• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your main weapon

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I play with the Splash-o-matic, although I use the tentatek splattershot in TC and the other modes occasionally

Maikeru

Inkling
I use the Luna Blaster for Ranked battle. I always manage to place the mines in the right spot and I find it works really well for killing the other team, especially when they are in a group (tower control)

dapperlace

Pro Squid

Yeah...

It has one of my favorite sub-weapons, and my favorite special, and it's cute.
It's also very satisfying to take out rollers with it.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
.52 Gal Deco in Rainmaker. For a while I was having trouble finding the right weapon for Tower Control, settled on the Tentatek but didn't really like it that much, then I decided to just give it up and purely focus on Rainmaker until something else comes out that finally just clicks for me.

MrMeatsauce

Inkling
NNID
MonkeyGHA
Standard Splat Roller. Trying to invest some time into the Luna Blaster but atm I'm trying to focus on one weapon at a time.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Currently they are the Heavy Splatling and the Jet Squelcher (gotta love that range)

Edit: Since the thread was brought back, I'll add that I pretty much use the Heavy Splatling exclusively nowadays (although I still can't bring myself to use the Splash Wall much)

Last edited:

Axeliira

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Axeliira
Mainly I always go for weapons that have the Killer Wail as their special. I mainly use that weapon than any other special.

I rotate between the Splat Roller and the Custom Dual Squelcher. The former is used for Turf Wars while the latter is used for ranked battles.

Kittyy

Inkling
NNID
MisdreavusKitty
I went through a lot of them until I finally started using Krak on Splat Roller.
I use to use Splattershot Jr and Octobrush at times.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Kelp Scope, allthough i hardly spend time sniping from safety and more time zipping across the battlefield getting my foes at different angles. I can't get used to the E-Litre just yet.
That was the same for me, but after using it quite a bit it I've come to like it. So I would say the 3K Scope is my new favourite.
image.jpg

Currently second place now for points.

Crazy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AjninYzarc
Mine is the Hero Roller Replica-I used to use the Kraken roller but I have found that I like the sticky bombs and killer wail better. I have tried using guns but I enjoy rollers better and think I am better with them.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Turf War: None.
Ranked Mode: Nozzlenose

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Gosh...I have a lot of weapons I use. My top 5 are (in no particular order): .52 deco, Krak-On, Aerospray RG, Tentatek, Carbon Roller.

.52 Deco is what got me started on shooters. Before that I used the Krak-On a lot. Then the I used the Aerospray RG, and I have inked the most points with it, but it got old after awhile. Lately I've really liked the Tentatek; it just seems like such a balanced weapon. I have recently been playing with the Carbon Roller and I really like it's speed and playstyle.

Honorable mention goes to the 'o-matics.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
When I play rank I use the .52 but I am thinking of switching to the .96 gal deco because my strategy usually involves out spacing other people. With turf war I use the aerospray rg for obvious reasons.

Aerotop

Inkling
In Ranked, I main the Slosher but in Turf War I play the Splattershot Jr.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
I've changed mains a hundred million times. I try to use at least 4 or 5 weapons in each play session, just cuz I like switching it up, but there are some I gravitate to in different modes:

Turf: Anything, really, right now it's the Nozzlenose and the Splat Roller though. .52 Gal and Tentatek are go-to's if I'm having bad day and feel like murdering, though the Nozzlenose is kinda my new go-to splatting weapon now. The only things I don't use regularly are the Blasters.

Zones: I never play zones except in private battles, but the Sploosh, I guess? I hate how bad its range is but it covers the zone really well and has Beakons, so why not. Might switch this up.

Tower: Nozzlenose or one of the Gals, maybe Tentatek if I'm feeling cheap.

Rainmaker: .96 Gal Deco for obvious reasons, though it's been failing me (or I've been failing it) lately so I'll probably change. Maybe when that new Nozzlenose comes out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom