, huh? I'M BURNIN' FOOL!
On the road doin' ten dogs, like my dawgs.
You all though I froze,
When I see some nice cake, then I bite.
If there's no cake, I'M OUT!
HA! look at your face!
WHA? You got touched! Look at your face!
Face lookin' like a splat roller! WHAPWHAPWHAP!
You get me? Marina wish she did...
Marina: Say WHAT Pearl?! All you managed to do was mess my dang studio up!
Pearl: ay it was gettin' hot! Alright look, let's go, POW!
Hop out the 4 door, it's a real snore, it was 1 2 3 and 4!
Chilling' in the frickin' store.
Marie is 44, and she still ain't found her sister.
Let her know... when I see her... I'm gonna say I kissed her!
Splat these fools by force!
Stare at ma forehead by force!
Ya'll know I got the mayo!
No ketchup, JUST MAYO! EXTRA MAYO!!!!!!
POW! YO! WHEEEEEE!!!
Da brush goes WOOOOOOOOOOOOMY, PIP PIP PAP PAP PAP! NGYES YES YES, AND A BWAH BWAH BWAAAAAAAAAAH! HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA! (Pearl throws at jar of mayo at Marina with every ha) SQUIP SQUID.
You done now, OG Pearl! Yo yeah yeah alright! Fire off the hook, you get me? Remember that name, OG Pearl, ha!
I tell 'em remember that name,
People ask me, what's your name?
I say... I CAN'T REMEMBER MY NAME!!!!!
Man... I'm done.
(Pearl leaves, Marina lays on the ground surrounded by mayo jars)

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Two memorable fresh moments occurred today... I made my favourite shirt into a pure piece of gear (Positive Longcuff Sweater w/ :ability_swimspeed:) and the second thing which happened was me Super Fresh'ing the Carbon Roller. Man, I love that thing. :3 It's so much fun to use!! I used to have major issues with turfing when it came to Rollers but then I tried out the Carbon Roller... The Inkstorm really helps out in the turfing department. C:

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Someone take the E-Liter away from me.
Shoutout to Guy to make it into one of my goofy recordings, lol.

Edit: Took me two days to notice I forgot to add my personal favorite.

Last edited:

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
So I started my first long Turf War session after a few weeks. My posting here should say where this is going. I thought to myself "I have never really used the Mini Splatling. Let's remedy that!". It's such a fun weapon. Admittedly I like the mobile variants of the slower long-range weapons.

Despite being solo queue, I had some seriously fun matches. Alot of them was with me and my teammates fighting tooth and nail for a victory. It didn't always work out, but they were some nice struggles. Very few of the matches were one-sided curbstomps. I managed to go 3 hours without getting triggered.

Also managed to make two Swim Speed pures.

Finally, the win animation! That freaking wink <3

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
So I started my first long Turf War session after a few weeks. My posting here should say where this is going. I thought to myself "I have never really used the Mini Splatling. Let's remedy that!". It's such a fun weapon. Admittedly I like the mobile variants of the slower long-range weapons.

Despite being solo queue, I had some seriously fun matches. Alot of them was with me and my teammates fighting tooth and nail for a victory. It didn't always work out, but they were some nice struggles. Very few of the matches were one-sided curbstomps. I managed to go 3 hours without getting triggered.

Also managed to make two Swim Speed pures.

Finally, the win animation! That freaking wink <3

I was the charger on the other team in this match. Good games!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

I don't think it was anything special, but my friend says I saved the match right there in the end.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I still think it could use a nudge or two in the right direction with buffs, but I'm very happy I can still make the Dynamo Roller work.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
@Spraylan I was scared to death of you, so you're doing your Charger justice!

So for day off number 2, I decided to have a Ranked session. Splat Zones was up at the time, and I just made my Splat Zones gear, so I did some Splat Zones matches! I finally got to Rank S, and I did it with a pretty nice win rate. I went 11 win and 1 loss. I couldn't ask for much better.

I know getting to S Rank in this game isn't a big deal, but I held off on trying so I could get better and be worthy of the rank.

Had a funny moment in the session as well. When that roller came behind me, I was convinced I died.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom