• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your main weapon

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
The two weapons l inked the most turf with are the Octobrush and the .52 Gal. They are the weapons l'm the most comfortable with and the ones l'm bringing to solo ranked if l want results. The .52 allowed me to climb out of A purgatory and l won the last few matches to get to S with the Octobrush. So l guess these would be my main weapons.

For casual games and turf war l'm using a variety of weapons. Sploosh O'Matic, H-3 Nozzlenose, L-3 Nozzlenose D and recently Rapid Blaster Pro would probably be the ones l use the most.

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
My principal main is the Slosher,
I like playing the Carbon Roller and shooters with good Fire rate like N-Zaps, Aerosprays (My main before the August Update) or the Neo Splash-o-matic in Turf War (but I try other things sometime).
Sometime in Ranked modes I play the Tri-Slosher, .96 Gal Deco (It's actually easier to handle than I tought) or Carbon Roller Deco (in Rainmaker mode)

NNID
anndimac
I used to use the RG all the time, then I found that it really isn't that good
Now I use the Tentatek Splattershot, Krak-On Splat Roller, and the Aerospray MG

Toaster

Senior Squid
I now main a few more weapons now. I have now started to use the Ink brush as my main weapon in turf war and I've been using the L-3 nozzlenose D in rainmaker. I stopped using the E liter and I have also left the splat roller for the more fabulous hero roller.

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
My main is the e-liter (no scopes here) custom jet squlcher (want to play the range game?) and the carbon roller deco ( RUN RUN FROM THE BOATS!)
I love the range these weapons give while having some close range ability

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Right now it's a toss-up between the Splash-O-Matics, the Dual Squelcher, the Heavy Splatling Deco, and the N-ZAP '85--the first set of weapons are because I like their setup and the great precision they afford, the last three because I think it's best if I can keep tabs on the enemy as long as possible.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Krak On Roller for ranked. I used to use it for everything, but now in turf I use the inkbrush, aerospray (When I feel like getting points) and I'm trying to learn chargers. I switch between the kelp splatterscope and the E Litre.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
His response is from August 23rd. I don't think the .96 deco had been released yet.
yes I randomly got an alert from this thread and I was really confused. You're only a year late dude, don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom