• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
I got three kills with one shot in the turf war...twice.
Oh baby a triple Oh yeah
Also, goo tuber is basically just a MLG moment generator.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
Have some 4th dimensional Splatoon 2 chess

Definitely not me just missing a bomb throw and having it all work out in the end anyway.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
One may assume my salt post was the result of pure failures, but fear not, I had notable good moments to counter-balance them!
Two of which I will share today.

Exhibit A:
Is that Respawn Punisher finally paying off? I guess so!
When I first saw what the team comp I had - I can't deny I went a littly "oof" at first but decided to give it a go like never before. Turns out things were just fine and I had the chance to serve some sweet justice for my poor teammates who got squidbagged by a r00d squiff-squiff! :]
(Special credit goes to my ink mine probably causing that inkling to drown there, lol.)
Sorries for getting you so often by pure chance, my charger-playing friendo (even though you were r00d there!), and I hope the Dynamo learns soon enough that rolling ain't the way to play the weapon, oofz.~

And another fun match I had which I attribute to freshness solely because the comp was soooo weird :D
Look at all these Foil Flingzas! And they did well! *wipes tear* I'm so proud of you guys! ;w;

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Some stupid clips I took and am shamelessly showing off. This video capture feature has infected us all.

Now to wait a month before I can pull off another shot like this.

That Dualie user did not want me to have the satisfaction.

Panic Splashdown? More like panic Dead....down!

Tenta Brella! y u do this to me? :(

My teammates are magic! Who put a dousing rod in them, and how can I get one?!

Last edited:

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Very happy today!~ Two things which made me smile -- firstly collecting Swim Speed Up chunks with some Krak-On gear, so that I could put the last SSU chunk on my White Norimaki 750s, meaning they're pure now. My first SSU pure when it comes to footwear, yaaay!

And I reached Super Fresh with the Splat Roller. It was harder than anticipated, it went faster with the Hero Roller. But I'm so excited I finally reached it. My team won 13/15 matches of my latest turf war games, that's already something which makes one very, very happy! I feel I'm becoming a solid Roller player but I still have a lot to learn. Bring it on!~ I love you, Rollers! :*3

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Well if anything, I'm tracking my Wins and Loses. Starting to enjoy Ranked Battles an awful lot, and today i won my first 3 ranked matches in Splatoon 2. So there's that :D

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
This is a play I made yesterday. It was a pretty intense game and the guy “Wayne” was owning me and my team the WHOLE match, and at the very end of the match he wiped our whole team! And it pretty much looked like they were gonna take the lead at the very last minute. But lucky I responded in time to make this swift and sneaky play and wiped the 2 inklings on the tower with one fling:D

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
All three of my teammates disconnected in Rainmaker today...

We then had a giant squid party and no one touched the Rainmaker.

Because Splatoon says that you can never have a tie, I won the game by doing absolutely nothing, and since all three of my teammates disconnected, half of my S+ bar got filled up B).

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
Nothing better then qaud killing a team that was dominating you for the entire match amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom