• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your main weapon

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
The Heavy Splatling.

However, I'll be switching to one of the other splatlings the moment they're released, since this one is stuck with the Inkstrike special that I dont want to use. Other than that though, it's been great in any mode, though I play Turf War the most, at least for now.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
The Splattershot Jr. in all modes.

I'm more likely to pick Splash-o-matic in Splat Zones or Camp Triggerfish, and I've been trying to do work lately with the Dynamo Roller (it and gold, though I prefer regular) but I'm not very competent with it.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen

I'm sure this explains who I am.
Always a brushie. uwu)
But uh- the Splash weapon is alright though.

Beerox

Inkster Jr.
Krak-On Splat Roller
to
Aerospray RG
to
Jet Squelcher
to
.96 Gal
to
Splattershot Pro
to
Dual Squelcher
to
Splattershot Jr.

So my favorite weapon changes constantly. I guess I get bored and want to try something new...

I'll probably use the Dual Squelcher for the next Splatfest

AceBen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
bigbenlondon
My main for Turf War is the Aeropsray MG, and my mains for ranked are .96 Deco, the .52 Gal and the Tentatek.

octoliing

Inkling
i use the inkbrush for all of the modes! sometimes i get bored with it and switch to the krak-on splat roller or the slosher, but then i remember how good i am with the inkbrush and switch back. ^^;

Phobos

Inkling Commander
I oscillated between the Splash-o-Matic and the Tentatek for a long time, and now - unsurprisingly - I'm pretty settled on the Neo Spash-o-Matic (all maps/modes)

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
I'm not good at the whole "choose a weapon and stick with it" kind of thing. Based on the weapon that I have the most ink painted with, though... I'd say the Slosher.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I'm not good at the whole "choose a weapon and stick with it" kind of thing. Based on the weapon that I have the most ink painted with, though... I'd say the Slosher.
Hey you stole my sig pic! :P

As for the thread topic, yeah I don't really have main either, I use pretty much all weapons and switch between them frequently, but if we're to go by turf inked then the Custom Jet Squelcher is my number one.

Squid Icarus

Inkling
NNID
JewelCanet
I love using the heavy splatling but I'm not too good at complimenting its weaknesses. I've recently grown fond of the N-Zaps, gotta love those splat bombs and sprinklers.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Hey you stole my sig pic! :p

As for the thread topic, yeah I don't really have main either, I use pretty much all weapons and switch between them frequently, but if we're to go by turf inked then the Custom Jet Squelcher is my number one.
I just googled "Animal Crossing Splatoon" and it was one of the results. Didn't mean to steal it

Hawk

Inkster Jr.
I don't like sticking with just one thing, but if I had to choose... either the N-Zap 85 or the Slosher.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I just googled "Animal Crossing Splatoon" and it was one of the results. Didn't mean to steal it
Really, that's awesome! And of course I don't mind ya using it, infact it's cool that ya are! I haven't played New Leaf much at all since Splatoon released so I don't deserve to use it myself.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Aerospray RG because I get like 1000+ points a match lmao

Kudane

Inkling
NNID
Spacelier
I flip-flop between Gold Dynamo and Inkbrush. I'll sometimes use N-Zap '89 too if I'm really feeling a gun. The GD has been my most used for a long time though, but I'm quickly realising that it's...not the best for Tower Control >_>

Hesoca

Full Squid
Depends on the game mode, honestly:

Turf Wars - Aerospray RG, Tentatek
Splat Zones - Tentatek, Splattershot Jr., Slosher
Tower Control - Krak-On Roller, Carbon Roller, Slosher

I've been wanting to pick up one of the blasters at some point, but haven't had much luck in finding one that fits my playstyle.​

Cherry

Inkster Jr.
Usually Custom Jet Squelcher for ranked (because range and echolocation) and for TW I like to switch it up. I've been using N Zap 89 a lot lately. Love sprinklers and Inkstrike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom