• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I just went from C- (first time playing, completely empty bar) to B+ in an hour and a half of Rainmaker. Felt pretty good, considering that I only played one game of Rainmaker back in the original Splatoon.

Last edited:

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321

This run of Salmon Run. The team I was matched up with was wonderful, we worked together perfectly. I will probably never have a match this good ever again.
I wish I had a team like yours. Everytime I get teamed up with someone, we're all scrambling all over the place, just trying to kill those bosses, while dieing in the process. We never group together.

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Super jumped to a teammate, who got splatted by 3 people all standing in one big bunch. They planned to splat me as soon as I landed, but they were all standing together. I mashed the fire key and splatted all of them in one swing of my Roller as I landed.
Nice. Kinda reminds me of a time I killed all 3 enemies with the Splatterscope. All lined up, just throwing gernades. Lucky me.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288

I hit Superfresh with this little guy! The last climb to Superfresh was a difficult one, but I was persistent. I won the final match by .3%, I genuinely thought we lost it and was mentally preparing myself to be sent down to 12 or so. good thing that didn't happen. So make that 3 superfreshes (4 actually, cos octobrush and herobrush) under my belt. I think I will try the Dualie Squelchers next.

Ann

Inkling
I just had my best match during tower control. I've been trying out a charger. Everybody kept walking in to my line of fire. I hit two people at once. :) At the end of the match I had 12 kills. I had so much fun that I decided to use the charger as my main.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Was playing Sturgeon Shipyard on Turf War. Activated my Splat Bomb Launcher.
Two Inklings panicked, and they turned around and swam away in the other direction....

.... Right off the cliff.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander

Just had one of my best Salmon Run performances ever. It's amazing when you get a team that you really gel with.
Did you get swarmed by Glowflies on the first wave? I usually never seen an egg count that high on a single wave unless it's because of Glowflies.

Sciryn

Inkling
NNID
GamesterChris
Switch Friend Code
SW-5309-1214-3521
I guess my favorite moment so far would be the double kill from the grave I got playing this past Splatfest (Ketchup vs. Mayo for reference)

I was playing solo as I tend to do and the map was Shifty Station. I currently main the Enperry Splat Dualies and that is what I was using during the fest. I had just recently found out that you can cook the curling bombs so they explode sooner and was practicing do that. Anyway, I had run to the side of the map to cover some turf and worked my way to the bad guy's spawn. as I approached the main ramp that ran to the center of the map, that will lead me up to their spawn, a team mayo member was just walking down it. I decided to try and be a bit cheeky and splat him with a well timed curling bomb, so I started one up and held it. Unfortunately, a buddy of his saw me as a did this and started attacking me. I tried to escape but couldn't get away in time. I dropped my bomb just before I got splated, yet neither of them saw it. The two of them then walked in the direction that I was in, walking directly over my curling bomb right as it exploded. I took a screen shot, but it doesn't show too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom