• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"I'll pass on the sandwiches," Lumea said with a small smile. "I packed some snacks - probably more than needed. I'll just have some of those." She disappeared into her group's tent, then reappeared quickly with a few bags of snack food. Noticing Lucas continuing to play the game, she settled down next to him and resumed watching him while the two were waiting for more instructions.

@Rustic @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Looking at Lumea moving closer to him to see what he was playing. He commented, "I'm at Thunder Tower, all I gotta do is beat the boss I'm facing and then I can move on."
@Rustic @Ayykari

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @MacSmitty @Zerul @Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @Lydia @Ayykari @Zawlt @13thGalaxy @Rustic ))
(( For the sake of progression, I'm 'teleporting' you all to the Mess Hall. Your tents were put away and packed. Then you were brought back to camp. Bicker amongst yourselves. ))

-At Aequorea Marsh-

Forge clapped his hands together, attempting to gather the campers' attention. "I would've appreciated you guys putting your tents away." He chided, looking at the group that was slowly gathering. "Rather than just sitting here." Forge noted.

"I'll get to work on that tent," Lucy pointed at Lucas' group tent.
"I'll work on this one." Forge walked over to Chaos' tent.

Several minutes later, all the tents were packed.

"Well, now that's over and done with. Let's get going back to camp." Forge announced, looking at the group. Before turning to walk down the trail, beckoning the group, which was gently pushed forward by Lucy.

-Meanwhile, at Lake Firefish-

"Naomi, is that everyone?" Jack asked, looking around at the campers.
"Yes, Jack, that's everyone." She replied, glancing down at the empty bag. Naomi lightly shook her head, mumbling. "Lucy should've made more..."

"Alright everyone!" Jack announced. "Naomi and I are going to pack up your tents, mainly because I think you're going to take forever doing it." He said jokingly, before adding. "Also since Lucy wants everyone back at camp before lunch."

Several minutes later, the tents were packed up and being held by Jack...

"Holy carp, this is heavy." He squeaked, "like really, really heavy!" Jack added.
"Relax, we'll be back soon." Naomi assured, she turned and beckoned the remaining campers.

Both groups reached the camp quickly. They were brought into the Mess Hall. Where Forge went into the kitchen and cooked something up for the students to eat.

In a couple of minutes, he came back out with a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon bits. "Alright... so I messed up with the omelettes. Laugh it up more, will you?" Forge grumbled at Lucy, who was chuckling.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul made sure he had everything as they left. ON the way there Jack complained of the weight of the tents so he takes the bag away from Jack. "Come on or we will leave you behind." With Zerul taking the tents they quickly made there way to the camp with relative ease. The two groups met back up at camp then they all headed into the messhall. Zerul stayed back with there stuff that was just piled up as he was having a second look at the broken Eye bolt.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked as Naomi and Jack made up their tents for them, thinking she could have easily packed it herself. She shrugged as she quickly grabbed her personal bag and, when the group got back, headed in and found an empty table to sit at, placing her bag down beside her. She stretched and look around to everyone until the food came out. "Alright! Food!" She said, happily as the eggs where placed in front of her. She quickly dove in, not particularly caring if they were originally supposed to be omelets.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looked over the scrambled eggs with bacon bits, not seeming to mind the mess-up in the slightest as she eagerly starts to eat as well. After a long hike, a good meal sounded amazing. While Jordan seemed to be the most 'famous' of chefs around the camp, she was curious to see how good Forge's food came out. She glanced around, looking around for some of the students that went to Lake Firefly, curious how their trip went. While she noticed Viola rather easily, she was already busy scarfing down her food... deciding to leave her be for the time being, her attention shifted over to Zerul, seeing him look over a strange contraption. She slowly walks over, holding the plate in one hand and her fork in the other as she takes a bite, swallowing before speaking up. "Hey, wha'cha looking at there?" she asks, curious.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Rustic

Payge immediately snapped to attention upon hearing the mention of food. "Omelettes? Is there more food? Where?" Her less-than-attentive side really showed there, as there was already a plate in front of her, which took her a few seconds to realize. "Oh..haha...right..." She turned to look at Lydia, her cheeks burning a bit. "I wasn't too stupid there, was I?"

@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas gave a weird look at Viola scarfing down her food, muttering, "She really likes to eat huh..."
While settling down to eat to the omelette he was provided.

Man do I miss the city... He thought staring out into space.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
It seemed the camp staff caught wind of Zawlt's huge appetite as he was presented with a massive pile of scrambled eggs on it. It couldn't be seen because of his tinted shades, but his eyes just flared up from the sight of his food. With a grin he took off his shades, grabbed two forks, and proceeded to shovel down the scrambled eggs.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs in relief. The second examination showed it was the bolt that was damaged not the threads that held it in place. He puts back on the armor then goes and get some food. It looked a bit odd but he didn't question it. He has had to eat a lot worse before. He sits down at the table with Viola. "That was a fun trip."

@TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
The of actual food at attracted Chaos in an instant. His stomach was still grumbling so much thanks to Lucy having to pack food that he disliked. He gathered a plate with omelettes and bacon. He chose to sit down with Viola and Zerul, curious of how things went for them with the fireflies. "Morning you two, how was your trip?"

@TACarbuncle
@Zerul

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia frowned a bit as Zerul seemingly ignored her... did she anger him in the short time they actually got to talk. With a tiny sigh and a shrug, she simply followed him over to the table, sitting down with him and Chaos. Hearing Chaos ask the main question she wanted to, she simply keeps silent and waits for either Zerul or Viola to answer.

@Zerul
@TACarbuncle
@Chaos_Knight

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at Chaos and smiles. "I had fun seeing the fireflies." he looks over at Lydia who looks like she wasn't happy about something.

@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Chaos_Knight

(sorry for ignoring you Lydia you didn't mark me as someone you were talking to so i didn't notice it)

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Eh, that's what I get for posting at 3:30 in the morning since I have to force myself to stay up for overnight shifts.)

Lydia simply ate her eggs and bacon bits as Zerul glanced her way. She looked back and swallowed her current bite "So... umm... I asked earlier, but what were you looking at back there?" she asked.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushes and rubs the back of his head. "Im sorry. I was working on my suit. I kinda slip into trance when doing that." He lifts up his arm and points to the various metal parts. "An eye bolt broke but i forgot to check the damages. Luckily it was just a broken Eye bolt."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Alright. If you need any help fixing anything, I'd be happy to help." Lydia says, smiling. Part of her was being genuinely helpful, but most of her was far more curious about the Octarian technology put into that suit of his and wanted to get a closer look at it.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Sure I need perform some maintenance anyways." He returns to his meal and quickly finishes it. "Oh that reminds me. Chaos I'm going to return the clothes you lent me. once i put my stuff back in the cabin."

@Lydia @Chaos_Knight

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty
April wandered over to Lucas. Her movements slightly staggering because of the soreness from all of the walking.
"That's nothing. When it comes to forking down food, I'm the Queen!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos turns over to Zerul. "Ah...I forgot I lent you those..hehe....just leave them on my bed." He said as he began to eat his food.

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gave her usual big grin and pulled out a jar of fireflies from her bag. "It was awesome! The fireflies were beautiful! I'm going to keep them until tonight! Then I'll let them go. Doesn't make sense to bring them home with me." Viola said, before watching the conversation go on without her. She giggled as Lydia and Zerul talk about his armor. "Looks like you two found some common ground. If anyone can understand how that suit of yours works, it's Lydia!" She said, her hair seemingly turning a brighter shade of purple.

@Zerul @Chaos_Knight @Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom